Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2142973 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
*S9plus(slight crack).........................37.5k
-city of downey pick

*Perez.....iphone xs drop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ribbit: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2019
mikkyangel:
*S9plus(slight crack).........................37.5k
-city of downey pick

*Perez.....iphone xs drop off
sorry Im new here.

im interested in the s9plus

should I contact you on WhatsApp or something?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by freestylelos(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
ribbit:
sorry Im new here.

im interested in the s9plus

should I contact you on WhatsApp or something?
He's not selling bro...... you can check out this thread if you want to buy https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Elvin247(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2019
I bought an iPhone and sent to a friend in UK through DHL for 15k, the guy couldn't use the phone cos he needed chip to unlock it, he sent the phone back to me through same DHL to arrange the chip unlocking for him here in lagos. Yesterday DHL sent me a mail that I should pay 96k to clear the phone from customs. Abeg how do I go about it?

I thought DHL is supposed to sort out every customs wahala

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Elvin247:
I bought an iPhone and sent to a friend in UK through DHL for 15k, the guy couldn't use the phone cos he needed chip to unlock it, he sent the phone back to me through same DHL to arrange the chip unlocking for him here in lagos. Yesterday DHL sent me a mail that I should pay 96k to clear the phone from customs. Abeg how do I go about it?

Na you go pay am and ná must if you still need the phone.

It seems you don't know how chip unlock works otherwise you won't have asked him to send it back to you cause his sim card must be present.

But tell DHL to return item to sender though you're still going to pay oh but not the 96k. I think it should work out that way.

Anything iphone don't try sending it to Nigeria with DHL or FedEx, they're going to push you invoice and the calculation is done based on the cost of buying the item declared and cost of shipping.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Elvin247(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019
gentyholar:

It seems you don't know how chip unlock works otherwise you won't have asked him to send it back to you cause his sim card must be present.

But tell DHL to return item to sender though you're still going to pay oh but not the 96k. I think it should work out that way.

Anything iphone don't try sending it to Nigeria with DHL or FedEx, they're going to push you invoice and the calculation is done based on the cost of buying the item declared and cost of shipping.
OK thanks man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joungblood(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Sold

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by drexel39(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
joungblood:
Please can I get a picker in North Carolina to lagos? Picking up 2 laptops, Xbox 360 with CDs n one pad, my army jacket and a Samsung galaxy s10+.. Please contact me on whatsapp or call 08125670754
since items re urs,ship it through dhl,FedEx or USPS to nigeria

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by drey22(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
drexel39:
since items re urs,ship is through dhl,FedEx or USPS to nigeria
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by joungblood(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yap... Already tried that, u don't want to know the price FedEx charged me.. N I'm scared of using usps, the last time I used it, I was asked to pay custom fee of 20k for a simple ring.. I had to tell them to send it back.. Please i need cheaper and reliable way to ship this to me, please give me solutions or ideas how to do it if u know
Thanks
drexel39:
since items re urs,ship it through dhl,FedEx or USPS to nigeria
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ribbit: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
freestylelos:

He's not selling bro...... you can check out this thread if you want to buy https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles
oh thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
I need at&t locked brand new iPhone xs max 64gb 2 units
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by freestylelos(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Emmafe:
I need at&t locked brand new iPhone xs max 64gb 2 units
TLC or AIN
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
freestylelos:
TLC or AIN
AIN
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Elvin247:

That's the new tricks to scam people now... just go to theur office on Friday with all form of identification you have and beg them. They have network the scheme among themselves, first courier that did this was FedEx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Olaposi
-dell core i3-7th gen(NEW)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Yaro...MSI

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Mac, Picked up for Jamil

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
2019 touchbar....jamil
-serial number was a match

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Jamil, ..city of cerritos

1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Xavier....2015 mac.(supplier), city of Gage
serial number clicked!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Ajp, Hp envy

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Sam,
-3 laptops(untested) picked up in whitthier= 23k
-see video clip via my whatsup, all tested and power on
-all i5 with backlightkeybooard

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Lilian, solid deal, .....................37.5k
city of compton

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Chidi.....downey pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Perez....craiglist
-hollywood pick

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
*E-Ayo......samsung

*Perez....8plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
*Ben......21 mini laptops= 27k
...city of LA

*10 laptops dropped off....68k

all laptops and mini untested

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Ben......21 mini laptops= 27k
...city of LA

*10 laptops dropped off....68k

all laptops and mini untested
these ones na from offerup too?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by crossfire47(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
gentyholar:

Bro was the 96k imposed on him because the device was returned? Or because its an iPhone?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gentyholar: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
crossfire47:

Bro was the 96k imposed on him because the device was returned? Or because its an iPhone?

It was imposed cause it's an imported goods that needs to be taxed. They don't care if it was sent from Nigeria previously, so far it came in again.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
*Ben, 2 laptops...picked....15k
-city of whittier

*Jamil, city of placentia pickup...Acer predator

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.