Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138532 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
mikkyangel:

Who told u dollar is 201? Bros, pls don't mk any deposit yet.....

i always know it from Moneygram website . i normally send money through moneygram or western union to someone outside Nigeria . if you dont believe me ,

Give me your Details if you stay in u.s.a i will send it with monrygram and you will receive the money in Dollars over there
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
mikkyangel:

You can check it for your self here is the website estimate the fee here. https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB

and Thank me later .

or Give me your Paypal email address to send the money in dollars for you .
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by imhomoh(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Smilelo:

You can check it for your self here is the website estimate the fee here. https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB

and Thank me later .

or Give me your Paypal email address to send the money in dollars for you .

THAT'S THE EXCHANGE RATE WHEN USING MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION

INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS ONLINE EXCHANGE RATES IS WEY HIGHER THAN THAT.

ASK MIKKYANGELO HIS EXCHANGE RATE AND DEPOSIT IN HIS GTBANK ACCOUNT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
mikkyangel:

Give me your Paypal Email account let me send the money to you in Dollars .
message me back i am waiting
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Smilelo:

Give me your Paypal Email account let me send the money to you in Dollars .
message me back i am waiting
Mr pack well and do what is instructed at the front page. As at today $ is 270 sir.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fashrola(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
@Mikkyangel

Please I need the total cost of bringing dis shoe down to Nigeria

eBay Item No: 361440169702

Size: 12

Colour: Black

And do u accept PayPal payment?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
fashrola:
@Mikkyangel

Please I need the total cost of bringing dis shoe down to Nigeria

eBay Item No: 361440169702

Size: 12

Colour: Black

And do u accept PayPal payment?

item seen, paypal email sent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
mikkyangel:

item seen, paypal email sent

please reply my E-mail
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
tim26will:

Mr pack well and do what is instructed at the front page. As at today $ is 270 sir.
If he can transfer the money in USD, I don't see anything wrong. He must not pay at our crazy exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
sirlop:

If he can transfer the money in USD, I don't see anything wrong. He must not pay at our crazy exchange rate.

my Bother God go bless you b4 the end of this year runs out.

i wick oooo. abi no be Dollar i been want pay b4. i can transfer the money complete to dollar through Paypal,Neteller,Moneygram,Western union .

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2015
sirlop:

All channels in converting naira to dollar had been unified, either you use wu or any of the channels, in as much you're converting naira to dollar, all are in same unified rate of 260 as at this morning. So don't get yourself deceived, this guy's at cbn thinks as you think also and knows better. So they secure all channels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mrgoldenleaf: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
sirlop:

All channels in converting naira to dollar had been unified, either you use wu or any of the channels, in as much you're converting naira to dollar, all are in same unified rate of 260 as at this morning. So don't get yourself deceived, this guy's at cbn thinks as you think also and knows better. So they secure all channels. Better for us
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by naijaobi(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2015
mrgoldenleaf:

All channels in converting naira to dollar had been unified, either you use wu or any of the channels, in as much you're converting naira to dollar, all are in same unified rate of 260 as at this morning. So don't get yourself deceived, this guy's at cbn thinks as you think also and knows better. So they secure all channels. Better for us
Oga na lie.. Don't say what you do not know.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2015
mrgoldenleaf:

You lie, lie lie Mohamad. This morning a dollar is 201 naira

https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2015
mikkyangel:
All Items shipped to Lagos yesterday, just landed and are all cleared from customs, please asllow Alex till monday 2pm to go for pickup....

NOTICE! nOTICE!! nOTICE!!

*Travel, live and work in America programme starting soon (1st quarter of 2015)...
-This is Authentic (am still trying to gather more info)
-Very few quota given to me ( only 5 to 8 candidates needed)
-Please this program is designed for my regular clients (those i already know, so wen yawa gasp, we know how to handle d situation!) .....
-Intending Traveler will need to provide a shortee and must be over 20yrs oF AGE.
-U get a job , within ur 1st month landing(touch down on yanky soil.)...(if ur final location is California)....This is my area of specialization,(helping peeps to get jobs)
-Please If you have someone (a relative or a close friend in any of the 51 states in America, this is an added advantage)....

