Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush (3992 Views)

Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2006
The Ajisafe Man is an Insolent terrorist. His priorities in life are misplaced.

He is supporting the same arabs that are killing Black africans in sudan and chad.

The narrow-minded bigot thinks he is ARAB. Go and live with your muslim Arab muslim brothers and see if they will not SHARIA your black ass.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by niterider(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.Come on now?Thats taking it too far man.Guys,please stop this attackin thing.Some ppl might get really offended and it will degenerate in to insults galore.TAKE IT EASY GUYZ
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 12:13am On May 17, 2006
I'm not moved by his ranting; I have ignored his uneducated soul.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe,

Did i hear you say uneducated? lol  grin grin

What are you qualifications?

From your posts I can really see how educated you are. Both academically and otherwise.

Dude, go and sleep, better yet, scratch your ass and laze around all-day as usual.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by DaHitler(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2006
Why Nigerians would even care about the problem between Iran and America is beyond me. If anything, we should be glad that there is a conflict between the two, which would help raise the price of oil which would boost our economy.

Please keep in mind, that national interests are the most important, and that is the only thing that should dictate Nigerian policy.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Greatpeter(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2006
Actually Iran are building nuclear weapons because of Isreal.
They want to wipe off Israel nation.
God will not allow them.
Their plans will fail them in Jesus name - Amen.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 5:47pm On May 17, 2006
Actually Iran are building nuclear weapons because of Isreal.
They want to wipe off Israel nation.
God will not allow them.
Their plans will fail them in Jesus name - Amen.

You christians fight, bleed, and die on behalf of Israel; whereas, Isreal doesn't give a damn about you, christendom, or your "Jesus." Ask the Jews -- they hate the christians with a passion. The Jews never believed in the "divinity" of your man-god; they don't believe that your religion even exists. These people are only (maybe) 10 million worldwide, yet they dictate your day-to-day activities. They (Jews) hate your guts, man! Still, you run around to take bullets for them and "defend" them like zombies or goons because of some damned "revelation" in your so-called word of God. Shame on you!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2006
<<insults removed>>
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by goodguy(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2006
Ajisafe:

You christians fight, bleed, and die on behalf of Israel; whereas, Isreal doesn't give a damn about you, christendom, or your "Jesus." Ask the Jews -- they hate the christians with a passion. The Jews never believed in the "divinity" of your man-god; they don't believe that your religion even exists. These people are only (maybe) 10 million worldwide, yet they dictate your day-to-day activities. They (Jews) hate your guts, man! Still, you run around to take bullets for them and "defend" them like zombies or goons because of some damned "revelation" in your so-called word of God. Shame on you!

This is not about Christians. It's just human, very natural. We talk based on what we see. You don't expect us to suddenly be against Isreal simply because 'they don't give a damn about us'. The fact here is that Iran does not want Isreal on the map and their president has openly declared genocide against them and we (as reasonable humans) do not see the good in that. Therefore, we do not support it, not minding the nation that is involved. Even is US was planning the same against Iran or Iraq, none of us would still support it.

Please stop being sentimental, don't attach religion to this and all shall be well.

[I'm expecting to be insulted now, as this is a usual trend grin]
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Ajisafe: 11:27pm On May 17, 2006
[I'm expecting to be insulted now, as this is a usual trend ]

No. I'm not going to insult you. I only insult those who insult me and my religion. Actually, what you said made a lot of sense. And that's if you were sincere about the human aspect of it. Although, I know your fellow christians do not necessarily share your view since most of them consider it a religious duty to defend Israel even when it's obvious that she is in clear violation of international laws.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by jagwar: 4:41am On May 19, 2006
Now, based on the topic here i believe Iran has the right to get any weapon they so desire as long as a rogue state like Isreal is allowed to hav them. Like i hav said in a similar thread, the only people who would be bothered by an Iranian Nuke are Isreal & US for obvious reasons.

isreal - For their illegal occupation of Arab land
US     - For their role as body guard for isreal

Without US support, isreal would hav been destroyed by the Arab countries & there would hav been peace in the middle east a long time ago. I hope we all know that isreal was artificially created like the US & Australia without regard for the natives of the land in this case (Arabs). Since Hitler was the one who massacred them, part of Germany should hav been ceded for the "Jewish state" not Arab land.

Back to the case of Iran, it should be noted that the only war which Iran ever fought was with Saddam of Iraq who not only started it but was also armed and supported by the US. & ppl wonder y they hate the US so much shocked Anyway i Believe they are entitled to Nukes incase they need to retaliate to Isreali agression (a country that has fought with every one of its neighbours) & currently occupies part of Syria.
To some ppl who are blindly biased towards isreal, the Iranian pres. would be a terrorist. To me he is a nationalist trying to strenghten his country against US & isreali domination. If the isrealis dare attack the Iranian nuke facilities, they would suffer at the hands of Iranian proxies & militias in surrounding countries (lebanon, egypt & Syria). A word is enough,
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Idekeson(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2006
mrlawng:

He is supporting the same arabs that are killing Black africans in sudan and chad.
The narrow-minded bigot thinks he is ARAB. Go and live with your muslim Arab muslim brothers and see if they will not SHARIA your black ass.

