Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138751 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Refunds:

-2 brand new iphone 6 got missing on my last shipment..(i suspect customs),and when investigation was conducted, the airliner (Emirates), claimed that i didnot disclose the value of each phones, neither did i add insurance on these phones.

-To this effect, i will no longer ship New/Expensive phones for $15 (phones valued 50k), anybody hoping to ship these items, should be ready to pay insurance and i will in turn have to declare the value of these phones to my agent before its shipped..(so i fit get rest of mind)

-I now have "igbese" on my neck, debt of over 200k for shipping fee of 6750 naira......i laugh!! , no be small joke ohh..

-Noble and Abayomi, (missing iphone 6 owners), your accounts will be credited this week..1st installment . We already agreed 20k per each shipment that lands n9ja, i will see how best i can double the said amount....thanks

-Choba, u deposited 9k for an item on ebay..However, the seller don run ohhh..i opened a case against the seller and my money was refunded...please send ur account number so i can refund you...Pic of the transaction shown below

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
All items shipped! shipped!! shipped!! , please allow atlist 48hrs, items are expected to arrive Tuesday...Thanks for your patience..

-M.J ...............Beats laptop plus accessories (110k alert received)
-Lawrence........Beats Laptop plus accesories (90k alert received)
-Mama Austin......Beats Laptop (sold @ 85k)
-Mujeeb.............8gb Hp dm4 charcoal grey.....(sold @70k)
-M. manilla........18 laptops+ speaker from kingdom site+ 100 cds
-Banigo P.......clayplates+lens+stun guns et etal.
-Joshua J.......breathable Car cover
-Fagbo......ipad stand(2)+ printer+scanner
-Ady.......2 iphone 6
-Samson......New htc
-Adelakun.......bb passport
-Gafaru......bb q10
-Humphrey......4 bb phones
-Kehinde.....iphone 5
-Leunamme 93.....cord
-Chidi....iphone 5
-marvin....phone case (free shipping)
-Aklolu......belt (free shipping)
-Ozor Max....8 female bags
-Iya Rainbow........eyelash
-Danku........recorder
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Scribe01: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Scribe01:
Oga mikky how much for these,http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-PAVILION-G6-2235US-15-6-BLACK-NOTEBOOK-LAPTOP-WINDOWS-8-4GB-RAM-750GB-disk/281834285330?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D28c36765a99247188937ea32daa96f31%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D151855373531,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atech-16GB-Kit-Lot-2x-8GB-SODIMM-DDR3-DDR-3-Laptop-12800-1600MHz-1600-Ram-Memory-/221892835638?hash=item33a9d7f936:g:I80AAOSwWnFWALF2

i am a first timer here o! so put me through..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitude-E6320-HZWL5Q1-13-3-160gb-4gb-i3-2-10-GHz-WEBCAM-HDMI-DVDRW-A-2/351553886249?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D34227%26meid%3D38b17a9e60504e15a05137c3c5f6dfaf%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D252128095068

how much will you ship this to Benin city?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
uyigideon:
Why are you people buying expensive product EBay or Amazon, in the name of they are from USA, 75% of the product america are using are brought from China, just that they must meet up to their standard. please do some calculations to see the actual money you are buying the products.

are you confused? yet u want to buy from usa...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
more items to be shipped out tommoroow via Cargo(6 bizness days), through my second agent..

-Oga K....step down transformer measured at 30Ibs
-Joshua J....Chandalier
-Olaide.....Laptop+ sandal
Dankura.....Desktop monito
-Obi...hp g42
-Abdul...apple macbook
-Stella....diabetic products
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

Obi...hp g42 arrived after i had shipped, laptop in perfect working condition(super clean)

Abdul...Apple macbook has arrived, tested and its ready to fly...(arrived late, so am shipping via cargo)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by imhomoh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
mikkyangel:

are you confused? yet u want to buy from usa...

THAT'S THE BEST REPLY FOR HIM
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are
mikkyangel:

i feel there is something wrong with your brains!!, why not go to china and buy?
Are

Do you need to insult me? if you don't want to, can't you just say no?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
you need to apologize for insulting me!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
uyigideon:
you need to apologize for insulting me!

