Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 (2695 Views)

Frozen Account: Court Fixes Patience Jonathan's $200m Suit For February 13th / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by optimusprimer(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
This was just released by inec.
Lets go out n collect these cards if we haven't collected ours.
Its our power, our right!

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by kayzat: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
We will March4Buhari with our PVC firmly in our hand.

11 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by optimusprimer(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Inec is doing a commendable job I must confess. They still have a lot to achieve dou

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by optimusprimer(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
kayzat:

Na so oooo shocked
kayzat:

Na so oooo

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by obailala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ogun people wetin happen? shocked

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by optimusprimer(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
obailala:

I wonder o. Lowest turn out.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by kayzat: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Say no to continuity of clueless and hopeless administration in Nigeria.

Vote out PDP

March out GEJ.

March for Change and vote for Buhari/Osinbajo.

8 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Maccoy1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by adioolayi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
If this is true....Ogun State is so poor in PVC collection....INEC should do more on awareness campaign.

The truth is, even if election is shifted for 1 year, those that will not collect their PVC will not!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Adetula1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
positive news i must say..
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by kayzat: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
obailala:

The distribution of the PVC in Ogun state is lopsided. I have some of my prospects who I have already secured their support for GMB but they have not been able to get their cards because the cards were taking to some unknown and some funny locations outside the outskirt of the major towns making it difficult for some of them to get their cards.

Its a wake up call and I believe this will attract the attention of the appropriate authorities and we will not give up as well.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Realdeals(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think the stage is getting clearer!

Download the Android App for Daily New Headlines HERE
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Ngasky(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
No country ever attains 0% apathy in history

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by feelamong(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
kayzat:

The distribution of the in Ogun state is lopsided. I have some of my prospects who I have already secured their support for GMB but they have not been able to get their cards because the cards were taking to some unknown and some funny locations outside the outskirt of the major towns making it difficult for some of them to get their cards.

very soon now some people will tell us its only non indigenes that are not being given their PVCs..

awon omo ales!!

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Some people won't still collect their pvcs because they don't believe their votes will ever count. Some are too busy while many don't give a damn about the elections. And at the end of the day, PDP will still blame inec. Smh
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Ideyontop: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
So then it is true that inec was not ready....imagine how many people would have voted in Ogun state,if the Feb 14 was true.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by kayzat: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
feelamong:

very soon now some people will tell us its only non indigenes that are not being given their PVCs..

awon omo ales!!

Don't mind them Jare. Most of these people are pure indigen of Abeokuta and some of them will be asking me the direction to the place where INEC says their cards are. I don't what the Ogun INEC intend to achieve by taking peoples cards from urban areas to the rural and some unknown locations.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Atouke: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Zamfara Number of PVC's collected more than the Number of registered voters ![/size] grin grin grin grin

where is the source of your fake table Op?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
No source?

Why
Zamfara Number of PVC's collected pass Number of registered voters ! ?
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by feelamong(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Atouke:
[size=20pt]Zamfara Number of PVC's collected more than the Number of registered voters ![/size] grin grin grin grin

where is the source of your fake table Op?

o boy try clean ur glasses....

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by itetemi: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
front page abegggggggggggggg
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by freeDR(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Northerners are taking this election seriously, while the southerners are busy with philosophical analysis on nairaland and newspapers without their PVC. Soon, they(southerners) will come out and start blaming the northerners for ruling Nigeria longer than the rest. The northerners are simply smarter.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by mrking3(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
freeDR:
[s]The Northerners are taking this election seriously, while the southerners are busy with philosophical analysis on nairaland nd newspapers without their PVC. Soon, they(southerners) will come out and start blaming the northerners for ruling Nigeria longer than the rest. The northerners are simply smarter.[/s]
Local chiefs and Imam are incharge of the Pvc distribution in most APC key Northern states

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by dustydee: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
From those figures, I see the polls slightly in favour of the PDP. This is because the high collection rate in the North is due to collection by proxy which will be useless if the cards do not get to the actual owners as INEC intends to use biometric card readers. Those in the South I believe were mostly collected by the actual owners and so even though the rate of collection is lower than in the North, the number of actual voters may be slightly more.
I just hope the politicians educate the electorates on the modalities for voting or else "their eyes go clear" on election day. This new system by INEC, if properly implemented will massively reduce rigging and peoples votes will count.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by ogb5(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
dustydee:
From those figures, I see the polls slightly in favour of the PDP. This is because the high collection rate in the North is due to collection by proxy which will be useless if the cards do not get to the actual owners as INEC intends to use biometric card readers. Those in the South I believe were mostly collected by the actual owners and so even though the rate of collection is lower than in the North, the number of actual voters may be slightly more.
I just hope the politicians educate the electorates on the modalities for voting or else "their eyes go clear" on election day. This new system by INEC, if properly implemented will massively reduce rigging and peoples votes will count.

Your analysis will not work in the north. On election day the cards collected by proxy in the north will be given to children and other unregistered people to go and vote. You will have massive crowd of ineligible voters at the polling station who will be initially denied accreditation, but with threats to the life of the polling agents, they will allow them to vote skewing the results in favour of the northern candidate.

Unless INEC find a way of removing votes that do not have corresponding valid accreditation.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
By March 28th, PVC collection will no longer be an excuse, Securing the NE will no longer be and excuse and using the card readers [more on this later] will no longer be an excuse.
#March4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by Balkan(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
I did not see Abia state

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by bakila: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrking3:
Local chiefs and Imam are incharge of the Pvc distribution in most APC key Northern states
No go collect your PVC Siddons dey de yan akpu.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by bakila: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
dustydee:
All that crowd that came out to receive Buhari were their by proxy. Well so that the elections date is not extended again, I hope PDP keeps thinking along that line.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by dustydee: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
ogb5:

Your analysis will not work in the north. On election day the cards collected by proxy in the north will be given to children and other unregistered people to go and vote. You will have massive crowd of ineligible voters at the polling station who will be initially denied accreditation, but with threats to the life of the polling agents, they will allow them to vote skewing the results in favour of the northern candidate.

Unless INEC find a way of removing votes that do not have corresponding valid accreditation.
And the finger print? Where will the proxies get that from? To be successfully accredited, your finger print needs to match that on the reader.
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by mrking3(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
bakila:

No go collect your PVC Siddons dey de yan akpu.
what is this one saying?
Re: UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 by bakila: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
mrking3:
what is this one saying?
Siddon there the ask question.

(1) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of How Saraki Will Survive / Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) / Aisha, Wife Of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari, Arrives In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.