Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Boko Aram Rejected Amnesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Aram Rejected Amnesty (617 Views)

Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. / We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Boko Aram Rejected Amnesty by mancheeutd(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
This is why ΨђåƮ I presume and understand in Τ̲̅ђέ ongoing issue with bokoaram.

Anytime I hear amnesty for boko aram, it baffles me cos I think of it this way
. ΨђåƮ do u offer someone that is willing to die for heavenly glory.
We seem to forget that religion still remains Τ̲̅ђέ strongest force especially in northern nigeria where 75 percent of Τ̲̅ђέ population are illiterates,
This People are willing to die anytime for their course.so ΨђåƮ Do u think u can offer them in ur amnesty that is more than Τ̲̅ђέ suppposed 72 virgins and heavenly gold. Worse of all, where are they, who are they,Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω can u reach them.this are not rebels they are terrorists.
Those that have been asking Τ̲̅ђέ government to give them amnesty just want to expose Τ̲̅ђέ weak and Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω clueless our government is.
To mr president,oil theft is not Τ̲̅ђέ cancer,terrorism is Τ̲̅ђέ cancer and its here for real.we need a miracle. Little wonder mr precident said himself. "We have to live with it"

(1) (Reply)

How To Bid For And Win Government Contracts Easily / Gej Visit To Queen Elizabeth / Angry Jonathan Summons Israeli Firm Over Internet Spy Contract Disclosures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.