Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2137416 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tonjeola1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
Tochi4life: Got my 2 laptops. Battery and external hard drive today. As always, all of them were cooler than I expected. @Mikky Man, I never expected that HP to be so clean.

@Beatbug were you the guy that asked me if I was from nairaland?
NAIRA LAND na community...lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tochi4life: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
beatbug: u r paul,right? yea, that's me brova

I'm not Paul. I was on my way out and one guy asked me if I'm from nairaland I said yes we gisted small and parted.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Niiade(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
beatbug: Mikky, thanks man, I gat ma lappy at hand right now(clean machine)+ the bold4 and I met your brova during pick-up, a cool brother you gat thr... Mikky,You on your own, you no gentle o. That man gentle pass you...hihihi#laffin in swahili#...

he is happy now o, oya buy drinks for the bois wey dey use mb read ur story ooooo no dull

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Niiade:

he is happy now o, oya buy drinks for the bois wey dey use mb read ur story ooooo no dull
Did he beg you to come and read his story? tongue tongue
Oga mikky I still dey wait o grin
Any show, you let me know cool
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2013
Tochi4life:

I'm not Paul. I was on my way out and one guy asked me if I'm from nairaland I said yes we gisted small and parted.
that means we missed eacH other by a whisker. I tot you were the guy who picked a rotatable-touch Screen Hp lappy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2013
Niiade:

whr did u see happy Anyways,Drink responsibly!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by claycares: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2013
claycares:

Okay thanks will do just that. So how much should I pay in?

These are the two item nos I prefer.

Pls Oga Mikky you're yet to let me know how much to deposit for the phone. Pls inbox me your ac details. I'll send you a mail. Kindly add these items to my cart as well.

Thanks brov
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by claycares: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello Mikky, this is Alex. Got the details. Please add these items to my cart
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Pet1620: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls help me bid this item 261231222103 and here is my email for any enq- eng.tjsp@rocketmail.com

Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shine1177: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mikky, i've collected my laptop HP 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM and its working fine. I hope to do business with soonest.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
@tochi4life I'm the man you saw that very day,you are wit 2lappy new dat day
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Shine1177: Mikky, i've collected my laptop HP 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM and its working fine. I hope to do business with soonest.

Bless you my brother,i got that laptop from a top rated seller, it should serve you for a long long time to come..thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
rotech77: @tochi4life I'm the man you saw that very day,you are wit 2lappy new dat day
Tochi4life:

beatbug: u r paul,right? yea, that's me brova

Tochi, don't worry none of them is Paul,i will upload his photos soon so the world can see his face.I have 3 of his numbers,which he has used to contact me.And the police has called him early today.thanks for your concern..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

Tochi, don't worry none of them is Paul,i will upload his photos soon so the world can see his face.I have 3 of his numbers,which he has used to contact me.And the police has called him early today.thanks for your concern..
huh? Wats goin on here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ucman1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

abeg who b paul!! Na NL boko haram?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by KolaShangOne(m): 5:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pappy2000: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2013
KolaShangOne: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S3-GSM-UNLOCK-AT-T-Mobile-Wireless-/190792303882?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2c6c1b850a

please look into this, is it real?

it not a fone, its an unlocking service.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tochi4life: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2013
beatbug: huh? Wats goin on here?
Don't mind people. Imagine, someone collected his goods and ran off without paying his Balance. They've been trying to contact him and his is playing hide and seek. It's a Policy case now sha.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tochi4life: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2013
rotech77: @tochi4life I'm the man you saw that very day,you are wit 2lappy new dat day
Ah! Man, that day I was in a hurry to get back cos it was getting late and you know how that place be na.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2013
Tochi4life:
Don't mind people. Imagine, someone collected his goods and ran off without paying his Balance. They've been trying to contact him and his is playing hide and seek. It's a Police case now sha.
what!!! Jeez! Nawa oo,soome people get mind o,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princeuk21(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2013
mikkyangel:

na wa people bad o.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2013
@mikkyangel pls help with this awaiting a reply u can mail quintessentialeffects@yahoo.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-4-8GB-White-Sprint-Smartphone-Sealed-Box-/251292230811?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3a822f249b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by infgost234(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Oga millky, I need these phones ASAP.. Pls give me all the charges I need to pay.
350817521747 ( The two pieces)
And pls send ur bank details to ovirigodstime@gmail.com, and how much I need to deposit.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wahabcoal(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hi mikky, I need the latest Blackberry Playbook, 64GB. Brand new. How fast can I get it, and what is the total costs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
wahabcoal: Hi mikky, I need the latest Blackberry Playbook, 64GB. Brand new. How fast can I get it, and what is the total costs.

Thanks, i bought 5pieces last week for diffirent clients, you make your payment today,i"ll buy today, and am sure it will get to me by tuesday nxt week...I ship wednesday..Also you may need to buy the accesories( 4 in 1), i use bb playbook and the accesories are cheap and cool

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161046252930?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Acccessories:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370702596228?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
infgost234: Oga millky, I need these phones ASAP.. Pls give me all the charges I need to pay.
350817521747 ( The two pieces)
And pls send ur bank details to ovirigodstime@gmail.com, and how much I need to deposit.

we dont knowif these phones use simcards, i have asked the seller and am waiting for reply...The second phone is in "FAIR" condition, meaning its got lots of scratches, do you still want it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by princeuk21(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
mikky check this out and give me your shipping price plus the total amount
Item number:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Manweysabi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hello mikkyangel, can i get a laptop that its battery will last for like 5-7 hours when fully charged? Kindly recommend one for me, and it's cost. thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
oga mikkyangel, hafar?

First of all you owe me for unbanning you from the spambot lol grin

On a serious note, do you ONLY buy stuff from ebay? Can u buy something from a manufacturers website. . .lets say a laptop and send it down to Nigeria?

I ask cos there's this laptop I want to buy and it's not on ebay. (Maybe na me no sabi search so u fit help me search for am). It's a brand new hp envy m6-1158ca notebook pc and it's advertised as $900 on the hp canada website.

http://www8.hp.com/ca/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=5318981

www2.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=C2N77UA&opt=ABL&sel=PCNB&">http://h20386.www2.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=C2N77UA&opt=ABL&sel=PCNB&

If YES, how much can you land it in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.