Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131816 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pyrex23(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jonsnow123:
Honestly, it so annoying.
He doesn't even bother to respond. Sometimes I wonder why he posts gadget here if everything have been booked already..

ME I DON'T BOTHER AGAIN.. NA TO CLOSE EYE BUY THE TIN HERE FOR NAIJA

other shippers dey na,

i really cant blame him.
its not easy work, really.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
*Happy new year Guys......
all ma deal hunters, good job...cash sent!!!

*SulaIman (Nov 30th to dec 31st).............457, 500k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
*Deal hunter David!! (Oct 26th to Dec 30th)....280k(less 20k prepaid)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
*Deal hunter Hillary....Nov 18th to Dec 15th= 167500
..and Nov 19th to dec 31st....................................55k
total.................................................................................222,500

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
*Attention!!,
-If u have not picked up ur Asus Zeppy, i intend to sell it by 12 mid nite jan 1st(california time)...tnx

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Burchester: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
anyone with iphone 12 tlc ??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Teeeee87: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hi all,

I just got a new S9+ and I found out that it is rooted it, as a result of this, device doesn't receive OTA updates and still stuck on android 9, Netflix and streaming apps do not work... Now I'm trying to unroot it and install stock firmware for android 10

The problem now is under settings my model number is SM-G960F and I've already downloaded the firmware, but while flashing I always get Secure check fail: bootloader

And I noticed that the model number in download mode is SM-G960N... All the firmware for this model is for Korean Region only, and I just read that flashing another region's firmware can cause issues

Please I need help!!!, am I getting the error 'cause I'm using a wrong firmware
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by battousaiX(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Contact cybertek sir...
Teeeee87:
Hi all,

I just got a new S9+ and I found out that it is rooted it, as a result of this, device doesn't receive OTA updates and still stuck on android 9, Netflix and streaming apps do not work... Now I'm trying to unroot it and install stock firmware for android 10

The problem now is under settings my model number is SM-G960F and I've already downloaded the firmware, but while flashing I always get Secure check fail: bootloader

And I noticed that the model number in download mode is SM-G960N... All the firmware for this model is for Korean Region only, and I just read that flashing another region's firmware can cause issues

Please I need help!!!, am I getting the error 'cause I'm using a wrong firmware

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Teeeee87: 5:20am On Jan 03, 2021
battousaiX:
Contact cybertek sir...

How do I go about that?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Teeeee87:

How do I go about that?
Here click the link below
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Teeeee87: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2021
cybertek:

Here click the link below

By link, you mean your page? Should I reach out to you on WhatsApp or?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Teeeee87:

By link, you mean your page? Should I reach out to you on WhatsApp or?
That will redirect you to whatsapp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gagzee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alienware 17 R2
Intel Core™ i7-4th Gen
16GB Ram
256GB SSD + HDD
NVIDIA GTX 980M 4GB
Full HD Windows 10 PRO
Backlit keyboard
Box and charger

Price: 320k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mighty5050(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
I offer numbers for account activations via SMS. for any service and any country
USA
U.K
Ukraine
Germany
Kazakhstan
Haiti
Romania
Argentina
Belarus
Brazil
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
Colombia etc

offerup
paypal
Ebay
Upwork
fiverr
whatsapp
webmoney etc..

Very fast service, reliable and affordable.
contact me on 07019837240
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ssalau: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Request

Iphone 6s + 64 needed

Iphone 6 64gb needed

Iphone 6s 64gb needed

Quote me pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twicenoni(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anybody get phantom 4 drone for sale? It’s very urgent 0.80.35171639
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Princessclear(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
To all the new bie starting this phone business.... pls and pls if u come across this page and u get carried away with all his lies u are on your own cos this thread is full of lies and scams.....
1. All he sells is faulty phones and he will come up with this write up that **if it's faulty u fix, that's why I'm selling cheap or whatsoever.... this phones are always faulty whereby some can be fixed while some wont be fixed and after fixing u can't make any profit, u lose....
Alot of people with this issues are many in his DM but will never screen munch for u to see cos all he do is deceive them of their hard earn money.

2. If u see good deal and he sees u are making alot of profit on the deal, he will look for a way to steal the deal despite making his own profit every single day....odrega Micheal or whatsoever your name is u won't know peace, your unborn child won't know peace.... no matter how u make this money and try to deceive people who are trying to Make something out of nothing in this hard Nigeria u won't know peace. ..
If u are a new bie, pls run for this page cos u won't make profit, look for other female picker, they are very understanding and loyal but u see this dwarf.... run for him cos he's a con artist and u will never know peace all your life no matter how u make the money.....
All the moderator on NL should look into this thread cos this guys is full of scam....thank u

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ipinnu2020: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Princessclear:
To all the new bie starting this phone business.... pls and pls if u come across this page and u get carried away with all his lies u are on your own cos this thread is full of lies and scams.....
1. All he sells is faulty phones and he will come up with this write up that **if it's faulty u fix, that's why I'm selling cheap or whatsoever.... this phones are always faulty whereby some can be fixed while some wont be fixed and after fixing u can't make any profit, u lose....
Alot of people with this issues are many in his DM but will never screen munch for u to see cos all he do is deceive them of their hard earn money.