* Why one should try this Yanky swag
-Free health care...(yes, this is possible in California)
-Free Education + Cash...(Do you know that people are paid to go to school in California)
-Being a Legal Resident here (Green Card Holder), means you can travel visa free to so many countries..
-Wit a good credit, U can buy a house here and you will be given 15yrs. payback period (mortgage through ur bank)....
AND so so many more opportunities will be highlighted when i get the nod to start the project..

......"Like i said, this is strictly for my regular clients"..
..........."GOD BLESS AMERICA"!/ AnD GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Thank you Lord for the year 2015, as we move gradually into 2016...My travel to yanky programe had a 9months delay, but will hopefully kick-off in 2016...

-Please like i said, this is for my regular clients(people i already know, and who are ready to acept whatever the outcome of the visa interview is)

-Now i have 2 contacts for the travel package....

*1st contact(agent)....Conference/Tourist - This one is confirmed, he is located in Lagos, i have meet and spoken with him, i also have seen the visas of the clients he has helped. (imagine one of his clients, got a visa since last year, and she never go since because she say she no get money for flight ticket+ she nor know any body for yanky).....This contact of my mine, also has visas on his passport plus dates for the up coming conference to be held in yanky from march 2016..

*2nd Contact(agent)....Studies abroad.....
-My friends cousin (aged below 25), just got a visa to study in usa through this contact(even without paying for tuition fee),. Now this contact lives outside Lagos, and charles will go see him next week so as to finalize.Also, charles will meet with the guy who got the visa so as to confirm authenticity.

-PLEASE, LIKE I SAID, THIS NA FOR MY REGULAR CLIENTS and i have JUST LIMITED SPACES LEFT(or should i say, i know too need much people at this early stage.
-please do not repost this link, i will do the repositing when i need more clients
-i may not respond to new contacts for travel runs
-Charges from both clients so far look decent, i will try to reduce them fee
-PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THEM WITH ANY FAKE DOCUMENTS

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lexusgs430: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
mikkyangel:

Thank you Lord for the year 2015, as we move gradually into 2016...My travel to yanky programe had a 9months delay, but will hopefully kick-off in 2016...

-Please like i said, this is for my regular clients(people i already know, and who are ready to acept whatever the outcome of the visa interview is)

*1st contact(agent)....Conference/Tourist - This one is confirmed, he is located in Lagos, i have meet and spoken with him, i also have seen the visas of the clients he has helped. (imagine one of his clients, got a visa since last year, and she never go since because she say she no get money for flight ticket+ she nor know any body for yanky).....This contact of my mine, also has visas on his passport plus dates for the up coming conference to be held in yanky from march 2016..

-My friends cousin (aged below 25), just got a visa to study in usa through this contact(even without paying for tuition fee),. Now this contact lives outside Lagos, and charles will go see him next week so as to finalize.Also, charles will meet with the guy who got the visa so as to confirm authenticity.

-PLEASE, LIKE I SAID, THIS NA FOR MY REGULAR CLIENTS and i have JUST LIMITED SPACES LEFT(or should i say, i know too need much people at this early stage.
-please do not repost this link, i will do the repositing when i need more clients

This is what I can call, Pre Ordering an American visa!!! Mikkyangel branching out!!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
mikkyangel:

Guy you too much.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Smilelo:

You lie, lie lie Mohamad. This morning a dollar is 201 naira

https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator?LC=en-GB
Why are you guys always arguing blindly
Or probably trying to prove what you don't know?
The site you posted, have you calculated what you will send in naira and how much your receiver will be getting after all the commission?
Always try to research very well before you guys start posting.
If you see any channel that CBN has not secured as Mrgoldenleaf said, you can share with us with prove.
naijaobi:

Oga na lie.. Don't say what you do not know.
You can assist him to say what you know.
But what I can say here is that people on this trend deals in $ and believe me , we research like mad to get a better exchange deal.
But you can as well prove what that man said as lie before you post
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ddjay: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
ordinary Google search as at now 1:20pm, 29 dec 2015.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
tim26will:

Why are you guys always arguing blindly
Or probably trying to prove what you don't know?
The site you posted, have you calculated what you will send in naira and how much your receiver will be getting after all the commission?
Always try to research very well before you guys start posting.
If you see any channel that CBN has not secured as Mrgoldenleaf said, you can share with us with prove.
You can assist him to say what you know.
But what I can say here is that people on this trend deals in $ and believe me , we research like mad to get a better exchange deal.
But you can as well prove what that man said as lie before you post

what a man does not know is bigger then him.

i was at the bank today to send money to someone in Macedonia. the amount is 201 naira to a dollar using moneygram site .
as at today 29/12/2016.

make i tell you any which way the money go take get to am so far as say na Dollars way him want and also the money complete with him commission, what is the difference there.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Smilelo:

i was at the bank today to send money to someone in Macedonia. the amount is 201 naira to a dollar using moneygram site .
as at today 29/12/2016.

make i tell you any which way the money go take get to am so far as say na Dollars way him want and also the money complete with him commission, what is the difference there.
When you're ready to wake up from your dream, you can come and place order here. Na only you dey do moneygram for 201/$ for the whole country.
Oh boy there are serious knowledgeable gurus here.
Try find other places where your dream will be accepted.
We all hope it comes back to normal soon. But for now you only can keep dreaming with your moneygram.
Unfortunately OP do not accept moneygram.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Smilelo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
tim26will:

When you're ready to wake up from your dream, you can come and place order here. Na only you dey do moneygram for 201/$ for the whole country.
We all hope it comes back to normal soon. But for now you only can keep dreaming with your moneygram.

ok i done hear oooo.

since the OP do not accept Moneygram, i will wait for things to be come normally again . are you ok with that now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Smilelo:

as at today 29/12/2016.

Which bank was that?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Niiade(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
tim26will:

Why don't you try it first before judging this, it could be a possible solution. I do paypal a lot now I never knew. Try and see first don't condemn, I will also try it myself in a few days
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by GodMercy2015: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Hi mikky,pls can i get a quote of the following items to be shipped to lagos. I will also like you to order for me if possible.thanks.

1. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014KJ04PW/ref=twister_B00RCQH5JE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Weight -19.6 pounds. Name of product- Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat, Appleicious.

2.http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Infant-Toddler-Rocker-Safari/dp/B00A4B34IA/ref=sr_1_3?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1451433631&sr=1-3 Weight-7.7 pounds

Thanks as you reply.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hi mikky,pls can i get a quote of the following items to be shipped to lagos. I will also like you to order for me if possible.thanks.

1. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014KJ04PW/ref=twister_B00RCQH5JE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Weight -19.6 pounds. Name of product- Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat, Appleicious.

2.http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Infant-Toddler-Rocker-Safari/dp/B00A4B34IA/ref=sr_1_3?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1451433631&sr=1-3 Weight-7.7 pounds

Thanks as you reply.

-1st item is 19.6pounds (thats $5 by 19.6)= $98
-2nd item 7.7pounds (thats7.7 by$5)= $38.5

commission on both =$25

please notethat , i will do my own measurement when it lands, and send u a pic of each measurement...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Niiade:

Why don't you try it first before judging this, it could be a possible solution. I do paypal a lot now I never knew. Try and see first don't condemn, I will also try it myself in a few days
Try it now, not few days.
If such thing is real, you think it would not have been bombarded by now?
Be realistic and leave sentiments out of this.
Everyone of us do PayPal, which if the online shop had ever asked you to pay by WU or so call moneygram.
Abeg.......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by miqos02(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
ddjay:
ordinary Google search as at now 1:20pm, 29 dec 2015.
u will also get the dollar from google abi?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New year all..."Thank Baba God", we made it to 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DatechMan(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jesus has done it again, He preserved us through the past year 2015 and brought into 2016. Wow!! isn't He awesome? Many Thanks Jesus.
Happy New Year 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.