Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2146018 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by damola1: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2015
mikkyangel:

i don see d thing jareee, na d matter we still dey..
And as per him cash way him dey talk, hell No! i dont owe nobody.....so so many peeps have tried me, it did not work out...how will u transact bizness with some body last year, only for him to wake up in July dis saying am owing him....

What are you saying? Are you high?..

If he didn't ask for his balance, does that mean his money will disappear, so Customers shouldn't trust you to keep their goods or money, till when they are comfortable to getting it back?

GTB bank records are there for you to reconcile with, in case you missed it. And even if it takes 2years, as long as you are alive, and still running the business, even if you are not around self, as long as the business is still running, he can gather his facts and show whoever manages it to pay up. He has a right to his funds or his goods, since you didn't state any terms and conditions previously which negates his claim.

Which one is so many peeps have tried it with you?.. is his name so many peeps.

Guy, pay the guy up. and stop tarnishing a great business. This is nairaland, where fairness is the name of the game. Not some street trading.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
damola1:

What are you saying? Are you high?..

If he didn't ask for his balance, does that mean his money will disappear, so Customers shouldn't trust you to keep their goods or money, till when they are comfortable to getting it back?

GTB bank records are there for you to reconcile with, in case you missed it. And even if it takes 2years, as long as you are alive, and still running the business, even if you are not around self, as long as the business is still running, he can gather his facts and show whoever manages it to pay up. He has a right to his funds or his goods, since you didn't state any terms and conditions previously which negates his claim.

Which one is so many peeps have tried it with you?.. is his name so many peeps.

Guy, pay the guy up. and stop tarnishing a great business. This is nairaland, where fairness is the name of the game. Not some street trading.

My brother thank you very much oo. It is out of trust i left my balance with Mikkyangel. I am not a frequent buyer. i usually buy things for personal use and for my family and friends. Since that transaction i have not made any purchase on ebay or amazon and that is why i left the balance with him all this while. So in july i decided to add to the balance i had with him to buy some supplements and got shocked when he denied he owes me. i have tendered all the evidence you all have seen yet he still denies. i have asked him to paste a screen shot of the gtb transaction detail where he transferred back my balance and he has failed to do so. I am shocked he has decided to stoop so low. All i have said is the truth and heaven can bear witness that i am speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by learnae: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
mikkyangel:

It takes 90days, for ebay to permanently delete successful transaction between both parties(you and ebay), they do this in other avoid issues like the one you have pasted above..

I wonder how someone will conduct some form of transaction with me as far back as Sept 2014, only for him to ring me up July 27th 2015(almost one year later), telling me that i owe him 12k plus... "bros u go exile"?, where have you been?. How am i not sure i refunded your balance Oct/Nov 2014?You think say i b robot? so i should know how many people i owe? So many people have tried me and failed,and if you like type on every page of this thread, i will not fall for you claims.

Just passing and read this, WOW. What sort of Mo-RO-N gives these reason for NOT satisfying a client. Mikky abi Micheal you should really go back, school yourself in business administration. Seriously I you MUST be a big Mo-RO-N go give an answer like this, please pay the guy his money and stop making an already bad society worse by giving ST-U-PID services and raising people's blood pressure on top their own money.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
ikecinho:
Hello Mickky,CALISTUS here,
Can you confirm how many of my items that are with you now?
am expecting 3 laptops,2 note 4 and 1 note 2

will get back to you Calistus, items arrived today, but i have not gone to pick them....more will arrive on monday..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldtooth:

My brother thank you very much oo. It is out of trust i left my balance with Mikkyangel. I am not a frequent buyer. i usually buy things for personal use and for my family and friends. Since that transaction i have not made any purchase on ebay or amazon and that is why i left the balance with him all this while. So in july i decided to add to the balance i had with him to buy some supplements and got shocked when he denied he owes me. i have tendered all the evidence you all have seen yet he still denies. i have asked him to paste a screen shot of the gtb transaction detail where he transferred back my balance and he has failed to do so. I am shocked he has decided to stoop so low. All i have said is the truth and heaven can bear witness that i am speaking the truth.
I will kindly advise you to pls be ignoring those comments you a are quoting, it's not helping ur situation.
Just call him directly and give a better explanation to him and possibly meet with him face to face to claim your hard earn money pls.
You deserve to get your money, but he too deserve to deny you if he's not convinced. It's a year old transaction. Pls kindly understand, and let wisdom plays his part. In your patience, possess your possession.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by javijabor1(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2015
mikkyangel:

i don see d thing jareee, na d matter we still dey..

And as per him cash way him dey talk, hell No! i dont owe nobody.....so so many peeps have tried me, it did not work out...how will u transact bizness with some body last year, only for him to wake up in July dis saying am owing him....

Mikky, a scammer would have given up by now.
Neither will a scammer will be this persistent over 12k.
He also has evidence backing his claim.
Look into this as it does not speak well of you.
I know you deliver but you dont know the number of new transactions you would have missed becsuse of this 12k issue displaying over your business thread.
12k na small money....
I no dey support bad thing so your reply aint cool at all.

