Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush (4056 Views)

Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by wiseguy(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2006
Take it easy guys. whatta gwan? This is not about Christians or Muslims. Anybody who supports the invasion of another country militarily cannot be a chritian neither do anyone who openly canvass the "wiping off" of a country from the earth a good muslim. If we believe this category of men are bad then we should team up and condemn thier actions instead of being biased based on religion. No right thinking person, christian or muslim, will support the 9/11 attacks or the invasion of Iraq. In all, "innocent" lives were lost and are still being lost in Iraq today. 9/11 did not kill bush neither did invasion of Iraq kill Osama bin Laden.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2006
@wiseguy

Words of wisdom
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by pixiraver(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2006
What a nice topic, well george Bush is a bad person and never really gave the world much of a reason why he attacked Iraq, on Iran i just believe they want to be feared by other countries ,but on the other hand george bush or indeed the American are trying to avoid a nuclear war,just imagine what will happen if iran has nuclear warheads,they will bragg to countries like isreal,america etc and when such happens we might talking about another world war ! so in my best opinion iran should be stopped from developing nuclear war heads. But na why Nigeria no fit develop our own make we wipe cameroun for map??
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by ajadudu: 2:33pm On May 12, 2006
Bush made mistakes, in fact too much when you look back. And it is clear he has less and less support as the day goes by. He has already been labeled as one of the worst presidents America ever had, he was very foolish in his invasion of Iraq without seeking alternatives, at least thats my opinion.

As for Iran, having nuclear weapons, I am against that as I am against even my country Nigeria having such arsenal at this point in time. A lot of responsibilities rests on any country with nuclear arms. For now Nuclear arms in Iran is a no no mainly because of some of the utterances that the Iranian president has made which shows what his ultimate desires are.

Now @Ajisafe;

I have read some of your earlier posts, you hover on the fine lines of being an extremist. I really see you as myopic in your views and have no regards for one who has no respect for other religion like you. Taking that you once said Jesus was a mere destitute, imagine how many heads would have rolled if some one made such statement about Mohammed? By the way, Jesus in Islam was one of Islams prophets,
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by zarah(f): 2:49pm On May 12, 2006
Ajisafe:

mrlawng is a crusading fool.

I second.

You say he is hell bent on attacking pple and not the matter at hand. yet u r the one who wrote a stupid atatement. wat was dat all about? it is evident dat y'all just hate this muslims so much, dat every time they try to have a normal argument you must turn it into something you can give a label.

pls remove the speck from ur eyes be4,

No country as far as humanity is concerned has the right to have anything dat is destructive to others, but wat i cant come to terms with is wat gives bush the right to think he is the messiah, i can only support the invasion of iran if and only wen he produces the weapon of mass destruction he invaded and killed iraqis for.

He (bush) is no better than saddam or ahmadinejad. he is a co-terrorist.

Uranium for peaceful purposes my a$$. Blow them to bits. Bombs over Teheran zebudaya pele.
i know a very guud shrink dat will see u for free!!!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by zarah(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2006
Taking that you once said Jesus was a mere destitute, imagine how many heads would have rolled if some one made such statement about Muhammad? By the way, Jesus in Islam was one of Islams prophets,

please read that thread again and dont just read, read in-between the lines.
and maybe you can repeat to us wat the writer be4 dat wrote about muhammad (s.a.w) be4 ajisafe said jesus is a destitute.

now i do not support trading insults, but i am a believer in an eye for an eye like the christians.

it is so unfortunate dat we just dont learn anything from most of this threads anymore, cos i noticed the muslims except ajisafe dont even bother contributing to the posts. there's is too much venom, and hatred towards others, mostly by the christians but once you say anything you are dismissed as a terrorist. it's hard meeen, too many kid brains and too many myopic minds in da house.

now kill me. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by nuru(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2006
It is the nature of God to send Warners to devilish and wayward nations before destroying them. Bush should take the letter as a warning from God. It does not matter if it is coming form the directoion of Iran. All right thinking and concentious minds whether American or not should ponder on the posers drawn in the letter. The worship of One God and the brotherhood of all mankind is the only thing that can bring world peace.

