Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138081 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by remainhidden: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
oludare37:
iPhone 7 plus at $300

Description
SPRINT carrier. unlocked
32 GB.
Perfect condition.
Pretty much new, never used.call me if you need it.08020555809...i have the link,imei and sellers phone no.

Find my iPhone:off
iCLoud status:clean
Blacklist status:clean.
i prefer rose gold with at&t carrier
lest i forget.
This one is Sprint..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
remainhidden:

i prefer rose gold with at&t carrier
lest i forget.
This one is Sprint..
ok
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trippledots(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
tim26will:

You're not a serious person at all. You think people that do try to write not to distract the thread are doing to hurt people? You had a close private deal with him, there was just a little hitch, you re never patient to resolve with him rather you came here to ditch him, and after he felt bad about his reputation you already tarnished, he apologized to you ,then you came back here preaching nothing goes to heaven.
I just feel for him sha, but seriously you're one not too good client. Next time try to resolve with your business partners patiently before going public. Do you know how many have read your post since when first posted, always think before you act. People on this thread are not mumu.
@oludare37 always keep your client in clean sheet. Bad sheet is bad for online business.

funny thing is his apology came independent of this post... he reviewed what happened by himself and saw his mistake...yeah, i wasn't happy with his initial behaviour, but he was mature enough to realize it and apologize. and i am mature enough to bury the hatchet and move on.....your type be like who go de carry quarrel enter grave sha.

chill bruh, dont cry more than the bereaved.

i don't need to brag whether I'm a good client or not.... truth always speaks for itself. go and ask the lady who invested with me right here on nl without knowing me from Adam. #smile
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Sheld(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am kind of new here wink
I want to ask for a request, I need someone that can be helping us get our goods.
we are a group of Importers that we always import almost every week from china
but we want to add phones and laptop importation to our business.
so, to cut it short, We need someone that can volunteer and be helping us with the picking up of our goods in the US and send to Nigeria.
I don't want to bother Micky because I know he's the Boss grin
but Sir(micky) if you're free to be helping us carry out our request, we will be glad Sir.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sheld:
Hi everyone,
I want to ask for a request, I need someone that can be helping us get our goods.
so, to cut it short, We need someone that can volunteer and be helping us with the picking up of our goods in the US and send to Nigeria.
but Sir(micky) if you're free to be helping us carry out our request, we will be glad Sir.

Thanks
na oga mikky fit do the job..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sheld:
Hi everyone,

Thanks

May I know where in US.... ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
oludare37:
iPhone 7 plus at $300

Description
SPRINT carrier. unlocked
32 GB.
Perfect condition.
Pretty much new, never used.call me if you need it.08020555809...i have the link,imei and sellers phone no.

Find my iPhone:off
iCLoud status:clean
Blacklist status:clean.

I need me a fair deal for s8 and s7 edge....
Hit me up if anything pops up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
If person nor read well 4 this thread , him go just think say some people here naim be Mikkyangel "pickup" driver or na them be Mikky shipper.
Make we leave some answers for person way get the job...

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tomjazzy2: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
omoskenso:
If person nor read well 4 this thread , him go just think say some people here naim be Mikkyangel "pickup" driver or na them be Mikky shipper.
Make we leave some answers for person way get the job...

My brother, over sabi people too full here
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

I need me a fair deal for s8 and s7 edge....
Hit me up if anything pops up

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Byko899(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
HP elite book 2000 for $50,fuel $25,shipping $45,total $110=#41000, if you need it pleas contact me ASAP
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
https://offerup.com/item/detail/376955644/?ref=Chat

good day oga mikky,i gave this link to one of my client this morning,i even called you..

he sent the link to your whatsapp no,but to my surprise,the guy told me that you said the phone is too expensive,that he should not go ahead with the deal..

i would like you to clarify,because i am very sure this guy does not understand you..

oga mikky please whats wrong with this deal?i would like you to explain to me,because its not easy to search for deals,chat with the seller and collect their number...

thank you,

awaiting your quick response...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
oludare37:

good day oga mikky,i gave this link to one of my client this morning,i even called you..

he sent the link to your whatsapp no,but to my surprise,the guy told me that you said the phone is too expensive,that he should not go ahead with the deal..

i would like you to clarify,because i am very sure this guy does not understand you..

oga mikky please whats wrong with this deal?i would like you to explain to me,because its not easy to search for deals,chat with the seller and collect their number...

thank you,

Rule number one. Don't be in a haste to close a deal

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Byko899(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
oludare37:

thank you,

I just checked the phone, anything above $100 is rather high, fuel $20 and shipping $10,making it #130, like #50k,if is above this, is high
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by larisdena(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Byko899:
are you sure you want to hit 60?
.LOL OTHERS ARE DOING LEGIT BUSINESS YOU WANT TO BE HACKING.
GOD AND EFCC IS WATCHING YOU IN 4D
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opistorincos(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Byko899:
are you sure you want to hit 60?