One Love
God bless Nigeria.
smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kove: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Mikky, this is Utuetu. Any news on my remaining items or do I send a detailed mail to you listing all of them?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kove:
Mikky, this is Utuetu. Any news on my remaining items or do I send a detailed mail to you listing all of them?

some items landed yesterday...(lagos/ with my ship agent), more items will be shipped out this evening to arrive Tuesday.....so pls lets wait till tuesday to sure ur items were amongs the ones that have arrived...Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by seighapaul(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:34am On Aug 12, 2015
morning Oga mikky can we pick our items this morning?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Opeyemi5:
morning Oga mikky
can we pick our items this morning?

yes madam, this morning...i will be available till 12 noon(am still sorting them out)...thanks for ur patience
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:42am On Aug 12, 2015
seighapaul:
I have sent you numerous mails but you don't reply.

Give me a quote for this book

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NATURAL-TREATMENTS-FOR-TICS-TOURETTES-SHEILA-J-ROGERS-PAPERBACK-NEW-/191407048717?hash=item2c90bfc80d

sorry, i have not been able to make payments since sunday(paypal wahala)..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:49am On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel:

yes madam, this morning...i will be available till 12 noon(am still sorting them out)...thanks for ur patience
its a he sir.ibl rep will pick on my behalf sir.where is the pick up location sir?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by FestacGirl(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2015
this has a buy it now option for http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Toshiba-Canvio-Connect-II-2TB-Hard-Drive-Back-Up-Portable-Drive-DTC820-NEW-/181825820445?hash=item2a55a9d71d
how much is it in naira including shipping

And when will I get it today if I pay today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Omola2ulv: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2015
FestacGirl:
this has a buy it now option for http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Toshiba-Canvio-Connect-II-2TB-Hard-Drive-Back-Up-Portable-Drive-DTC820-NEW-/181825820445?hash=item2a55a9d71d
how much is it in naira including shipping

And when will I get it today if I pay today

-1) When you buy an item online, it takes btw 4 to 6 bizness days for it to get to my adress in Los angeles
-2)wen an item lands my adress i need to package all up to 70 pounds b4 i consider shipping to n9ja
-3)When i have a full box of 70pounds, i can now call my agent to know his next ship date..(some times he shipps 3 times a week)
-4)On the day, item are shipped to lagos, it takes btw 36 to 48hrs to land lagos(items are cleared dsame day), customs already know my ship agents to reach backyard..

SO I SAY, PLEASE ALLOW ATLIST 10 bIzness days for arival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by FestacGirl(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel:

-1) When you buy an item online, it takes btw 4 to 6 bizness days for it to get to my adress in Los angeles
-2)wen an item lands my adress i need to package all up to 70 pounds b4 i consider shipping to n9ja
-3)When i have a full box of 70pounds, i can now call my agent to know his next ship date..(some times he shipps 3 times a week)
-4)On the day, item are shipped to lagos, it takes btw 36 to 48hrs to land lagos(items are cleared dsame day), customs already know my ship agents to reach backyard..

SO I SAY, PLEASE ALLOW ATLIST 10 bIzness days for arival
actually the today was a mistake, whats the total including shipping in naira
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
ALL items shipped out last Thursday(which arrived Lagos on Saturday) And Items shipped out on Sunday, which arrived yesterday are now ready for pickup...."more items will be shipped out tommorow from Los angeles"

-Peter ....hp envy
-Adeyanju.....6 pieces of Iphone 6
-Calistus....dell laptop + 3 phones(galaxy note)
-Dankura......Laptop
-Tolu.....charger and key
-Iya rainbow....full box of makeup items and shoes
-Oga T......laptops
-Humphrey....2 samsung tablets
-Tosin.....Samsung tab 8.9(leathe r pouch never land ohh)
-Utuetu.....8 pieces of shirts, clock, ear buds,2 pairs of shoes, screen guard, dell tablet..
-marvin...5 phones
-Samson......laptops parts.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2015
more packages landed

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel:
ALL items shipped out last Thursday(which arrived Lagos on Saturday) And Items shipped out on Sunday, which arrived yesterday are now ready for pickup...."more items will be shipped out tommorow from Los angeles"

-Peter ....hp envy
-Adeyanju.....6 pieces of Iphone 6
-Calistus....dell laptop + 3 phones(galaxy note)
-Dankura......Laptop
-Tolu.....charger and key
-Iya rainbow....full box of makeup items and shoes
-Oga T......laptops
-Humphrey....2 samsung tablets
-Tosin.....Samsung tab 8.9(leathe r pouch never land ohh)
-Utuetu.....8 pieces of shirts, clock, ear buds,2 pairs of shoes, screen guard, dell tablet..
-marvin...5 phones
-Samson......laptops parts.

You got an email..... awaiting your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
The blackberry q10 and bold 5.are for Me. If u are interested u let me know they are for sale

Marvin-08036156851
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by goldtooth: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
mikkyangel you still have not refunded my balance. You still have my 12,429 with you

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
fashrola:

You got an email..... awaiting your reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by FestacGirl(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
FestacGirl:

actually the today was a mistake, whats the total including shipping in naira

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Calistus......3 phones already in Lagos (2 galaxy note 4 and i galaxy phone)

*Ady.......6 pieces of iphone 6...already in Lagos(d last one has landed Los angeles today)

*F..sundy....Camera now ready for pick up in Lagos

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
The blackberry q10 and bold 5.are for Me. If u are interested u let me know they are for sale

Marvin-08036156851

yes sir, they are intrested
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
wildchild1:
Who be this guy wey dey iPhone 6? The guy just dey buga us here, chei grin

Order your club jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3

me self tire ohhh, d bros has bought almost 80 pieces of iphone 6 in the last 3months....e nor reach buy land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.