Read the letter if you have not read it. Lets pay for Bush and all the Presidents to repent and follow the path of Jesus, Muhammad, Moses and the Apostles.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2006
@ zarah and Ajisafe

I have been quiet listening to you errant fools going off the handle, running you stenchy holes called mouths.

Now its on.

Zarah, Ajisafe, ahmadinejad, can go fu** yourselves.

Bumbling terrorists.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2006
zarah:

I second.

You say he is hell bent on attacking people and not the matter at hand. yet you're the one who wrote a stupid atatement. what was that all about? it is evident that y'all just hate this muslims so much, that every time they try to have a normal argument you must turn it into something you can give a label.
If you had taken your time to read the whole of mrlawng's post carefully, you'd see that he was not in anyway attacking the muslims, nor was he making mockery of the quran (religion?). Rather, he was only trying to show the extremity of what a man like Ahmadinejad would do to justify his wicked intentions.

zarah:

now i do not support trading insults, but i am a believer in an eye for an eye like the christians.
I beg to differ here. A christian (not just a 'church-goer') does not believe in "An eye for an eye". It's actually one of things Jesus preached against.

zarah:

it is so unfortunate that we just don't learn anything from most of this threads anymore, because i noticed the muslims except ajisafe don't even bother contributing to the posts. there's is too much venom, and hatred towards others, mostly by the christians but once you say anything you are dismissed as a terrorist. it's hard meeen, too many kid brains and too many myopic minds in da house.
If you know Ajisafe very well, you'd see he is very fond of attacking people when they do not agree with his own point of view, especially when it comes to religious matters. As a matter of fact, he once attacked his own fellow muslims on one thread, simply for telling him the truth about himself. He is not worth calling a muslim at all.

Therefore, it would not be wise to conclude that Christians on this forum hate the muslims, as Ajisafe is usually the only person involved in such Christian-Muslim attacks, from the muslim side. That alone should tell you the kind of person he is.

Afterall, nuru and kenya are muslims too but we've never had problems with them.

I patiently await Ajisafe's response to my post. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by ajadudu: 4:09pm On May 12, 2006
@zarah

I see the writer b4 ajisafe asking if Mohammed ever killed anybody, maybe too harshly but it was a question. And your friend Ajisafe let out such a diatribe on Jesus that I was kind of set back at how vehemently he insulted another religion.

"Believer in an eye for an eye like the Christians" Go read the new testament dear  since you are quoting that from the old.

Just to jog your memory here are the previous posts:

[/i]"TayoD said
I do not say there is no bloodshed in cChristianity  However, Christ who is the author and finisher of our faith never shed a single blood and taught that "those who live by the sword, will die by it."  Obviously, some Christians have not lived up to His teachings.

In this case however, the author and finisher of Islam is usually the one in front when it is time to kill.  While he no doubt advocate peaceful co-existence, he readily beheads those whose views and beliefs are contrary to his in the name of Jihad.  Osama Bin ladin also talk about peace, but is he a peaceful person?  His entire personality is view from his actions and not just his words."[i]