You're being generous, he won't hit 28 if he continues like that
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Byko899:
I just checked the phone, anything above $100 is rather high, fuel $20 and shipping $10,making it #130, like #50k,if is above this, is high

That's a note 5 ooo not s5 grin It sells for about 120k in Computer village.If the end user can buy it for $240 (90k) in total (cost of phone + fuel + shipping), its
not too bad.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Byko899:
thank you for your comment,i have been searching from morning till night since last week,i could not find any note 5 deal with retain box and accessories below $200..beside,this deal is located at inglewood where mikky reside,no fuel charging lipsrsealed....

lastly,my client love the phone and he is willing to pay..what is bothering me is that why would mikky refuses to give my client quotation..

.the guy love the deal and is ready to pay...sheee na so phone easy to find?if the deal is not pure or its a scam,that one i fit no talk,but he rejected the deal because its expensive,this one weak me,i swear,,,
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
oludare37:

thank you,

i have 2 pcs of note 5s with me, i got them at $125 and $135 respectively..
-i got note 5 for emka...$100
-i got note for jo...$120

if you buy this one @ $200 , add fuel and $10 ship, where is ur profit?(except its for personal use)..

best price you shd get note is...."make e no pass $150"

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2017
wildchild02:

That's a note 5 ooo not s5 grin It sells for about 120k in Computer village.If the end user can buy it for $240 (90k) in total (cost of phone + fuel + shipping), its
not too bad.
thank you my brother,God bless you,i chatted with the seller for completed 24hrs,i checked the status of the phone,i collected his number and imei..the seller had 15 review and 26 followers...what else do i still need to check?i turn my self to beggar before the seller could accepted $200...

the seller is located at inglewood where mikky reside..

this thing happens to me last week,today again..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2017
oludare37:
thank you my brother,God bless you,i chatted with the seller for completed 24hrs,i checked the status of the phone,i collected his number and imei..the seller had 15 review and 26 followers...what else do i still need to check?i turn my self to beggar before the seller could accepted $200...

the seller is located at inglewood where mikky reside..

this thing happens to me last week,today again..

This one weak me abeg! cheesy

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2017
mikkyangel:

if you buy this one @ $200 , add fuel and $10 ship, where is ur profit?(except its for personal use)..

good day oga mikky,thank you for your comment

this phone is not for business purpose ,it is for personal use,i got it for one of my client..

i got a lot of deals on note 5 around $100 but the guy does not like them..when i show him this one,he really love it.

i turned myself to bigger before the seller could accepted $200,this phone is as good as new..

this guy had deposit since last week and i need to get him a nice phone...

please go ahead with the quotation,if its what he can afford,fine,but if he says no,the struggle continues..

thank you so much for your understanding..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2017
michlins:

Rule number one. Don't be in a haste to close a deal
this rule does not apply to phones deal on offer up and let go.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2017
mikkyangel:

why explain all these give am when his mind is already made up. I can't buy a note 5 above $150 and it must be the 64gb version sef. $200 is for S7 edge which must come with all accessories

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2017
oludare37:
this rule does not apply to phones deal on offer up and let go.
it does. That sweet deal you think you might miss is nothing compared to the one you are to get. I have learnt this. At times Mikkyangel might delay in securing a deal only for you to get better one

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Please who knows the price Samsung Note 5 sells currently in Computer village
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2017
michlins:
Please who knows the price Samsung Note 5 sells currently in Computer village

Prices for note 5 varies depending on how clean it looks. If you re wanting a clean note 5 with all accessories intact, then is more expensive than not too clean note 5 with or without the accessories.

Not too neat/clean/ or rough note 5 = 80k to 85k
Clean/Mint/almost new. note 5 = 90k to 100k

Understand that prices in computer village ain't unified so it depend on who you are buying from and how clean is the phone.

As at yesterday alot of people are not willing to sell clean note 5 btw 70 to 78k..

Note 5 dual SIM ..64m.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2017
aril:

Prices for note 5 varies depending on how clean it looks. If you re wanting a clean note 5 with all accessories intact, then is more expensive than not too clean note 5 with or without the accessories.

Not too neat/clean/ or rough note 5 = 80k to 85k
Clean/Mint/almost new. note 5 = 90k to 100k

Understand that prices in computer village ain't unified so it depend on who you are buying from and how clean is the phone.

As at yesterday alot of people are not willing to sell clean note 5 btw 70 to 78k..

Note 5 dual SIM ..64m.
I hope this one is mint enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.