Oh shut up please !!!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
makavele:

Oh shut up please !!!!!

why are you full of pride? I would have love to meet you at LA if had know your address.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
You still owe me an apology, Not evryby you can just insult. I am certainly not among, you do business and you this rude to people.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by makavele: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
uyigideon:

why are you full of pride? I would have love to meet you at LA if had know your address.

I cannot meet you in Los Angeles cos I am not mikky
By the way, if you are in LA; then why do you still wanna order sometin to his address . .
You need help, brov . .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tolzeal(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
uyigideon:
You still owe me an apology, Not evryby you can just insult. I am certainly not among, you do business and you this rude to people.

You actually started all this hulababu.No one need your sermon here . I think you've got the best reply from mikky And it really what you deserve .

I beg pack well make better ppl see thread enter.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Scribe01: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Scribe01 post=39350073][/quote]

Oga Mikky is there anything I'm doing or not doing that I'm not getting a reply, i simply want to know how much to get the above items to Port Harcourt..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by loptos(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear mikky keep the good work up. I want you to search for me good but cheap used unlocked I phone 5 s not white in colour.I intend to buy one soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by loptos(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dear mikky keep the good work up. I want you to search for me good but cheap used unlocked I phone 5 s 32GB or 64GB not white in colour.I intend to buy one soon. Send details to walexy1879@yahoo.co.uk
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
loptos:
Dear mikky keep the good work up. I want you to search for me good but cheap used unlocked I phone 5 s 32GB or 64GB not white in colour.I intend to buy one soon. Send details to walexy1879@yahoo.co.uk

Tnx for the compliment bro....am sure that scammer must have contacted you by now...pls in future, do not display ur emails here..

-as regards iphone 5....i see so so many good deals on craiglist, u can also search on ebay...tnx again
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Scribe01:

Oga Mikky is there anything I'm doing or not doing that I'm not getting a reply, i simply want to know how much to get the above items to Port Harcourt..

sorry sir, pls what are ur items lets buy them....nor vex biko
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Craiglist Pickup.....

m.kanu.(iphone 6 Gold)....oga u sabi negociate ohhh, haba, see how u draw the price of this phone (commot almost $100 from its original price), i check its imei as instructed by you...it match!

Pickup at teh City of paramount

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Esther.....#150 k alert received..

-Seagate has been picked up in downtown La...(kinda heavy ohh)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Scribe01: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2015
makavele:

I cannot meet you in Los Angeles cos I am not mikky
By the way, if you are in LA; then why do you still wanna order sometin to his address . .
You need help, brov . .

I was just checking him out, not that I really wanted any service from him.
if a bank can disappoint is it a man who will not fail you, not even a registered one for that matter.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bigx(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
uyigideon:

if a bank can disappoint is it a man who will not fail you, not even a registered one for that matter.

Problem solved with bolded, you can stop wasting people's time now.

As for the Bank and registered man quote I don't even know how that co-relates. Mike has been honest, transparent and super-efficient so far and I'd use him over a registered, incompetent and dishonest shipping agent (there are loads off and on nairaland). Afterall the quality of the man makes the organization and not the other way round.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2015
uyigideon:

Go get busy man!..its a new week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uyigideon(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
For those who want to have a rest of mind receiving goods from the US, I advice you register at My us.com and use their 2 packaging options, they give %80 discount on that, and you will receive your goods in just a mater of about 4-5 days and at your door steps.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Niiade(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2015
uyigideon:
For those who want to have a rest of mind receiving goods from the US, I advice you register at My us.com and use their 2 packaging options, they give %80 discount on that, and you will receive your goods in just a mater of about 4-5 days and at your door steps.

Lol dude are you OK
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lecky001(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2015
uyigideon:
Don't you get it,this guy is trying to create attention probably he's jealous of huge sum running thru Mikky's account.He archived this thru hard work and honesty.Just create your own topic and save the unnecessary comments and advert on another man's thread.Abeg bro enough
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jazz04(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
loptos:
Dear mikky keep the good work up. I want you to search for me good but cheap used unlocked I phone 5 s not white in colour.I intend to buy one soon

One available from Los Angeles.... Space gray 16gb iphone 5s very neat
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by TopSpot: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
mikkyangel:

sorry sir, pls what are ur items lets buy them....nor vex biko

oga mikky continue the good work. make God continue to bless your business.

This is Abdul for macbook. I will like send the macbook to ilorin when it arrives.

Please recommend a service I can use to send it down here. I will be glad for that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.