[/i]"Ajisafe said:
@ TayoD,
Your intentions are always dubious. You ask your questions or pass insults aggressively, and when I personally answer back you start screaming my name. That's why I have decided to just ignore you and certain persons on this forum. You lack the knowledge to understand the issues at hand (whether Islam or your christain faith). Yes, the Holy Prophet Muhammad himself led numerous campaigns against the pagans, initially, and later down the road aginst the aggressive Byzantine armies (who never turned up on the battlefield, anyway). A good example will be the would-be expedition in Syria, but the "mighty' christian army obviously ran away (50,000 christians versus 3,000 Muslims). As per your assertion that your religion's "author and finisher" was "Jesus" -- that's definitely not true. Jesus had nothing to do with christianity. It was Saul, later Paul, that fashioned the style now known as christianity. "Christianity= Christ-like", so how did he know how and who Jesus was since he was not there when he lived? Well, the answer to that was that Paul lied that he saw Jesus on the way to Damascus! And the rest is history. Also, you claimed that Jesus never shed a drop of blood -- the answer to that is this: Jesus lived a very short life; he was here for just 33 years. His life was full of turmoil, aches and pain. He was a destitute -- a wanderer; none followed him, except the cajoled 12 disciples. We know how he got each man to follow him. I have corrected you before and I'll repeat it: Muhammad was not the "author and finisher" of the religion of al-Islam, It's Allah (SWT). Plain and simple. Although you people have deified Jesus and made him into a god, our Holy Prophet was a human being who happened to be the Chosen One with a heavy task. With the help of Allah he was able to surmount all the hurdles. Look at all the so-called "leaders" today, -- they're nothing but "chicken-hawks" (George Bush and Tony Blair are classic examples) they sent young boys to their death in different military expeditions, but they and their immediate families sit their butts at home. Muhammad was not a "chicken-hawk," and because he believed in his Duty, he readily partook of the numerous campaigns. Tell your leaders today to even go to Iraq and fight since they're sending innocent kids to go die for them. Muhammad had a great and superb following and, unlike Muhammad, if your "Jesus" had enough people to believe in his teachings and follow him he would not have been simply and effortlessly cornered and overpowered by the Roman soldiers and ultimately "killed by the Jews."  "[i]
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by classicity: 6:34pm On May 12, 2006
@twinstaiye

you say september 11. But who drew first blood. All this afghanistan and iraqi saga was all fueled by september 11. I think its very wrong for anyone to use the name of religion to destroy lifes and terrorize people. War is human and will always be. religion is just an excuse. Iran should also let isreal be and instead blame the palestinians who sold them the lands in the first place after WWII. If someone buys your fathers land and decide to live there you don't go around bullying them.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by gbadex1(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2006
mrlawng:

@ zarah and Ajisafe

I have been quiet listening to you errant fools going off the handle, running you stenchy holes called mouths.

Now its on.

Zarah, Ajisafe, ahmadinejad, can go fu** yourselves.

Bumbling terrorists.

well said lawng, i couldn't agree less or more.

@Ajisafe and his groupie f*cks: like i once said, keep talking sh*t, it only helps reduce the waste out of your body
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by twinstaiye(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2006
This shows a lot of you people are not better than Bush and Ahmedinejad, just mere discussion and you have turn it into abusive, suppose you have Nukes in your arsenal? I bet the world would have ended. Shame on you!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by niterider(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2006
Look,we have no right to judge anyone or country in the world.Here is my piece of contribution to this thread
I feel Iran like any other country in the world has the right to nuclear technology.Why should the west try to prevent countries that antagonise them access to certain technologies?Who made them the police of the world?Many ppl wld ague that those countries are a threat to the world.I bet if nigeria was at the recieving end of threats frm the west we wld all think differently.B4 i go,i wld like to say that watever any country or its leader say,they have a reason for saying and dnt be narrow minded and only listen to one side,listen to both sides with an open mind.
Peace to the middle east
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by nuru(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2006
Good talk Niterider.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 12:32pm On May 14, 2006
All:
In fact, I didn't know that Seun had moved this thread from religion to politics. But, anyway, it's OK.

