Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Confirm Registeration With CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Confirm Registeration With CAC (5995 Views)

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by Jumper44: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2013
PHad been trying to confirm if my business name was been registered with CAC but all my effort was wasted ,please put me through on how to confirm if the business name was registered
Re: How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by LOUDmedia(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Confirming the validity of your registration can be done in 2 ways:
1. Submit a new name search in the exact name as it appears on your certificate. If indeed your company name was registered, CAC will deny the new name submission and quote that that same name exist on their database with the reference or incorporation number.
2. Go to the nearest CAC to request a certified true copy of the exact documents of the registered company. You are expected to have fulfilled an up-to-date payment of annual returns to do this. This is a more guaranteed option.
Re: How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by ABAboi: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Contact NigeriaFormations at http://nigeriaformations.com
Re: How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by Jumper44: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ ABAboi: the name has been register through a lawyer , I only want to confirm how through is it but Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for your contribution
Re: How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by Jumper44: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
LOUDmedia: Confirming the validity of your registration can be done in 2 ways:
1. Submit a new name search in the exact name as it appears on your certificate. If indeed your company name was registered, CAC will deny the new name submission and quote that that same name exist on their database with the reference or incorporation number.
2. Go to the nearest CAC to request a certified true copy of the exact documents of the registered company. You are expected to have fulfilled an up-to-date payment of annual returns to do this. This is a more guaranteed option.
Please where am I going to submit a new name for search?
Re: How To Confirm Registeration With CAC by LOUDmedia(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jumper44:
Please where am I going to submit a new name for search?

2 options again apply:

1. As to your question: Where? At the nearest Corporate Affairs Commission office. In Lagos, the CAC is located in Jobi-fele, Alausa, Ikeja.

2. Or request our service. Check my profile or signature below for details of website, or call 08055981421

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A 1xbet Agent In Nigeria / Banker Steals 12 Million Naira From ATM Machine! / God Has Favored Me With The Youwin Grant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.