That's one reality African Muslims need to face. Arabs have no love for Africans. They are as much racist towards African as any other race I've met in my life.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by niterider(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2006
Who says african muslims worship arabs?who says islam belongs to arabs?Its like sayin african christians shld face the realiy that european christians dnt reapect them.Please,lets go back to the matter at hand.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2006
jagwar:

Now, based on the topic here i believe Iran has the right to get any weapon they so desire as long as a rogue state like Isreal is allowed to hav them. Like i hav said in a similar thread, the only people who would be bothered by an Iranian Nuke are Isreal & US for obvious reasons.

isreal - For their illegal occupation of Arab land
US - For their role as body guard for isreal

Without US support, isreal would hav been destroyed by the Arab countries & there would hav been peace in the middle east a long time ago. I hope we all know that isreal was artificially created like the US & Australia without regard for the natives of the land in this case (Arabs). Since Hitler was the one who massacred them, part of Germany should hav been ceded for the "Jewish state" not Arab land.

Back to the case of Iran, it should be noted that the only war which Iran ever fought was with Saddam of Iraq who not only started it but was also armed and supported by the US. & people wonder y they hate the US so much shocked Anyway i Believe they are entitled to Nukes incase they need to retaliate to Isreali agression (a country that has fought with every one of its neighbours) & currently occupies part of Syria.
To some people who are blindly biased towards isreal, the Iranian pres. would be a terrorist. To me he is a nationalist trying to strenghten his country against US & isreali domination. If the isrealis dare attack the Iranian nuke facilities, they would suffer at the hands of Iranian proxies & militias in surrounding countries (lebanon, egypt & Syria). A word is enough,

Hmmh, Classic case of extremism!!!
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by jagwar: 9:30pm On May 20, 2006
mrlawng:

Hmmh, Classic case of extremism!!!

@ mrlawng. Is that all u have to say?? U had better go & educate your[b] ignorant mind [/b] on world affairs b4 coming here to call people names.

Typical, coming from a blindly biased isreal supporter. Anyone who disagrees or speaks the truth about d US plan to make isreal the dominant power in the mideast is labelled either a terrorist or an extremist. As u might be aware, the US is gradually losing its economic & military strength to China & India. As soon as the US eventually crumbles your beloved isreal is destined to follow suit.

In your own interest i would advice u to either treat your ignorance or dont even bother responding to this post. angry
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Abeem(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2006
mrlawng:

Let me say upfront that I am a muslim, and I am proud to be one.  Your posting is what the media want the whole world to believe, but if you are in pursuit of the truth, you will want to test the veracity of the stuff the media is dishing out and not believe them wholesale.  I was a little stupified when I heard the news: Why in the world would these people be killing themselves, afterall are they not all muslims?  So I decided to talk to a Sudanese in my community to find out the truth.  First, he told me that the incumbent president of Sudan is black, not a light -skinned Arab decent, so why would he support the killing of his people by the Arabs?  Second, the calling of these people "Arab" is a misnomer, they are no Arabs than they are Sudanese and if at all they have the Arab blood in them, it is as a result of centuries old inter-marriage between their ancestors.  These people have no other country safe Sudan to call their homes.
Third, the issue at hand was an age old feud created by one set of people grazing their cattle herds on the vegetation of another - similar to the constant feud we experience in the hands of the Fulanis and some farmers in some part of Nigeria.  Unfortunately the government sided with one and gave them the logistics and support to keep their so-called enemies at bay.  According to my source, this was because the government was involved in a war of attrition in the south and its army had been stretched thin fighting the civil war.
Fourth, following the end of hostilities and the granting of the south some autonomy and influence in the Sudanese politics, the Dafur people now want the same treatment which the government could ill afford, so they deployed the armed militia against them.  The fighting is typical of the divide and rule kind of tactics that political leaders employ in their bid to hang on to power.  I am not arguing for the good or bad of this line of action.
A war that was purely fought for resource control was christened religious war, so as to whip up emotions for the christians in the south and portray the northern muslims in bad faith by the western media, so says my source. He envision that the same tactics is at play here, except that it is one between muslims, so the religious discordant tune does not work.
Bottom line: I know people's reasoning can be shaped by religion, prejudice, bias, discrimation and stereotypical considerations, but at least we can be better informed if we cross-check the information we come in conact with and not run away with them as wholesale truth.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2006
@jagwar

You jump into the conversation without reading my earlier posts and accuse me of not making intelligent contributions.
This only exposes your naivety. When you read my ealier posts or better yet when you grow up, we will have this conversation again.

You speak of "treating Ignorance", are you currently undergoing the treatment? You speak of world affairs, My boy you need to get out of the box and think outside waht the Old mullahs in your mosque preach to you. India and china taking over? you make me laugh. Isnt it the same USA that puts the same story in the media. My boy, people think ahead and don't believe all what you see and read. There is a world beneath the one you currently percieve as reality. Time will put things in perspective for you.