First of all, I say, shame on you to all the christian hypocrites on this forum! Why? For more than three months, when it was obvious that many so-called Muslims were too scared to defend al-Islam by confronting the kufars in their silliness, I, Ajisafe, was the only vanguard of my Deen. Initially, I only asked the christians why they were so particular about "miracles" and whether their lying "men of God" who go about siphoning churches' funds were not just decieving them. In lieu of genuine and unequivocal answers to my questions, the likes of evil-intended Layi (an apostate) and Bad guy who calls himself "goodguy" (a non-christian idol worshipper) resorted to their usual name-calling, viz., "terrorist," millitant, and etc. They were quickly joined by other myopic christian fools. I knew then that many "Muslims" were there following the thread, as both my person and my religion were being vilified. They ("Muslims"wink kept mum until I gave it to the crusaders without mercy. That was when I started reading devilish pieces by those so-called Muslims, attacking me (their supposed brother in Islam) while delighting the crusaders. I was so upset by these their tomfooleries that I left the kufars alone and faced those damnable "Muslims." Apparently, these so-called Muslims were so scared and blinded that they couldn't discern the excesses of the disbelieving folks (kufars). So, I told them to keep their mouths shut. But there was this lunatic from America who called herself a "Muslima" -- she just wouldn't leave me alone. She and I were at it for a very long time -- boy, did we make the kufars so happy! I am a very proud Muslim and I'm ready to defend my Deen at any time-T. Today, all over the world, certain "Muslims," the munafikins (hypocrites), are ready to befriend the kufars at the expense of their fellow Muslim brothers or sisters. They are wary and mindful of the kufars' lenghty and useless diatribe. Lest the kufars tag them (their usual, spent, and outdated cry) "terrorist," they quickly intervene and berate their own "brother" to appease the "crying baby" crusaders. That's the only reason why the cowardly kufars always refer to those "moderate Muslims" in their posts. Look, I'm not at all surprised by this, it's happening right now, in the West, as we speak. Usually Western Media, like CNN, hold "religious roundtable" whence the so-called "Muslim moderates" are pitched against the vehemently bigoted christian firebrands. These so-called "moderates" always irritatingly act silly with no fervor in them to pass across an Islamic point of view. The Western moderators or hosts are ever delighted at their sheer stupidity that they warmly greet and credit them. Those munafikins live for nothing but the pomps of this temporary life. I'm sorry for them. So, when next you hear a kufar say: "I hope all Muslims are like so and so" -- there is no doubt about it, he has noticed his "Mungun," the Islamic fall guy. And those fools are happy that the crusaders have accepted them by calling them "moderates." I, Ajisafe, will always defend the religion of al-Islam, the Qur'an, Holy Prophet Muhammad, and those who are true Muslims. And if any kufar violates any of the aforementioned, he or she will incur my wrath. There's no smoke without fire -- most of the time, I have only reacted to the kufars' silliness. That's all. So, anytime anyone of those doomed crusaders derisively mentions Ajisafe's name, please, know they are nothing but liars! Now, let me answer some fools:-

@twinstaiye

you say september 11. But who drew first blood. All this afghanistan and iraqi saga was all fueled by september 11. I think its very wrong for anyone to use the name of religion to destroy lifes and terrorize people

See. Haven't the disbelieving folks (kufars) repeated severally that George Bush's war on Muslim nations was never a religious one? Look at how stupid this guy sounds!

well said lawng, i couldn't agree less or more.

@Ajisafe and his groupie f*cks: like i once said, keep talking sh*t, it only helps reduce the waste out of your body

This kid is not to be taken seriously; he's just like that retarded Western boy, emmie4j, -- he only seeks unnecessary attention. I have always ignored him. He's a sick little crusader.

If you had taken your time to read the whole of mrlawng's post carefully, you'd see that he was not in anyway attacking the muslims, nor was he making mockery of the quran (religion?). Rather, he was only trying to show the extremity of what a man like Ahmadinejad would do to justify his wicked intentions.

That's not true! Go over that autistic slowpoke's postings -- all of them -- you'll see nothing but insults, heresy, and open blasphemy toward Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the Qur'an, and Allah (SWT). So, you're wrong and biased!

it is so unfortunate that we just don't learn anything from most of this threads anymore, because i noticed the muslims except ajisafe don't even bother contributing to the posts. there's is too much venom, and hatred towards others, mostly by the christians but once you say anything you are dismissed as a terrorist. it's hard meeen, too many kid brains and too many myopic minds in da house.

now kill me.

You've really hit the nail on the head. God bless you. Those so-called Muslims don't want be tagged "terrorists." In some of my postings, I had told them to throw back unto the kufars whatever the kufars throw at them. If they call you "terrorists" tell them they and their sires are the BIG TERRORISTS! If possible yell! You cannot be soft with the kufars. Believe me.

@zarah

I see the writer before ajisafe asking if Muhammad ever killed anybody, maybe too harshly but it was a question. And your friend Ajisafe let out such a diatribe on Jesus that I was kind of set back at how vehemently he insulted another religion.

"Believer in an eye for an eye like the Christians" Go read the new testament dear  since you are quoting that from the old.