2. If u see good deal and he sees u are making alot of profit on the deal, he will look for a way to steal the deal despite making his own profit every single day....odrega Micheal or whatsoever your name is u won't know peace, your unborn child won't know peace.... no matter how u make this money and try to deceive people who are trying to Make something out of nothing in this hard Nigeria u won't know peace. ..
If u are a new bie, pls run for this page cos u won't make profit, look for other female picker, they are very understanding and loyal but u see this dwarf.... run for him cos he's a con artist and u will never know peace all your life no matter how u make the money.....
All the moderator on NL should look into this thread cos this guys is full of scam....thank u

who you tell or report to when the going was sweet You no see the warning before you buy?!!!! ABEG COMOT

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Yang1993: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
USA VERIFIED PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE INSTANT DELIVERY!

SSN VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED
ADDRESS VERIFIED
CREDIT CARD VERIFIED
CASH PLUS AVAILABLE (KEEP BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
ACCOUNT COMES WITH VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (ID, SSN DOCUMENT)

ACCOUNT IS IS DELIVERED WITHIN MINUTES.

Whatsapp: +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Royalty1:
iCloud locked iPhone XMax. Can it be unlocked? How much?
Thanks
Bosses, is Royalty1 green?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by slinger: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Ipinnu2020:

who you tell or report to when the going was sweet You no see the warning before you buy?!!!! ABEG COMOT

You're a dimwit.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2021
*14th Shipment Now ready for pickup....
-All rules apply, pls pickup ur items within 2 days, a fee of #2500 takes effect from day 3..
-Please Check ur items properly b4 leaving, If ur sending courier, let him do dsame..
-Courier services includes.....IBL 07033801718 And Omicpet[b] 09027771688[/b], PLS NOTE DEY NOT WORK FOR ME, SO FEEL FREE TO USE ANY OTHER ONES U DEEM FIT.

*Ben....13 laptops, 1 mac, 10 phones and 1 watch
-Oga t.............12 all in one hp desktop
-AUDU....Predator, A0RUS, promax,Mac air, and 6pcs lenovo
-Absalta.....Allienware CPU
-David A.......Drone
-Ify....Allienware, Huwei,Mac pro
-Republic Gamer, 7pcs Dell, hp 10th gen
-Oyeti.......iphone 11
-Amoo.........XR
-Tega.....iphone 11
-Yaro......XR, Xs max and Series 5
-Cupid....3 pcs Promax, Xs and hp
-Godwin Xs
-Adedeji...6s
-Obanla....iphone 12
-Marvin....Beats Pro and pixel
-Chinedu......Speaker and 3 phones?
-Bawa.....4 phones and 2 packs
-Lawal....2 pcs Promax
-Olukayode....XR
-Xavier.....iphone 11(2pcs) and promax
-Akpan...Drum sticks and Hp
-Ikenna....printer
-Mokogwu.....Predator
-Eze H......dell
-Sylvester.......hp, Asus, and mac
-Egwu......Acer
-Kingsley....Dell
-Azeez.....Dell
-Ajibade....3 hp and 1 mac
-Ajibike....8 phones
-Nwako Ik............iphone 12
-Tolulade.....11 pro, Xs max and promax
-Oketunde ....Promax(Gold)
-Biblis.........promax (Black)
-Abass Os.......11 pro
-Bello Ola......promax
-Paul....promax
-Olalekan....iphone 11
-Amazon items (Unknown)
-Udi....8phones
-Ajayi.....
-Ademola...6 packs
-Banky....Xa max and 4 packs

*PLEASE PICKUP UR ITEMS WITHIN 2 DAYS, IF U HIT ME UP FROM DAY 3, I WILL BE VERY VERY SLOW TO ATTEND TO U
-If you dont see ur name, reach me,(mayb error of ommission has occured),

tnx for ur patients (December rush slowed every every)..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Princessclear:

not here to defend him but I've actually bought goods from him and have used them for years yet no issues at all.

The fact that you're suggesting people should look for 'other female' pickers is an evident reason that you have an agenda, are you promoting someone?

Why female picker and not othet pickers irrespective of gender
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ikegwegbe(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Princessclear:

madam if you know you can't bear the risk of the phones that might have problems occasionally, please don't buy from him. Stop all this cursing. You saw the disclaimer and you still bought it. I wonder how people reason sometimes. Even to go ahead and curse his unborn child. Well I will say you have to change your attitude
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Deji....phone and speaker

*Gideon.....Iphone x(El monte)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Michael...(drone)

*Uche...ps4

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Aeleru...Dell picked(Rosemead)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Samtd...Dell Xps

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Tahir...deal of week!!
-series 6 apple watch+ New SE+ Samsung Evo@ $300, city of anaheim

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Mr K.....Gbam!!(11th gen Hp Envy)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
*Chariman, city of Ontario pick

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.