Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. (16934 Views)

I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! / Kosso Wood From Taraba Needed Urgently In Lagos Or Ogun State / Offering Kosso Wood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by dklex(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
echevera:
BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I RECENTLY DID BUSINESS WITH ANYANWU AND IT WAS A LOSS TO ME
ANYANWU IS IN THE BUSINESS OF TELLING LIES AND DECIET. HE'LL TELL YOU, YOU WILL MAKE GOOD PROFIT MARGINS AND YOU WILL SELL IN 24HRS
FIRSTLY THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WOOD IS VERY SCARCE IN NIGERIA. WE DONT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT AND WORKFORCE TO EFFICIENTLY FELL TREES, AS SUCH YOU WILL NOT GET THIS WOOD IN 3 DAYS LIKE HE SAYS
HE WILL ALSO LIAISE WITH THE WOOD SELLERS IN THE BUSH TO BUY AT HIGH PRICES SO THE WILL GIVE HIM A COMMISSION BEHIND YOUR BACK
ALL HE DOES IS PAINT A GREAT PICTURE AND HE DOESNT CARE IF YOU LOSE, ALL HE WANTS IS THE LITTLE GAIN HE WILL MAKE REGARDLESS OF IF YOU MAKE MONEY OR TAKE A LOSE

THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FRAUD AND PLEASE DO NOT HAND MONEY OVER TO HIM!

THANKS

hello, if you need koso supply, you can contact me on the numbers on my profile. u will be present.

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by tendercruise1: 7:26pm On May 05, 2017
gurujoe:

I am into this business and I can categorical tell you the business pay. the only way you lose is when you didn't do your assignment well. for example, when the wood are bad, buying the wood at high cost rate from the locals and lastly reselling to the wrong party.
I don't export mine. I sell to Chinese who later load it in 20ft containers for export. I only send my trailer load to them & they send my money, is only few occasion I see them but they are my customers I trust the
so, I would like to know how much you were buying each log of kosso wood from the local Anyawu connect you to and wood specification. do you load in 20ft container or trailer? how much do spend in a trailer load/container and how do you resell it? which Nigeria state do you source your wood? how much do spend on papers (forest paper, road paper,depot, parking etc)I need answers before going further on this issue.

So can you buy from me
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by BenZyncla(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by samson07(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
tendercruise1:

So can you buy from me
am travelling by next week why don't we move together, contact me if interest 09068030679
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by tayorh(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by tayorh(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
ekatonsyn:
We are a trading organization company Nigeria registered under corporate affairs, we deal on Kosso Wood products and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we export Kosso wood of high quality, produced from hardwood emanating from the rain forest of southern Nigeria. Suppy good quality African Hardwood, logs, sawntimber, lumber, Teak, Competitive Price.

Quick Details:

Type: kosso
Shape: Square
Color: Yellow Brownish
Length (cm): 15,20,30,40 *220-250cm*,
Place of Origin: Nigeria.

Specifications:

kosso wood.
No defects and 15% moisture at time of shipment.

For more informations and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007.
If you need a secure terminal close to the port to offload your wood containers, check my signature..
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by tayorh(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
olatundes14:
Chevera, am sorry to inform you that you're the one at fault.how can you jump into a business you wasn't done before? Because you're in U.S or what?don't call that fraud my brother, it's a bad business. U made a mistake and I want you to admit.dont you have name of the wood you want to buy?yes everyone hears Kosso,from which state in Nigeria are you getting it?am into Kosso supplies locally ,and I have exporters that sell to Vietnam buyers ,I know what Vietnam buyers usually buy,we call it taraba Kosso wood, very big woods in the forest.the one sold to you could be Nasarawa or kogi logs.experience is the best teacher,u need technical partner in Nigeria. U can reach for further discussion if u still need the woods.whatsapp: 08098726776,08084847744. Note: another problem is the price you offer to buy,many people are greedy in these business of Kosso wood, taraba wood is expensive than anyother woods.
If you need a secure terminal close to the port to offload your wood containers, check my signature..
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by samson07(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
echevera:

I RECENTLY DID BUSINESS WITH ANYANWU AND IT WAS A LOSS TO ME
ANYANWU IS IN THE BUSINESS OF TELLING LIES AND DECIET. HE'LL TELL YOU, YOU WILL MAKE GOOD PROFIT MARGINS AND YOU WILL SELL IN 24HRS
FIRSTLY THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WOOD IS VERY SCARCE IN NIGERIA. WE DONT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT AND WORKFORCE TO EFFICIENTLY FELL TREES, AS SUCH YOU WILL NOT GET THIS WOOD IN 3 DAYS LIKE HE SAYS
HE WILL ALSO LIAISE WITH THE WOOD SELLERS IN THE BUSH TO BUY AT HIGH PRICES SO THE WILL GIVE HIM A COMMISSION BEHIND YOUR BACK
ALL HE DOES IS PAINT A GREAT PICTURE AND HE DOESNT CARE IF YOU LOSE, ALL HE WANTS IS THE LITTLE GAIN HE WILL MAKE REGARDLESS OF IF YOU MAKE MONEY OR TAKE A LOSE

THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FRAUD AND PLEASE DO NOT HAND MONEY OVER TO HIM!

THANKS

Thanks for the information. I must say this is the third time seeing you write up. Last year and this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Buy Dredger For Sale / We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.