Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed (2687 Views)

Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay....punch Newspaper / Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by ElCaballa(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2013
Please is the man representing Okigwe senatorial zone of Imo state on perpetual leave? Or is he a deaf and dumb senator.I hardly see or hear the man participate in house debate.
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by omenka(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2013
The system has to be crashed and rebuilt from ground up! Unbelievable fvckery! angry
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Super1759: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2013
Jisossssss! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
*faints*
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Super1759: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2013
"God of isreal,
God most high,
please hear the cry of poor nigerians, see how we are milked.
You've blessed our land and our handiwork,yet some thieves in sheep clothing are eating it away, telling us it will get better..
we are decaying away dying of hunger and shame,juvenile delinquency surrounds our children, fustration is the best friend of our youths
They cross their legs and laugh in their high places. God fight for the poor citizens! Helpless masses! Fight for us lord"
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by kabba7(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2013
SlyIg: Vote for Godswill Akpabio for SENATOR 2015!

Will someone please show us the salary and allowance structure of the president ,his deputy,and those of ministers and advisers can we also have the figure of amount transfer to Dame Patience Jonathan corner all this will make interestin reading am sure .
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by tomzman: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2013
Lets round it up to 30m in a month and millions of Nigerians are living on less than $2 a day. Nigeria needs a revolution!
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by harmless011: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2013
This salary needs to be reviewed downward, this is what the opposition should be agitating for if they truly have the interest of nigerians at heart with that they will win many followers
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by chikk(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2013
My problem is that, the total of what they earn in a month, is enough to pay every single nigerian 1m monthly an and we'll still have enough left!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2013
I thought dey earn well.. Well I better look for another Job
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
It all started during Thief Obasanjo's tenure.

Now you will understand why he was always hiking fuel prices.

Also why he sold off (privatised) virtually all our national assets.

In any civilised country, Thief Obasanjo should be living out the rest of his useless life in jail.
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
If it was up to me no member of NASS could earn more than $15,000 per year (including allowances).

I will cut down their numbers by half.

Think of the savings!
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
With demand for oil predicted to end in a few years, the youths need to act now or be impoverished forever, after their inheritance has been wasted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by profstar(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mheen!, You mean the senators collect this amount of money and they still not top in africa's richest like dangote, mheen, i wonder about how rich dangote will be if he decide to be a senator today.
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Despite the incredibly huge emoluments they receive, the committees they oversee are characterized by bribery scandals.
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by Scharck(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

The poor masses are 'enjoying' while they do the real work and 'suffer' in 'hardship'. So govt pays them allowances for that. And while they're on Recess with N248,424.55, we pay them N1,242,122.70 to cross there legs and read N300 daily paper(assuming they actually read upto 3 or 4 different newspapers)

t

Sigh. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2013
Hardship allowance, na thunder and sopana go fire their big heads!
Re: Nigeria Senators Allowances Revealed by deb(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2013
vizboy: Tell me again why i shouldnt be a senator

You shouldn't be one because you will either be shot or bombed along with them if you do.
And if by chance you escaped it, your children will be hunt down someday by angry and suffering
children of the masses when the revolution takes place. Revolution will definitely take place some day
cause there is something called nemesis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(abami Eda), Fela Anikulapo Kuti Is 74 If Alive / UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 / Warri South Constituency II: Chief Vincent Okudolor's Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.