Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. (16922 Views)

I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! / Kosso Wood From Taraba Needed Urgently In Lagos Or Ogun State / Offering Kosso Wood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by ekatonsyn(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
We are a trading organization company Nigeria registered under corporate affairs, we deal on Kosso Wood products and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we export Kosso wood of high quality, produced from hardwood emanating from the rain forest of southern Nigeria. Suppy good quality African Hardwood, logs, sawntimber, lumber, Teak, Competitive Price.

Quick Details:

Type: kosso
Shape: Square
Color: Yellow Brownish
Length (cm): 15,20,30,40 *220-250cm*,
Place of Origin: Nigeria.

Specifications:

kosso wood.
No defects and 15% moisture at time of shipment.

For more informations and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007.

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by ekatonsyn(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Helllo Nairalanders,
Still Offering Kosso Wood for supply, we are major dealers on the product, so if your intrested in buying/purchasing from us please make your inquiries known by contanting the information below:
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by AMG: 9:35pm On May 21, 2013
Hello,

Please can you tell me the price for 25cm x 25cn x 210cmm up to 35cm x35cm x210cm,

also your location,
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by AMG: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
These are very important in Exporting Chatcoal and Kooso wood
-Introduction and procedures of export
-payment method in export
-Documentation
-Means of transportation
-Quality control
-How to secure export contract

For full details: 07062613949
kayodeamg@gmail.com
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by Elube(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, Contact Me on 08035424562.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by tobims2000(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please, i need to know the price of kosso wood cos i have buyer from china for it, you can call me @ 08066955253 or mail me @ olutobis5@outlook.com
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by fatakeenexport(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Koss
ekatonsyn: We are a trading organization company Nigeria registered under corporate affairs, we deal on Kosso Wood products and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we export Kosso wood of high quality, produced from hardwood emanating from the rain forest of southern Nigeria. Suppy good quality African Hardwood, logs, sawntimber, lumber, Teak, Competitive Price.

Quick Details:

We need kosso wood of KOSSO LOGS SPECS. NEEDED:
L=250cm up  D=2.5m up   120pieces
24MT per container,reply to fatakeemexport@gmail.com or call 08076716359,08183718376
Specifications:

kosso wood.

For more informations and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by echevera: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

I RECENTLY DID BUSINESS WITH ANYANWU AND IT WAS A LOSS TO ME
ANYANWU IS IN THE BUSINESS OF TELLING LIES AND DECIET. HE'LL TELL YOU, YOU WILL MAKE GOOD PROFIT MARGINS AND YOU WILL SELL IN 24HRS
FIRSTLY THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WOOD IS VERY SCARCE IN NIGERIA. WE DONT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT AND WORKFORCE TO EFFICIENTLY FELL TREES, AS SUCH YOU WILL NOT GET THIS WOOD IN 3 DAYS LIKE HE SAYS
HE WILL ALSO LIAISE WITH THE WOOD SELLERS IN THE BUSH TO BUY AT HIGH PRICES SO THE WILL GIVE HIM A COMMISSION BEHIND YOUR BACK
ALL HE DOES IS PAINT A GREAT PICTURE AND HE DOESNT CARE IF YOU LOSE, ALL HE WANTS IS THE LITTLE GAIN HE WILL MAKE REGARDLESS OF IF YOU MAKE MONEY OR TAKE A LOSE

THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FRAUD AND PLEASE DO NOT HAND MONEY OVER TO HIM!

THANKS

fatakeenexport:
Koss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by echevera: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2015

ANYANWU IS IN THE BUSINESS OF TELLING LIES AND DECIET. HE'LL TELL YOU, YOU WILL MAKE GOOD PROFIT MARGINS AND YOU WILL SELL IN 24HRS
FIRSTLY THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WOOD IS VERY SCARCE IN NIGERIA. WE DONT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT AND WORKFORCE TO EFFICIENTLY FELL TREES, AS SUCH YOU WILL NOT GET THIS WOOD IN 3 DAYS LIKE HE SAYS
HE WILL ALSO LIAISE WITH THE WOOD SELLERS IN THE BUSH TO BUY AT HIGH PRICES SO THE WILL GIVE HIM A COMMISSION BEHIND YOUR BACK
ALL HE DOES IS PAINT A GREAT PICTURE AND HE DOESNT CARE IF YOU LOSE, ALL HE WANTS IS THE LITTLE GAIN HE WILL MAKE REGARDLESS OF IF YOU MAKE MONEY OR TAKE A LOSE

THANKS

fatakeenexport:
Koss

ekatonsyn:
Helllo Nairalanders,
Still Offering Kosso Wood for supply, we are major dealers on the product, so if your intrested in buying/purchasing from us please make your inquiries known by contanting the information below:
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007

1 Like

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by ekatonsyn(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
echevera:

