Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136652 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jafsent30:

only mikky can check it for you when he reach the person because they can give you a fake one and also those cloned iphones are exactly same as the real ones it's only when you go to settings and check you will see they're running android and iTunes
my friend have been in that case even the Samsung phones you're not safe
he bought it online for like 200k he had to sell it at around 50
so you really need to pay attention to those details

bro...true talk.
-for iphones, its very very difficult to clone them .
-for samsung, yes i hv picked 2 clone ones in d past, my eyes done open...
-its simple, to verify original samsung, watch out for the logo written on the back of the samsung, and more importantly, "RESTART"(switch off and on) the phone while u are with the seller....once it comes on, "IT MUST SHOW THE WORD SAMSUNG ", B4 i starts booting up..

- i don catch like 3 Akata(black americans) way won sell clone for me..i simple gave dem back the phone, wound my glass up and left even with out sayin...."am not buying", na wen i don reach far...i come text dem say.....nice try!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by futurism: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
mikkyangel:

bro...true talk.
-its simple, to verify original samsung, watch out for the logo written on the back of the samsung, and more importantly, "RESTART"(switch off and on) the phone while u are with the seller....once it comes on, "IT MUST SHOW THE WORD SAMSUNG ", B4 i starts booting up..

- i don catch like 3 Akata(black americans) way won sell clone for me..i simple gave dem back the phone, wound my glass up and left even with out sayin...."am not buying", na wen i don reach far...i come text dem say.....nice try!!!
lol
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shogz89: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
mikkyangel:

bro...true talk.

mikkky another good wayh to spot an original samsung phone is to boot into odin.. they cant clone that.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ali1king: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
mikkyangel:

bro...true talk.

i just like mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by akashi01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2017

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ali1king: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
mikkyangel:

scam!!
This man is speaking from experience
run away from too good to be true deals

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jafsent30(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jafsent30:
how do you guys access letgo site if keeps saying access denied even tho I'm using puffin browser undecided
someone should answer me please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Uxxxx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jafsent30:

someone should answer me please
use anonymox on chrome

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chiagozie1: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
How much to ship a 42 inches TV from ebay to lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nkhay(f): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please how much will it cost me to unlock icloud locked iPhone 5s?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sucobaba(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
mikkyangel:

bro...true talk.

mikky pls reply your whatsapp...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
sucobaba:

mikky pls reply your whatsapp...thanks

pls always check time diffrence....pls
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
chiagozie1:
How much to ship a 42 inches TV from ebay to lagos?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by papi22(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=mikkyangel post=58298855]

u know the rules..[/quyote] yeah
Calculatr the price for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
nkhay:

Please how much will it cost me to unlock icloud locked iPhone 5s?

i can do for 18k

where you base?

iphone 5s only
limited offer

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nkhay(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
twinskenny:

i can do for 18k

where you base?

iphone 5s only
limited offer

Will chat you up on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oloriTj: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
i
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2017
oloriTj:
I tried opening offerup website with opera vpn and I was blocked,please any ideas on what to do?
Download puffin browser on your phone.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by AniMcBen(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Please how good is this offer? How much to land it at Lagos?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/sys/6181557276.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9863927438
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Whizkay(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2017
Dear pros ,
Whats the next step after finding an offer I would like to pursue?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sucobaba(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Whizkay:
Dear pros ,
Whats the next step after finding an offer I would like to pursue?

1.contact seller for phone number

2.if iPhone and not clearly stated on the page....ask if it's iCloud or network locked and ask for IMEI
(there are sites to check IMEIs for phone details and status)

3.same applies to other phones....locked or unlocked

4.make sure seller is at least in Los Angeles,the closer to Hawthorne (where mikky lives..I think )the better and cheaper. Make fuel money no con go high pass wetin you won buy......no shipping....no PayPal...

5.hit mikky with link(s) and phone number

6. WAIT,WAIT,WAIT AND PRAY for MIKKY (customers and orders too much, time difference etc tongue)

BTW..I'm not a pro.....just a very very ardent ghost follower of this thread hoping to make my very first transaction with mikky.

cheers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Hibiscuss(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2017
mikkyangel:

u know the rules..

A friend in US wanna send two I phones to me. Can you help with the shipping? How much would it cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oloriTj: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
ok
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
iphone 4s lock icloud cdma forsale, 12k call/ whatzapp; 07038194394

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Whizkay(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
sucobaba:

1.contact seller for phone number

2.if iPhone and not clearly stated on the page....ask if it's iCloud or network locked and ask for IMEI
(there are sites to check IMEIs for phone details and status)

3.same applies to other phones....locked or unlocked

4.make sure seller is at least in Los Angeles,the closer to Hawthorne (where mikky lives..I think )the better and cheaper. Make fuel money no con go high pass wetin you won buy......no shipping....no PayPal...

5.hit mikky with link(s) and phone number

BTW..I'm not a pro.....just a very very ardent ghost follower of this thread hoping to make my very first transaction with mikky.

cheers
Thanks G
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by skydancer: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emilex1000: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
hello
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
oloriTj:
i tried puffin browser also still the same. They blocked my ip

Oh sorry about that

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.