Your name, Ajadudu (black dog), is an unfortunate name in Yoruba. Only the accursed ones -- the abiku (stillborn) are named so. And now (here on nairaland); unfortunately, you're living up to your doomed name. If you were not so myopic in your bigoted judgment, you'd see that that fool, mrlawng, lied that Ahmadinejad used the Qur'an as the basis to justify his utterances. Also, you need to go through this animal's postings before you open your dirty mouth again.

If you know Ajisafe very well, you'd see he is very fond of attacking people when they do not agree with his own point of view, especially when it comes to religious matters. As a matter of fact, he once attacked his own fellow muslims on one thread, simply for telling him the truth about himself. He is not worth calling a muslim at all.

Bad guy, you're millions of miles away from being a "goodguy." You're a buffoon and a liar. You are the one unworthy of being called a christian. Remember, not too long ago, your fellow christians openly said that you were never a christian. Why? Because you're a "cele." Since "'Celes" are known to be idol-worshippers, your fellow christians rightly defrocked and disowned you an ignoble idol-worshipper!

Therefore, it would not be wise to conclude that Christians on this forum hate the muslims, as Ajisafe is usually the only person involved in such Christian-Muslim attacks, from the muslim side. That alone should tell you the kind of person he is.

Again, you're a lying bastard! The christians on this forum really hate the Muslims -- it's so glaring. Lying "Cele" -- "juju man," medicine man. The kind of person that I am is one that whoops your idol-worshipping behind!

Afterall, nuru and kenya are muslims too but we've never had problems with them.

I have given you the reasons why.

Look, I have nothing against Nuru, but he and other Muslims (brothers and sisters) like him need to come out and defend the Deen openly. There's nothing for them to gain in self-aggrandizement or worse, the kufars glorifying them so as to pitch them against their brother (who is only here to check the excesses of the kufars). Remember, during Ramaddan, if, for a reason, you're unable to fast, your expiation is to feed and make comfortable those needy and fasting Muslims. The same goes for Jihad -- if you're so timid and scared that you can't do jihad, and unable to aid those who are doing it, do yourself a favor by not putting difficulties in their way.

I patiently await Ajisafe's response to my post.

You've just got it, lying idol-worshipper! If you want more "venoms," bring it on!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by rikkyjen(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2006
Ajisafe, sincerely, you went too far!!. I understand your arguements, but all this names-calling got to stops. Does our religion allow all this abuses ? Hell no., so pls you guys should stop!!!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2006
Ajisafe my guy! grin

I am not surprised at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're a buffoon and a liar

autistic slowpoke

lying bastard
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see these are words that are meant to come out of a good muslim that's only defending his religion. Prophet Mohammed sure taught you some nice stuffs. grin

However, if you want to discuss the Cele issue now, why don't you move to the thread and make your contributions, then we'll take it from there.

It will be so unwise to reply to your insults, even though I do not feel insulted one bit.

rikkyjen:

Ajisafe, sincerely, you went too far!!. I understand your arguements, but all this names-calling got to stops. Does our religion allow all this abuses ? Hell no., so please you guys should stop!!!
Another sensible muslim in the house! Please tell him!!! cheesy
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 10:06pm On May 14, 2006
Ajisafe, sincerely, you went too far!!. I understand your arguements, but all this names-calling got to stops. Does our religion allow all this abuses ? Hell no., so please you guys should stop!!!

Can you read? Or you just felt like opening your mouth?
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2006
I knew you were going to insult your fellow muslim.

Mr. man, now I know that you being a muslim is not your problem at all. I have lots of muslim friends and we move along very well. You have problems and I'd advice you to go to the psychiatric hospital for a brain check up. Or betterstill, come to my church for deliverance. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2006
Let me just quickly clarify some issues here before finally leaving you alone to your madness and stupidity.

Ajisafe:

That's not true! Go over that autistic slowpoke's postings -- all of them -- you'll see nothing but insults, heresy, and open blasphemy toward Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the Qur'an, and Allah (SWT). So, you're wrong and biased!

If you were not so myopic in your bigoted judgment, you'd see that that fool, mrlawng, lied that Ahmadinejad used the Qur'an as the basis to justify his utterances. Also, you need to go through this animal's postings before you open your dirty mouth again.

