Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians (1892 Views)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / Ignore Ex-militants Threats, MEND To Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians by kkkp: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Asari Dokubo na pagan? I dnt c hm goin 2 bomb a mosque
kpogede77: People should take what ever I say in this forum seriously because I know the mind set of the average Niger Delta person. We are not coward. Like my mentor Asari Dokubor put it, the bomb that boko haram is using are small bombs compared to what we can do. We are not fools . We are angry with the president because he refuse to do what he is suppose to do. This Is purely a religious matter and MEND members are either Christians or Pagan like me. I support their position and me and my men can even help the to bomb on their behalf .
Re: Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians by kpogede77: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Most Christians who were afraid of war and always preaching peace in this forum have been killed by Boko Haram in the north but here am I the one who has always wanted Nigeria to divid still typing. What that goes to show according to the Bible is that those who want to save their life will lose it but those who want to lose their lives for a just course will have it
Re: Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians by kpogede77: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Let me tell you, if the enemies of the Niger Delta are hiding in a mosque, Asari Dokubor I'll fight them wherever they are. If you keep zchritian in a mosque for safety, it doesn't stop Boko Haram from bombing them
Re: Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians by baby124: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
There are edo muslims o. It is best not to find an excuse to kill people who are innocent. This doesn't make any sense.
Re: Mend To Embark On Crusade To Save Christians by WarriPikin1: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes o! I hear you MEND! You are very justified to target the animals.Those asking their followers to bomb innocent people need to be bombed into their heaven to enjoy their 72 virgins quickly enough.

Imagine that Bin Laden didn't want to die and was hiding behind his old wife when the Americans came for him! He should have yell Allah hu Akabar ! and embraced death that should immediately mean sleeping in an ocean of bliss with 72 under aged girls! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerians In The Diaspora Pay Taxes To The Nigerian Government? / Obama Gets The Cold Shoulder / Buhari's Presidential Campaign Posters Fluid Lagos![photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.