For now I will not entertain your insolence. please don't direct your posts at me again with abusive words.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by gbadex1(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2006
jagwar wrote:
@ mrlawng. Is that all u have to say?? U had better go & educate your ignorant mind on world affairs before coming here to call people names.

Typical, coming from a blindly biased isreal supporter. Anyone who disagrees or speaks the truth about d US plan to make isreal the dominant power in the mideast is labelled either a terrorist or an extremist. As u might be aware, the US is gradually losing its economic & military strength to China & India. As soon as the US eventually crumbles your beloved isreal is destined to follow suit.

In your own interest i would advice u to either treat your ignorance or don't even bother responding to this post.

it's funny you'd saying lawng's statement is typically coming from a "blindly biased israel supporter" when your write-up is also coming from a blindly biased arab supporter. like Ajisafe, you keep dragging religion into the matter, whereas the issue bespeaks a political nature. the crux of the matter is this: a man calls for the entire wipe-out of a nation from the face of the earth, and you sit your ass down talking sh*t about israel being this and that. truth is, it's a evil notion and that's it, no matter how many excuses we give and reasons, the truh is it's evil. let's forget about the Christian/Moslem issue at hand and see the matter from a human perspective.

you jagwar, as a human , would you allow such? wouldn't you abhor genocide? would you entertain the mass-killing of people? it's easy for you to say, but then if you're not at the receiving end, you can never know how it is.

think son. . .
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by jagwar: 11:38pm On May 23, 2006
Theres no point making noise on the issue
gbade. x:

jagwar wrote:
it's funny you'd saying lawng's statement is typically coming from a "blindly biased israel supporter" when your write-up is also coming from a blindly biased arab supporter. like Ajisafe, you keep dragging religion into the matter, whereas the issue bespeaks a political nature. the crux of the matter is this: a man calls for the entire wipe-out of a nation from the face of the earth, and you sit your ass down talking sh*t about israel being this and that. truth is, it's a evil notion and that's it, no matter how many excuses we give and reasons, the truh is it's evil. let's forget about the Christian/Moslem issue at hand and see the matter from a human perspective.

you jagwar, as a human , would you allow such? wouldn't you abhor genocide? would you entertain the mass-killing of people? it's easy for you to say, but then if you're not at the receiving end, you can never know how it is.

think son. . .

I wont bother talkin to ppl who cant listen. How nice the way u turn a blind eye to isreal's atrocities, but as soon as an Arab country speaks its mind it becomes unbearable to u. What double standards .

Anyway as for u mrlawng I would advice u to go learn some Chinese tongue. Whether u like it or not the US has reached its peak & u know it. Theres only one way to go now- (downwards).

Iran will get that Nuclear tech & warhead whether the US likes it or not. With Russia & China ready to sell Iran weapons, the US will get a taste of its own medicine (support for isreal)
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by jagwar: 12:46am On May 24, 2006
<< insults removed>>
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by Jalal(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2006
Ahmadinejad of Iran is better than Bush, Bush n his sidekick Blair had no concrete reasons to invade and kill innnocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq but they didnt hesitate to do so and have plunged those countries into civil strife with hundreds dying daily.

They are scared that Iran has the capability to produce and make use of nuclear
weapons, even tho not for harmful purposes, the US and Israel have their own cache of nuclear weapons but nobody says anythin especially when Israel attacks and kills innocent Palestinians. The problem is from Israel, we all know that Israel controls Americas every action. The day that America opens its eyes and washes itself off Israel will be the day that peace will return to the Middle East,
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by zebudaya(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2006
All afghanistan had to do was tell Bin laden to leave. After all sudan asked bin laden to leave and they were not invaded.

The day America washes its hands off israel is the day the arab countries would gang up to destroy it. So its not possible you see as human beings we cant fold our hands and let arab countries destroy israel or any other country for that matter
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by MrBean(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2006
zebudaya:

The day America washes its hands off israel is the day the arab countries would gang up to destroy it.

Let me make a slight ammendment to the line above. The Arab countries are not capable of destroying Israel. The worst that can happen is Israel will unleash what they (israelis) term the "doomsday weapon". This will alsmost ensure total anahilation of the middle east including the israelis themselves. They will unleash so much nuclear weapons that most of the middle east will be inhabitable or the next hundred even thousnd years. Israel will nbot go down without a lot of Arab nations going down with it.
Re: Ahmadinejad Of Iran Versus George Bush by jagwar: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2006
Jalal:

The problem is from Israel, we all know that Israel controls Americas every action. The day that America opens its eyes and washes itself off Israel will be the day that peace will return to the Middle East,

Wow finally someone here shares my views. I wonder y Israel is finding it so difficult to stay within their territory . They should go to their own boundries & fence themselves in all they want. Maybe even build a bunker over their tiny strip of land nobody cares, when most of their neighbours are blessed with large chunks of oil rich land.

I'm sure the Iranians will be glad to fund their "fencing off" program as long as its on their (israel) legal borders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Official: America Is Now No. 2 / Oscar Pristorius Murder Scene Bloody Photos Surface (graphic) / SOUTH AFRICAN Home Affairs ‘battling To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.