You guys were discussing Iran Vs US and I was really enjoying the contributions, including yours. For the first time, I never saw you make a post without insulting anyone. I was impressed. Later on, things were said against Ahmadinejad, of which one of those things was what mrlawng posted:  "I bet he tries to justify it with the quran".

Take your time to read that over again and you'll see what he actually meant. Calm down and don't be in a rush to reply to my post, because I know, right now, you're currently burning up within.

We all know Ahmadinejad made an open declaration of genocide. Mrlawng then pointed out, in his non-support for that motive, that such a wicked man could have even gone to extent of using a holy book like the quran to justify his intentions, so that people would believe his intentions were not bad afterall.

That was all I was trying to explain in that post. I really do not know what the post below has got to do with what I posted or the topic at hand.

Your name, Ajadudu (black dog), is an unfortunate name in Yoruba. Only the accursed ones -- the abiku (stillborn) are named so. And now (here on nairaland); unfortunately, you're living up to your doomed name.

As for your other insultive comments, I'm sure every sane person following this thread would even rebuke me if I reply them.

I rest my case!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by rikkyjen(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2006
Goodguy, aint a muslim, am a christian.But i meant does our collective religion permit abuses in the name of defending. For heaven/aljahnah's sake, who are we to fight for our religion.

And what the Bleep did i do to warrant the dirty rhetorical utter nonsense question, ajisafe asked me. I only tried to wade into the crisis on the thread.

Ajisafe, do you insult everybody who come your way whether villains or people who want to settle scores??
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2006
Ohh,  I thought you're a muslim. smiley

All the same, just ignore Ajisafe and all shall be well. You only give him more causes to insult you, the more you reply him, even if you're trying to settle a score with him.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 10:42pm On May 14, 2006
It will be so unwise to reply to your insults, even though I do not feel insulted one bit.

You're still a lying "cele" idol-worshipping ignoramus!

And what the mess did i do to warrant the dirty rhetorical utter nonsense question, ajisafe asked me. I only tried to wade into the crisis on the thread.

Ajisafe, do you insult everybody who come your way whether villains or people who want to settle scores??

@ rikkyjen,
What you did wrong? You came out of no-where and just screamed: "Ajisafe, sincerely, you went too far!!" That's why I asked if you could read. Because you'd have seen how far certain folks professing to be christians have gone.

And, yes, I will confront the kufars for their lies against my belief, and I'll insult the hypocritical "Muslims," for trying to look good in front of the kufars.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by niterider(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2006
Okay guys,cool it.For the dude that points out that Ajisafe was "doing wat Prophet muhammad (SAW) told him to do",come on man.If u have to attach every insult everyone posts to his religion and his prophet,i think christians will top the chat BUT we are not here for that so PLEASE lets just keep this thing as peaceful as can be.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by ajadudu: 4:56am On May 15, 2006
@Ajisafe

I will not comment on your cheap shot insults (well, I will try not to), rather than piss me off, I laughed hard and loud because I seem to know your problem and will leave it there since other forum members have raised that issue and it appears you are stuck with a foul mouth.

Now reading your posts, I really thank God for leading the “kufar nation” (don’t even let me go there) to inventing the internet, apparently it is the place for many things, including a place were someone like yourself can make such silly comments because of the anonymous and faceless nature of the internet.

I bet you do not have the balls to say this to your neighbors who are Christians in their face, so enjoy the catharsis the internet brings for you.

Seriously, your type brings Islam to disrepute, thank God I have relatives and friends that are Muslims!

