Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2152347 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
hardeymorlar: How about dis. http://m.ebay.com/itm/161149043649?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

If you have made deposit, i suggest you call Mikky immediately oo!

7mins for the bid to end.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
hardeymorlar: How about dis. http://m.ebay.com/itm/161149043649?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Auction ended!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mavinc4u(f): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2013
PromhizeCC:

I know some people would call me all sort of names when they start seeing my post. Posting this on this thread might not entirely appropriate but its simple I'm just a competition.

if you were referring to ship with Nigerian shipping companies, they would take $75 upwards for a laptop but if you are referring to some agents working with freight forwarders then they will accept $18 only when you are shipping a lot of goods, if not they will charge you accordingly.

i guess if you are his competitor, you can open your thread and show people they can actually ship their laptops at $18. you will definitely have people crawling to your thread. who no like better thing grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 2:08am On Nov 20, 2013
mavinc4u:
you can open your thread and show people they can actually ship their laptops at $18. you will definitely have people crawling to your thread. who no like better thing grin grin grin

I wonder o!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Hello Boss,

I'm interested in the TV 32 inches that you sd will go for $98 on black friday..

Pls, how many items(phones like bb 9900 and iphone 4s) can I get with $500 on black fridays??

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Davidbanky(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel:

$20 commision on each phone+ free shipping.
$60+value of each phones at the end of the auction

It's just one I will need
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kashkida(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2013
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281208759445?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Mikky calculate it + ur commission pls get back to me asap
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2013
kashkida: http://m.ebay.com/itm/281208759445?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Mikky calculate it + ur commission pls get back to me asap

$25(Commission) + $94 (value of item) = $119 = N19,635

Mikky normally charges $30-$40 for phones but due to the festive season, he now charges $25.

I stand to be corrected tongue

it's 11pm in LA (19th Nov. 2013) as i am making this post.

If you really need the phone, better go make payments now and notify him when he wakes so that he can secure the phone for you before some one else buys it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paul234(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
Upon all my stress and sleepless nite, i miss out of dis grt deal agn...
Mikky is it possible for d seller to still sell to me as am ready to offer more than d winning bid?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
more items shipped! pictures coming soon
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Soyedele1: Hello Boss,

I'm interested in the TV 32 inches that you sd will go for $98 on black friday..

Pls, how many items(phones like bb 9900 and iphone 4s) can I get with $500 on black fridays??

Thanks

If u see any deal(online) sir, let me know...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by AskProf: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
I need these items:
1. http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=171172551168
2. http://www.m.ebay.com/itm/200958153635
I'm paying on friday, how much is the total package?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel: more items shipped! pictures coming soon

grin

Hope say my own dey? cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Donfolex..

"Dear electronics.com90,

Hi,

I did a hard reset on the computer because all my information was on it. There is an option to create a new username for the Mac. You have to create one. There is warranty also on the device so you can bring it in to the Mac store for free and they can help you set it up for free. However it should be pretty simple to do because I made sure you would be able to before I sent it.

- ladyj623"
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
HABRUZZY: here again bro help me check this out and let me know the cost pls very much needed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-17R-Special-Edition-with-Adobe-Office-upgrades-Worth-600-/231096391674?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item35ce6b17fa

Sir, to get super fast reply my contacts are in front page...(bb messger,whtsup,phone number and email..)how ever item has 4more days of auction time, make ur initial deposit of 25k lets get the ground rolling...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel:

Sir, to get super fast reply my contacts are in front page...(bb messger,whtsup,phone number and email..)how ever item has 4more days of auction time, make ur initial deposit of 25k lets get the ground rolling...thanks
okay bro will buz you soon hope we are going to get the deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
obasy09: I need these items:
1. http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=171172551168
2. http://www.m.ebay.com/itm/200958153635
I'm paying on friday, how much is the total package?

Ok sir, i dey wait...commission n shiping on Both is $30 add the value of each item....(exchange 165 to $1)...pls for superfast reply, my contacts full for front page
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
HABRUZZY: here again bro help me check this out and let me know the cost pls very much needed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-17R-Special-Edition-with-Adobe-Office-upgrades-Worth-600-/231096391674?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item35ce6b17fa

I am not Mikky, but i will try to help you.

The Laptop on Auction with "1 day 11 hours" for the auction to end.

Mikky Charge $75 to $80 and maybe over a $100 ( < For gaming laptop due to its weight)

You will have to make in deposit into His account before he will bid for you (Exchange rate is N165 to 1$).

Also tell him the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the laptop so that he does not exceed your budget.

*NOTE*

You will have to watch the bid yourself and notify Mikky 10-15mins before the ending of the auction.

We are eight hours ahead of Mikky.

So check time well well before you call-am.

If from your calculations, the bidding is going to end during the night using Mikky's time in California, you will have to let him know before hand so that he will be ready for your call because if you do not inform him on time that the auction will end during the night, he might not receive your call due to heavy sleep tongue Or maybe when you call am 15mins to ending of auction, na voice mail you go enter tongue (one nonsense Oyibo woman go come dey speak English for you angry )

one more thing...towards the end of a bid, for quicker response/ feed back, do not text him, or whats-app, CALL HIS NUMBER!!

Hope this helps? undecided

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel: Donfolex..

"Dear electronics.com90,

Hi,

I did a hard reset on the computer because all my information was on it. There is an option to create a new username for the Mac. You have to create one. There is warranty also on the device so you can bring it in to the Mac store for free and they can help you set it up for free. However it should be pretty simple to do because I made sure you would be able to before I sent it.

- ladyj623"
I already opened an apple I'd but it's saying I must login with an I'd that was used in purchasing Lion!! I had never purchase any OS. X. So I could not proceed to reinstall the OS X
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel:

Ok sir, i dey wait...commission n shiping on Both is $30 add the value of each item....(exchange 165 to $1)...pls for superfast reply, my contacts full for front page

Oga Mikky, both goods are less than 1kg
The 2nd one is about 13 dollars while the 1st is 40 dollars. Pls help review the commission. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
obasy09:

The 2nd one is about 13 dollars while the 1st is 40 dollars. Pls help review the commission. Thanks.

Oga if u nor gree $30,then pay only $15 commission,+ plus value of item. but you will pay transfer charges when u get to gtbnk..Tell them u wanna pay directly to my usa account and see how much them go charge u for bnk transfer...If bank tranfer charges are less than $40(gtbnk 25) and Bnk of America($15), then i will ship for u free
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel:

@Mikky wat will the total cost look like pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
obasy09:

Ok lets do $20 on commission....add value of item,hit me up on my contacts to get my bank details
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
HABRUZZY:
@Mikky wat will the total cost look like pls

To have a feel of what the cost will look like, type same laptop on Ebay search engine and see what other sellers sell on "buy it now"..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
mikkyangel:

To have a feel of what the cost will look like, type same laptop on Ebay search engine and see what other sellers sell on "buy it now"..
okay boss will buzz on whatsapp for better communication
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jreyez(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2013
micky when the next ship dey land angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by opestein: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
oga mikky help me with this item..I need the board inside the cracked screen to repair my own phone..pls help me..eBay item no
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2013
mikkyangel:

Ok lets do $20 on commission....add value of item,hit me up on my contacts to get my bank details
Thank you. I'll pay in 2moro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ToyosiR(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.