Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked (786 Views)

Dont Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers!!! / Bible And Quran: Donot Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. / Do Not Be Unequally Yoked Up With Unbelievers - Zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked by Pygru: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
King James Version (KJV)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Do not seat on the fence!
If you want to follow Jesus, follow him wholeheartedly.

2 Corinthians 5:17
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold,all things are become new.

Joshua 24:15
New International Version (NIV)
15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord .”
Re: Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked by possibilita(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
kissas for me and my Family we shall serve the Lord.
Re: Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked by Pygru: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
possibilita: kissas for me and my Family we shall serve the Lord.
As for me and my house also we will serve the Lord
cool
Re: Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked by Pygru: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 18th May, 2013 He Does The Impossible By Pas / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.