Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2137832 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
ajibsca: Hi Mikky, sent you a message on whatsapp but got no response till now.. thought I should message you on here too . I need the items below on ebay .
Kindly let me know lowest feasible commission for landing this in Lagos. Thanks.
send him a mail, you might get a quicker response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oga mikky
I have gone through your whole posts/topic and as well cant seem to find a directive as to where deposit funds should be made ....probably you wouldnt leave it online for reasons best known to you , can you mail me your naira account details on cotibal@me.com as regards the deposit at $=173

abt 20 hours left on the bid
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Infinitikoncept: 290974658597
d comision and ao much will i pay for bank charges
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by azpekuliar: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Is Mikky doing bikes/motorcycles now? Need a second bike.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ekwurekwu(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg, make pesin help beg Mikky o. I don go F, go dey call am any how o. Abeg, my kneels dey ground.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2014
azpekuliar: Is Mikky doing bikes/motorcycles now? Need a second bike.

Soory bro...no cars, no bike...Automobile bizness these days is no longer favourable..Federal govt has increased tarrif by 70%...meaning a sienna car dt would normally be cleared for 250k is now cleared for over 400k...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
maballack: Oga mikky
I have gone through your whole posts/topic and as well cant seem to find a directive as to where deposit funds should be made ....probably you wouldnt leave it online for reasons best known to you , can you mail me your naira account details on cotibal@me.com as regards the deposit at $=173
abt 20 hours left on the bid

Bro, sorry about that, my contacts are in front, please use any medium to reach me..i dont wanna display my bank details here, too many scams..i almost fell for one some days bank wen dey sent me a fake gtbnk site, asking me to update my profile..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2014
megamindmaster:
I feel you bro. Mikky actually bought it for me. I talked with him on bbm and he secured it, without me paying first, but am making deposit this morning. 1 thing I like about mikky is that when he sees a good deal, he doesn't let it go.he secures it for you. If u don't pay, na U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi. And this isn't my first time. Me sef I dey pay every joor, he too try.
...And again I pay in dollars and I do internet banking, but to transfer to his dollar account? undecided I don't know what GTbank will do to me, cos ehhh, hmmm every 1naira count o...

Bros nor be lie, that Laptop with 500 hard drive makes sence at that prize..i would have sold it 35 to 38k and make some cool if you didnot honor ur terms...thanks anyway, got ur alert
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amadika(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Mikky, Pls give us update on items that were shipped on Tuesday.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ekwurekwu(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2014
mikkyangel:

Bro, sorry about that, my contacts are in front, please use any medium to reach me..i dont wanna display my bank details here, too many scams..i almost fell for one some days bank wen dey sent me a fake gtbnk site, asking me to update my profile..

Hope, i have been forgiven?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Its my opinion that Mr Mikky or Oga Mikky is allowing pride to get his better judgement of peoples personality....remember your biggest customer only approached you one day as well....

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
maballack: Its my opinion that Mr Mikky or Oga Mikky is allowing pride to get his better judgement of peoples personality....remember your biggest customer only approached you one day as well....
Curious. Why do you say that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jemimahsummers:
Curious. Why do you say that?

Scenario 1;
I made enquiries as regards an item on ebay , was actually chatting with him on whatsapp , the offer had about 22hr, while chatting he said he cant make a bid till a deposit is made
He told me 4.99 shipping to his address and his commission was 25$ , which i dont have a problem with because i really am in need of this stuff, been searching for originals for so long so regardless i was to make a substantiated deposit, calculated at 1$- 173 , that i dont have a problem with,
Ok i asked him on same whatsapp where would i pay in the deposit am not Angel Gabriel to fabricate his account details and make the deposit , just that he gives me the account no and name ( by sms or email as i am made to understand its not even advisable to just put it up online) to make my payment , he would confirm that abi

Scenario 2;
After much hellos for hours so i can just get this detail and make payment today been friday so i dont miss out on this deal; he suddenly says he is not interested that i am difficult person and would give him problems, Now tell me is that a fair judgment of my personality

Go through my all posts here on nairaland and see, i have been a member here for almost 5years going , and help me check through if i have been online to play or joke.....

Well i resigned my fate ...if my seeking an assist i am going to pay for and am been judged in such a way its best i wait till another time

Bt like i said and would say again in Business you never know who ends up been your biggest customer so always at least accord them the same respect they have accorded you....

Thats just my one Naira Cent

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Idboyostic(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
maballack:

Scenario 1;
I made enquiries as regards an item on ebay , was actually chatting with him on whatsapp , the offer had about 22hr, while chatting he said he cant make a bid till a deposit is made
He told me 4.99 shipping to his address and his commission was 25$ , which i dont have a problem with because i really am in need of this stuff, been searching for originals for so long so regardless i was to make a substantiated deposit, calculated at 1$- 173 , that i dont have a problem with,
Ok i asked him on same whatsapp where would i pay in the deposit am not Angel Gabriel to fabricate his account details and make the deposit , just that he gives me the account no and name ( by sms or email as i am made to understand its not even advisable to just put it up online) to make my payment , he would confirm that abi

Scenario 2;
After much hellos for hours so i can just get this detail and make payment today been friday so i dont miss out on this deal; he suddenly says he is not interested that i am difficult person and would give him problems, Now tell me is that a fair judgment of my personality

Go through my all posts here on nairaland and see, i have been a member here for almost 5years going , and help me check through if i have been online to play or joke.....