THANKS

Am Surprised at your message echevera or whatever your name is called, but I must say hiding behind an unidentified name seems to me like your are the one trying to cheat or fraud me, please I would like you to identify yourself properly and explain where and how I have defrauded you, because if my calculations serves me right, I don't think i recall what your saying. Please do us all a favour and reveal who you are and explain yourself properly, Okay. Thank you.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by ekatonsyn(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
echevera:

THANKS

Echevera, beware that the evil tendency in you, do not destroy you, and definitely it will. If you continue to be agrieved and paint people black, because they refused to be cheated and be humanized by you. Be bold enough to explain yourself in details and also place your grievances on a pedestal for the world and God Almighty to judge you and I or drown in secrecy.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by echevera: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I HAVE DECIDED TO MASK MY NAME BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY NAME FLOATING AROUND THE INTERNET ASSOCIATED WITH A THIEF LIKE YOU...

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SPEAKING ENGLISH. I LOST 600,000 NAIRA DEALING WITH YOU, YOURE LUCKY I HAVE BEEN BLESSED ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOU, I COULD STILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED SO STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, YOURE NOT INVINCIBLE, I ONLY FORGAVE YOU

ALL YOU DO IS DECIEVE PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO THE BUSINESS; YOU TAKE THEM TO THE BUSH TO MEET PEOPLE WHO YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE NEGOTIATIONS WITH TO HIKE THE PRICE OF THE WOOD.... THEN YOU GO DROP THE WOOD WITH SOMEONE YOU CALL "PASTOR" TO SELL THE WOOD FOR LOW, AS SUCH THE CUSTOMER TAKES A LOSS...

I URGE YOU NAIRALANDERS TO EITHER STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOK OR WHEN HE SCAMS YOU... PLS TAKE TIME TO WRITE YOUR EXPERIENCE SO AS TO CAUTION OTHER PEOPLE

Anyanwu has been doing this for over 6 yrs and cant boast of anything good for himself. if you ask him for references he will tell you everyone left him to be on their own because the business is lucrative

Anyanwu you are a fraud and nigeria doesn't need any more frauds like you we have passed that era with the election of Buhari

anyone that has any questions, here is my #1612 888 6225 (USA).. you can call me if you have any questions on this individual, i will also give you phone #'s of his partners in crime

i dont have anything against anyanwu's progress I just dont want him to fraud other people

thanks

THANKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by gurujoe(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2015
echevera:
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, I HAVE DECIDED TO MASK MY NAME BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY NAME FLOATING AROUND THE INTERNET ASSOCIATED WITH A THIEF LIKE YOU...

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SPEAKING ENGLISH. I LOST 600,000 NAIRA DEALING WITH YOU, YOURE LUCKY I HAVE BEEN BLESSED ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YOU, I COULD STILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED SO STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, YOURE NOT INVINCIBLE, I ONLY FORGAVE YOU

ALL YOU DO IS DECIEVE PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO THE BUSINESS; YOU TAKE THEM TO THE BUSH TO MEET PEOPLE WHO YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE NEGOTIATIONS WITH TO HIKE THE PRICE OF THE WOOD.... THEN YOU GO DROP THE WOOD WITH SOMEONE YOU CALL "PASTOR" TO SELL THE WOOD FOR LOW, AS SUCH THE CUSTOMER TAKES A LOSS...

I URGE YOU NAIRALANDERS TO EITHER STAY AWAY FROM THIS CROOK OR WHEN HE SCAMS YOU... PLS TAKE TIME TO WRITE YOUR EXPERIENCE SO AS TO CAUTION OTHER PEOPLE

Anyanwu has been doing this for over 6 yrs and cant boast of anything good for himself. if you ask him for references he will tell you everyone left him to be on their own because the business is lucrative

Anyanwu you are a fraud and nigeria doesn't need any more frauds like you we have passed that era with the election of Buhari

anyone that has any questions, here is my #1612 888 6225 (USA).. you can call me if you have any questions on this individual, i will also give you phone #'s of his partners in crime

i dont have anything against anyanwu's progress I just dont want him to fraud other people

thanks

THANKS
I am into this business and I can categorical tell you the business pay. the only way you lose is when you didn't do your assignment well. for example, when the wood are bad, buying the wood at high cost rate from the locals and lastly reselling to the wrong party.
I don't export mine. I sell to Chinese who later load it in 20ft containers for export. I only send my trailer load to them & they send my money, is only few occasion I see them but they are my customers I trust them
so, I would like to know how much you were buying each log of kosso wood from the local Anyawu connect you to and wood specification. do you load in 20ft container or trailer? how much do spend in a trailer load/container and how do you resell it? which Nigeria state do you source your wood? how much do spend on papers (forest paper, road paper,depot, parking etc)I need answers before going further on this issue.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by echevera: 4:44am On Dec 29, 2015
gurujoe:

