Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2151810 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
shapman:

When is your next shipment date?

20TH AUG...2 days movement

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
*Royalty
-Acer and mac, ...city of Anahiem= 85k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
more pic,....royalty

*Dan, 6 mac, dropped off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
*Peter D
-2 series drop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
*Onu...5 laptops dropped off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
*Frank...series 4

*Xavier 8plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
*Ridwan...santa monica pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Don4life: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Royalty
-Acer and mac, ...city of Anahiem= 85k
I need this laptop...please how can I get it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pheranmie(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amazon card for sale@240 with valid cash receipt
Contact me via 08131014159 on WhatsApp or calls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
*TB, alvarado pick...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2019
*Ola

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2019
*Mac picked (oga t)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
*Mac picked....longbeach

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2019
*City of Irvine pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2019
*E-Ayo...north hollywood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
*Tm....woodland hills pick
-see video clip via whatsup

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
*Harun, carson pickup

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
*NG, iphone 8...souht Gate

*Momoh...LA

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
*2010 Rava sport, captured in North hollywood Auction

*2005 Volkswagen, won at around $800

see video clip on whatsup

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by FrancisAdl(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Do you ship perfumes?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordfalcao(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
200*6 eBay available...

End users only..

Call or text with number on profile
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Femzylaiter(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2019
Iphone X 64gb Chip Unlock
165k Tlc
Hit me up on whatsapp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 1:43am On Aug 11, 2019
mikkyangel:

20TH AUG...2 days movement
I did not even know you blocked me until today. You are funny bro.... what will happen if you block everyone you do business with?

The only thing I told you was "did i tell you to pay the money into my bank account? return it to my cousin abi which kind stupid talk be this..."

Bros, make you no worry, one day you go meet serious competition for this your business by then you go sit up and know what's up. You don chop belleful na why u dey raise shoulder, which is very typical and I am not surprise considering you are a Nigerian.

I recommended you to my young cousin, he contacted you with a link, you told him to pay for the package only to start asking him why he didn't remind you after some days and I have never reminded you when I bought anything through which sounded strange to me.

Okay, I understand you work very hard and still gave you time to go on with the purchase, you opted to refund the money and that was when they stole his phone cos he came for a visit. There was no phone aside mine to communicate with you. You asked him for his name and bank, he gave you but you still insisted that he contact you with his line... I told you over 3 times that he does not have a phone and that was when you said "if you like talk am 100 times" which sounded rude to me and I replied "did i tell you to pay the money into my bank account? return it to my cousin abi which kind stupid talk be this..."

You had his name,phone number, you had his bank account and all you should have done is to check your chat and do the needful, you still insisted that he contact you himself with his own number when he didn't have a phone to do that abi touch light phone dey get whatsapp ni. When he returned to Benin, his friend, luckily bought a phone for him which was what he used to communicate with you and you refunded.

I contacted you and thanked you, which means I did not hold any grudge against you cos that is me. We fit fight now now and I go still eat from same plate with you tomorrow but you carry the thing for mind and blocked me, even when you first spoke rudely to me.

The laptop he currently uses, I bought that laptop for him through you about 3 years back.

Good luck with your business... I am off you shiit for good!

22 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by olahpet777(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2019
futurism:
I did not even know you blocked me until today. You are funny bro.... what will happen if you block everyone you do business with?

The only thing I told you was "did i tell you to pay the money into my bank account? return it to my cousin abi which kind stupid talk be this..."

Bros, make you no worry, one day you go meet serious competition for this your business by then you go sit up and know what's up. You don chop belleful na why u dey raise shoulder, which is very typical and I am not surprise considering you are a Nigerian.

I recommended you to my young cousin, he contacted you with a link, you told him to pay for the package only to start asking him why he didn't remind you after some days and I have never reminded you when I bought anything through which sounded strange to me.

Okay, I understand you work very hard and still gave you time to go on with the purchase, you opted to refund the money and that was when they stole his phone cos he came for a visit. There was no phone aside mine to communicate with you. You asked him for his name and bank, he gave you but you still insisted that he contact you with his line... I told you over 3 times that he does not have a phone and that was when you said "if you like talk am 100 times" which sounded rude to me and I replied "did i tell you to pay the money into my bank account? return it to my cousin abi which kind stupid talk be this..."

You had his name,phone number, you had his bank account and all you should have done is to check your chat and do the needful, you still insisted that he contact you himself with his own number when he didn't have a phone to do that abi touch light phone dey get whatsapp ni. When he returned to Benin, his friend, luckily bought a phone for him which was what he used to communicate with you and you refunded.

I contacted you and thanked you, which means I did not hold any grudge against you cos that is me. We fit fight now now and I go still eat from same plate with you tomorrow but you carry the thing for mind and blocked me, even when you first spoke rudely to me.

The laptop he currently uses, I bought that laptop for him through you about 3 years back.

Good luck with your business... I am off you shiit for good!

I support the part where you said he needs competition. Seriously!

8 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordfalcao(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2019
lordfalcao:
200*6 eBay available...

End users only..

Call or text with number on profile
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
FrancisAdl:
Do you ship perfumes?

ya, $10 bucks each
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
*Jamil, lenovo ...downey

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
*Ify....XR(passcode)..........58k

*Eze...iphone 7(19k), tustin...icloud

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
*Oga T....Studio city

*Jamil...LG

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
*New chip is out!!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
*2 mac picked in longbeach for a client=150k for both

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
*Mac TouchBar...downtown x2

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.