Well i resigned my fate ...if my seeking an assist i am going to pay for and am been judged in such a way its best i wait till another time

Bt like i said and would say again in Business you never know who ends up been your biggest customer so always at least accord them the same respect they have accorded you....

@Maballack, don't know the way you chatted up wit him and don't want to take sides with both parties but I can tell you from my own dealings wit him so far that 'Mikky' is not the way u painted him to be. This is going to be my 5th transaction with him and I can tell you he accords evrybody that respect given to him but if you treats him with disrespect....he does the same. I don't rily make my dealings with him on Nairaland but on bbm and when bbm is not it, I will give him a call, I chatted with him yesterday that I wanna get some stuffs that he should give me his dollar account number and he did instantly and today I got to the bank like 5minutes to closure, after the whole queue ish @ Gtb, the cashier told me they have stopped collecting some denominations and he gave me back, I was disturbed and I don't knw w@ to do. Suddenly I remembered I can pay into Mikky's Naira account because I don't want to lose out on any sweets deal and instantly I gave him a call to help me send his Naira account number that I want to deposit into it, he asked me of my name and I told him my name then he sent the account number after ending the call with him(this was about 4:30). NOTE: not as if he knew me by my name because am not a big customer nor I do transact biz with him 'week in week out', I guessed he just asked that for security purpose, so my brother don't know what went wrong between u both but will have to wait for him to give his own side of the story before I can say.............anytn but for now fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mickyboiz: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
maballack:

Scenario 1;

Scenario 2;

he did d same to m, i dnt lyk d way he use to responce on fone. My 1st time ordering frm uk i was asking him abt sum stuff i dnt understand
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Impulse80(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
I want to say a big thank you to Mikky. It's not everyday one sees a honest person, i made my transaction with this guy without stress. Item came just the same way i saw it on eBay, no hidden charges. Thanks man your type dey hard to see. Also many thanks to Alex, that guy na person. Now Enjoying my Galaxy nexus.
Daniel.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
maballack:

Scenario 1;

Scenario 2;

I see..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jemimahsummers:
I see..
what do u see? shocked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
dragnet:
what do u see? shocked
Right now? The moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by azpekuliar: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Syber(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Finally! After days of darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes ohhh, our bloved nairaland is Back! Thank you Lord!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gtswt(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! finally
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sammybrainy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
That was worse than PHCH blackout for days smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUT WEDNESDAY SHOULD LAND LAGOS IN A FEW HOURS...PLEASE BE READY FOR PICK UP.!...27-06-2014

*Ndekelie F...Box of adrenaline

*Labanjo.....Fan Belt

*Habib.....finnaly ur items landed from Canada

*Alhaji H...3 phones +mini laptop with Bag+ Normal Hp size Laptop

*Oga T.....4 BBQ10, (one is already in Lagos), plus Dell intel core i5...(all paid!)

*Ladoja...bb 9810

*Emma ......bb 9700

*Samuel....PS3 (all paid)

*Fowowe.....Samsung phone

*Sunday.....Camera

*Humphrey...all items in box, (dvd landed 11th hour)

*Otito.....all 5 abi na 6 items

*Eze Solo....mini Laptop with box

*Alex....Nexus google

*Ehisieme J....Sorry i could not wait for the remaining perfume, had to ship over 70%

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
more pics

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9free(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikkyangel: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUT WEDNESDAY SHOULD LAND LAGOS IN A FEW HOURS...PLEASE BE READY FOR PICK UP.!...27-06-2014

*[size=16pt]Ndekelie F...Box of adrenaline[/size]

*Labanjo.....Fan Belt

*Habib.....finnaly ur items landed from Canada

*Alhaji H...3 phones +mini laptop with Bag+ Normal Hp size Laptop

*Oga T.....4 BBQ10, (one is already in Lagos), plus Dell intel core i5...(all paid!)

*Ladoja...bb 9810

*Emma ......bb 9700

*Samuel....PS3 (all paid)

*Fowowe.....Samsung phone

*Sunday.....Camera

*Humphrey...all items in box, (dvd landed 11th hour)

*Otito.....all 5 abi na 6 items

*Eze Solo....mini Laptop with box

*Alex....Nexus google

*Ehisieme J....Sorry i could not wait for the remaining perfume, had to ship over 70%

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omo who you wan kill!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikkyangel: ALL ITEMS SHIPPED OUT WEDNESDAY SHOULD LAND LAGOS IN A FEW HOURS...PLEASE BE READY FOR PICK UP.!...27-06-2014

bizness continues, wether black out dey or not
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MadCow1: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can I order car parts via you guys?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mad Cow: Can I order car parts via you guys?

i have done this many times, please send me ur link let strike d deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: bizness continues, wether black out dey or not

nor b lie my brother...orders kept coming since Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.