Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell (835 Views)

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by auwal87(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi shared this on his Facebook page.

The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed refused” Al-Bukhari.

Despite this ease of entering the Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever. Anas said: “ if not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

Whoever, will explode himself with explosive for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever. This is what the hadith teaches; suiciders are tormented with the same means they employ to kill themselves.

Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders’ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.

My brothers and sisters, nobody should deceive you to take your own life. Real Jihad is fought to either win or get the martyrdom. The shahada is gotten when killed by the enemy action. Allah said: “Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter. to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory - soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.

May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path. Ameen.
Re: Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by confusion247(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam. Don't condemn boko haram nor their senior brother alqaeda. Always remember that Islam is a religion of peace. Boko haram, alqaeda, Al-shabab, hezbollah, talibans are good apostles of the religion of peace.
Re: Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by vedaxcool(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
auwal87: Sheikh Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi shared this on his Facebook page.

The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed refused” Al-Bukhari.

Despite this ease of entering the Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever. Anas said: “ if not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

Whoever, will explode himself with explosive for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever. This is what the hadith teaches; suiciders are tormented with the same means they employ to kill themselves.

Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders’ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.

My brothers and sisters, nobody should deceive you to take your own life. Real Jihad is fought to either win or get the martyrdom. The shahada is gotten when killed by the enemy action. Allah said: “Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter. to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory - soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.

May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path. Ameen.

This deserves front page!
Re: Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by BetaThings: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2013

Those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever

Real Jihad is fought to either win or get the martyrdom. The shahada (martyrdom) is gotten when killed by the enemy action.

May Allah reward the poster and Sheikh Gumi for this
Why is Shekau and his children alive in this world and not in Jannah enjoing the reward of their own suicidal Jihad
Brothers - think

A brave soldier fights and fights till he is killed by the enemy or fights and inflicts casualties on the enemy while striving to avoid being injured
This is true martyrdom. If he fights lawful (legally proclaimed by appointed head of the Muslim state) jihad, then he goes to Jannah

But a suicide bomber KILLS HIMSELF in the process of killing enemies. He is no different from the shintoist Kamikaze fighter and they will both have their abode in hell
We recall that the kamikaze was a special corps in the Japanese armed forces. It was new. Suicide as a strategy in Islamic armed struggle is new, a bid'ah and sends people into hell fire
Re: Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by tbaba1234: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2013
BetaThings:

A brave soldier fights and fights till he is killed by the enemy or fights and inflicts casualties on the enemy while striving to avoid being injured
This is true martyrdom. If he fights lawful (legally proclaimed by appointed head of the Muslim state) jihad, then he goes to Jannah

Well, the intention has to correct as well if he fought to be seen as brave then he is not one. Only Allah knows the true martyrs.
Re: Gumi: Suicide is The Surest Way To Hell by BetaThings: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2013
^^^
Oh, I forgot that bit about not doing lawful things in order to show off
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Qur'an And The Bible In The Light Of Science / Muhammad The Terrorist? / Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.