Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138831 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ORIJIN201(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
na wa for Nigerians, must u guys always associate things to diabolic or spiritual? that u have not bn able to see crazy deals doesn't mean others are using jazz or something else. some people stay awake all through the night chatting and bargaining with sellers. some sellers might need cash urgently and are willing to sell bellow their target prices. i have once priced iphone X put up for $650 for for $300 the seller ignored me, after about a week he msg me and asked me if am still interested i told him yes but i have touched the money that i have now is $200 he left and after about 1hour he asked me if i can come pick up. i have priced iPhone 7plus 256gb to $50 and mikky picked it up for me. i have seen some crazy deals in west corvina , Hacienda heights and pasadena and ignored all because of fuel charges. currently have a lady that want to sell her old iphones about 6 of them but all with crack screen for 300 and am pricing $100 and we are still talking. everything is not juju sometimes u just have to know how to bargain. look at the pictures look for something that is not a fault and use it as a bargaining power. for example the camera grass is crack tell them before u will change it they will need to dissemble the phone and this might affect another stuff. if the seller refused ignore and move on
U are right. Got a razerblade 14 gaming laptop for $400. this thing sells for 1k+ used. The only fault it has is 2 sticky keys (4&E) which displays together when u tap either keys. Its as good as new. This laptop sells for 2k new. Its all about how u bargain.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Hennyola(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Has anyone here done a successful business with moniker Petroking before?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pj3400(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
na wa for Nigerians, must u guys always associate things to diabolic or spiritual? that u have not bn able to see crazy deals doesn't mean others are using jazz or something else. some people stay awake all through the night chatting and bargaining with sellers. some sellers might need cash urgently and are willing to sell bellow their target prices. i have once priced iphone X put up for $650 for for $300 the seller ignored me, after about a week he msg me and asked me if am still interested i told him yes but i have touched the money that i have now is $200 he left and after about 1hour he asked me if i can come pick up. i have priced iPhone 7plus 256gb to $50 and mikky picked it up for me. i have seen some crazy deals in west corvina , Hacienda heights and pasadena and ignored all because of fuel charges. currently have a lady that want to sell her old iphones about 6 of them but all with crack screen for 300 and am pricing $100 and we are still talking. everything is not juju sometimes u just have to know how to bargain. look at the pictures look for something that is not a fault and use it as a bargaining power. for example the camera grass is crack tell them before u will change it they will need to dissemble the phone and this might affect another stuff. if the seller refused ignore and move on

Was not even referring to a juju a bit. Wonder why you choose to tow that lane. because I said something fishy doesn't mean it's juju am referring to. If u want see stay awake all night negotiating that I think am king, that u want to know someone that can bargain then am super king yet crazy deals like this are not easy to come by. May be I was just too curious by the way 9ja basterdize great site too easily. Have also had a fair share of cool deals too but super crazy deals? Naaaa. May be I need to learn something new. Thanks for the idea share also. I so much appreciate you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2019
ORIJIN201:
U are right. Got a razerblade 14 gaming laptop for $400. this thing sells for 1k+ used. The only fault it has is 2 sticky keys (4&E) which displays together when u tap either keys. Its as good as new. This laptop sells for 2k new. Its all about how u bargain.

Yeah, that was the trip to yobalinda!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2019
*Yayo(11th hour pick/ item shipped same day)
-2 iphones

*Isaac....same(11th hour pick)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:20am On Apr 02, 2019
*Dell picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:23am On Apr 02, 2019
*Brand New XR(factory unlocked)...........................157.5k

*Red Xr(icloud)...............37.5k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2019
*Touchscreen Elitebook....picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:10am On Apr 02, 2019
*Apple watch picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2019
*Akp....lonbeach pick(shipped)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Brand New XR(factory unlocked)...........................157.5k

more pickuos for our oga....XS MAX, xr and s9+ (u are blessed today....very lucky day for u)
-seller made me wait almost 45mins, but it was whot d wait
-he gave me an s9+ (not s9 he advertised), so extra 20k for ya head......u don mk reach reach 150k today ohh(profit after tax...)

*Xs max picked for P

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:01am On Apr 02, 2019
*Gaming laptop.....costa mesa

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:04am On Apr 02, 2019
*Hp picked.....LA

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:05am On Apr 02, 2019
*Dell picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:08am On Apr 02, 2019
*Lenovo picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2019
mikkyangel:

Yeah, that was the trip to yobalinda!
Yeah! I got the sticky keys fixed temporarily by getting the no 4 key remapped to an unused key on the keyboard. The number 4 key was the problem all along. I'm considering using the laptop myself. Very thin and beautiful with a beautiful 3k display I've ever seen on a laptop, you wouldn't believe it's a gaming laptop for it's look, coming with a Nvidia GTX 970m. cheesy thanks for the pickup baba.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Yeah! I got the sticky keys fixed temporarily by getting the no 4 key remapped to an unused key on the keyboard. The number 4 key was the problem all along. I'm considering using the laptop myself. Very thin and beautiful with a beautiful 3k display I've ever seen on a laptop, you wouldn't believe it's a gaming laptop for it's look, coming with a Nvidia GTX 970m. cheesy thanks for the pickup baba.

I have the keyboard if you want to change it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ORIJIN201(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
tim26will:

I have the keyboard if you want to change it
how much?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
mikkyangel:

*Oga P, mad deal!!!, note 9, s8+ and s9+ = 150k...

more pickups from ur supplier....s9, iphone 7plus and 6s plus=158k

*Xavier....x s max...santa Anna

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
*MSI....City of Lakewood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2019
*Asus....city of carson

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2019
*7plus....56k (xavier)

*Onetel,....monitoba

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
*Shipment for 31st, Now in Lagos and ready for pickup from 5pm..
-pls reach me with ur dates of deposit, amount deposited and item to be picked....(NO NEED TO ASK ME WHATS MY BAL, TO SAVE TIME)..
-Items not picked up after 2 days will attract late fee of 2500naira (per device), from day 3..
-Please always communicate with my patrner(charles), b4 you hit the road....to savw time and energy..

...thanks for ur patients...

-Fred...11phones
-xavier...13phones
-Oluwasola.....note 9
-Banky...Xs max
-Hassan....6 phones
-Isaac...3 phones
-Frank....5 phones
-Paul....15 phones
-Sam A.....8plus
-Nda...7plus
-Ibtoye.....6s plus
-Jones...6s plus
-EZE......S8 and ps4
-perez.....iphone 7 and hp
-yayo.....3 phones
-Adisa....iphone 7
Ope.Owo...iphone x
-Obot.....hp omen
-Lucky....ps4, Msi and lenovo
-Salawu....hp and asus
-Mt T.....7 LAPTOPS and note 8
-Eriayo.......dell
-Ajp.....5 laptops
-Tobe....Acer helos
-Chma....dell
-Ibelina.....hp
-Bright...Acer and hp
-Rowland....surface
-Noel....Acer
-Kacee......hp
-Banky....ebay packages
-Uncle solo....ebay items
-emma tex....hp

*PLEASE, IF U CANNOT FIND UR NAME HERE, MY MISTAKE(mayb i don omit am), REACH ME VIA WHATSUP....No need to panic..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.