Now crawl away with your me against the world mind, what a joker,
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by nobody2: 10:30am On May 15, 2006
Dear, we have to be informed enough b4 we discuss on any issue publicly in order not to expose our ignorance.
i am living in Dubai and i visit iran.
you need to be close to iranians b4 you will know the their president and his popularity even in his country.
Iran is not powerful for your information.
russia and china are only after their selfish interest in supplying armunitions and buying petrolium respectively from Iran.
Russia has made a proposal to build the plant in Russia while it supply the energy which Iran claimed they want but Iran refused. is that not good enough to tell u he has a hidden agenda.
Channboyl and hiroshina and anagasaki will expose you to the dangers of chemical weapon and mind you the president is such a radical that he can do anything hence the whole world even the uncompromising Germany and France are in the fore front of the campaign against their intentions.
as it stands, the UN and the whole in on the course or bringing peace to the world while a particular president keeps on mentioning and preaching a world without Isreal. what is the possibility of a world without isreal?
Isreal as we are talking has installed a satelte capable monitoring the activities of every household in Iran so the possiblity of such project is less than 5%.
ask yourself why is Iran refusing to discuss with EU and UN instead insisting on discussing with the US.
remember nobody even you will like to negotiate with a terrorist.
we were all shaking and freezing during the time of Saddam little did we know he will be picked little a rat so shall it be to ur man if he refuses to listen to the world.
take your time and study iran through the internet and then be able to judge if what the populace need most now is weapon of mass distruction.
the wide mouth president told Hamas to go ahead and refuse Isreal and now the outcome is that the whole world and Isreal have stopped the supply of aid to palastine and find out what is happening and Iran have not been able to do anything to remedy the situation.
Saddam was warned to coperate with UN and he refused calling for war, thank God he paid enough price so i pray that whose ever cause war or surport the cause of war should reap the fruit like Saddam who lost his wealth, freedom and above all his two sons.
Let the world be peaceful and let democracy be the order of the day. such prayers have been on my lips since the third term agenda and God is bringing solutions but if OBJ insist let him pay,
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by nobody2: 10:42am On May 15, 2006
Brothers,
it is a pity that most of us are been used blindly.
if we talk about muslims and christains, did the attackers of 9/11 warn the muslims off the scene? NO.
there was an attack last time during a wedding ceremony in Jordan, was it against christains? No
uncountable attacks in Egypt, were they all against usa and christains? No
the truth is certain interests are been protected and hidden under the canopy of Islam.
my prayers are that God will open our eyes to the businesses of leading world families who have decided to use the less provileges to protect their personal interests.
the Osamas are runing away from death and preaching that the less priviledged shld go and die in suicide attacks that they will be entitled to a number of virgin women in paradise-wow.
sooner of later at least by the involement of ur family member in one of these attacks u will stand up to speak against it.
about nuclear weapons trace hiroshima and anagasaki and then say no to WMD
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by niterider(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2006
Well said my brother.I applaud ur speech. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by zebudaya(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2006
Ajisafe says it's a zionist crusade. grin well if you say so this is holy war [/b]America [b]will wet y'all with Holy water (bombs). And after that the meek shall inherit iran. I hope Ahmadinejad has been saying his prayers 5 times a day, and being a good muslim because he is about to be introuced to Allah

He can write all the 18 page plea letters he likes to bush, like a doctor with a stethoscope I don't see no fu*cking hope. Regime Change tongue

Ajisafe this was supposed to be a politcal question/post but you mischieviously turned it to religion. Insulting your fellow country men what do you think you are arab? well if you are move over to iran and live there.!

"Iran is a regime that denies Israel's right to exist in any borders and is a principal sponsor of Hezbollah. If that regime were able to achieve a nuclear potential it would be extremely dangerous." http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,430649,00.html
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by gbadex1(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2006
Ajisafe a.k.a weak rat, mumbled:

This kid is not to be taken seriously; he's just like that retarded Western boy, emmie4j, -- he only seeks unnecessary attention. I have always ignored him. He's a sick little crusader.

frankly, i was about giving you the benefit of a doubt that you had your senses with you, but now i'm begining to seriously doubt your sanity. Seun, please i think we have a lunatic in our midst. either that or it must be the garri you've been drinking morning, afternoon and night for the past 3 days that's talking not you. either ways Ajisafe, shut the hell up. and if that stinking hole you call a mouth can't stop running, just keep on talking sh*t, like ii once said, it only helps reduce the waste in ya body
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 10:22pm On May 15, 2006
, was about giving you the benefit of a doubt ,

gbade.x,
It is called "benefit of the doubt," OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Prospects Of Hillary Clinton Becoming The Next US President? / What Will America Look Like If Blacks Take Over The Country / Who Really Owns Jerusalem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.