I am into this business and I can categorical tell you the business pay. the only way you lose is when you didn't do your assignment well. for example, when the wood are bad, buying the wood at high cost rate from the locals and lastly reselling to the wrong party.
I don't export mine. I sell to Chinese who later load it in 20ft containers for export. I only send my trailer load to them & they send my money, is only few occasion I see them but they are my customers I trust them
so, I would like to know how much you were buying each log of kosso wood from the local Anyawu connect you to and wood specification. do you load in 20ft container or trailer? how much do spend in a trailer load/container and how do you resell it? which Nigeria state do you source your wood? how much do spend on papers (forest paper, road paper,depot, parking etc)I need answers before going further on this issue.

you are right he sold me BAD wood and made side deals with the locals to charge higher then market rate.
he finally then dumped the wood with an individual named PASTOR that ended up selling the wood cheap because he knew i was new to the business
i assumed that he was honest and was willing to teach me and i will pay him accordingly

pls send me your contact detail.. i have buyers in Vietnam but I'm can get good quality logs

thanks

send me your contact details... or email chukechevera@yahoo.com
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by olatundes14: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Chevera, am sorry to inform you that you're the one at fault.how can you jump into a business you wasn't done before? Because you're in U.S or what?don't call that fraud my brother, it's a bad business. U made a mistake and I want you to admit.dont you have name of the wood you want to buy?yes everyone hears Kosso,from which state in Nigeria are you getting it?am into Kosso supplies locally ,and I have exporters that sell to Vietnam buyers ,I know what Vietnam buyers usually buy,we call it taraba Kosso wood, very big woods in the forest.the one sold to you could be Nasarawa or kogi logs.experience is the best teacher,u need technical partner in Nigeria. U can reach for further discussion if u still need the woods.whatsapp: 08098726776,08084847744. Note: another problem is the price you offer to buy,many people are greedy in these business of Kosso wood, taraba wood is expensive than anyother woods.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by ekatonsyn(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
ekatonsyn:
We are a trading organization company Nigeria registered under corporate affairs, we deal on Kosso Wood products and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading needs. we export Kosso wood of high quality, produced from hardwood emanating from the rain forest of southern Nigeria. Suppy good quality African Hardwood, logs, sawntimber, lumber, Teak, Competitive Price.
Quick Details:
Specifications:
kosso wood.
Mr Anthony Anyanwu
+2348094050577
+2348100407007.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by Dollarpound: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
I have Mahogany for sale. Interested person should call 08068903559.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by DrFemaj: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello house, I heard that Lagos port has not decleared open for exportation of Kosso . True or false?
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by Impexp(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
It is true.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by TAKMANRS(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
echevera:

thanks

THANKS
he got in touch with my company for business pls paste me a number I can reach u with on whatsapp, thanks, u can also mail me directly info@trsnigeria.com
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by Ib5302(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello we have taraba wood already in logos and ogun state,Is a clean cut, full truck woods(more than 2), about 750pcs cut available for inspection and negotiation.

Buyers please call 08027481773
link below for pictures
https://www./m/ad/taraba-wood-ID15I7wQ.html?rand=95884726&ref[0][params][page]=1&ref[0][action]=myaccount&ref[0][method]=index
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by engrgabok64: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
I have kosso wood for sale. Location is Enugu, Nigeria. Please, if you are interested in buying, call or chat via whatzapp 07015705529. You will be pleased to do business with me.
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by adexpcworld: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
MR. Anyanwu, any Defence to Mr echavera's claims ?

Is this true?
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by adexpcworld: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fix it
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by eseleborjpyaho: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
SIR

SEND PICTURES OF YOUR LOADING AND PRICE AND TERMS TO ME AT eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by softsoul22(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
We are Reputable Custom licensed agent in Tincan port Apapa, contact for your documentations/clearing of all your export needs. We export Koso-wood, charcoal, cashew nuts etc. Email:digitalwisdom22@gmail.com, +2348122648651
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by barapistis(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Interesting read, will be back
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by candyberry1: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
teak wood buyer needed. contact 08032245159 or 07033779541
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by rimamyusuf(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Please contact me for your Rose wood also known as kosso, botanically known as Pterocarpus Erinaceaus from Taraba State. Gsm: 08026764706, 08076302839, email: rimamtanung.yusufu@yahoo.com

Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by Asumns: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood and also, hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia. Our firm is one of well known producer of these (tropical hardwood and hardwood charcoal) that deal with them in large quantity. More so, charcoal consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: Offering Kosso Wood, Buyers Needed Urgently. by hurlee0744(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dear all, to whom it may concern i need paduak and rose or kosso wood in large quantity. any reliable supplier should send me there quotation base on FOB lagos sea port. call or whatsapp me on 07053572028.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Buy Dredger For Sale / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire / Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.