Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138216 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2017
NnamdiN:
quick question, where are the locations mikky meets with sellers?
just narrow ur search arnd Los Angeles, the closer to Inglewood, the cheaper the fuel cost grin

But sometimes good deals re farther. Goodluck.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Please what VPN do you guys use. Opera VPN is failing me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2017
NnamdiN:
hello chief, pls what questions should I ask a seller regarding samsung phones?(S7 edge)

Sorry, I don't know much about Samsung Phones. I deal with iPhones.

Talk to Wildchild1

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Failtech:
Please what VPN do you guys use. Opera VPN is failing me

I use Zenmate... but you have to subscribe.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Failtech: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Brimmie:

I use Zenmate... but you have to subscribe.
So you don't know about any free VPN
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Naijji: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Meh una epp me beg Mikkyangel meh e pick up tv oh. He says doesn't do pick ups for TVs. cry cry cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Naijji:
Meh una epp me beg Mikkyangel meh e pick up tv oh. He says doesn't do pick ups for TVs. cry cry cry

no sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Byo....iphone 6s plus.....82.5k , solid deal
fuel 25...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2017
*Sylves....iphone 6s(64gb with acessories) picked up in beverly hills.....93k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
*Oga T...7 LAPTOPS + 12 hard drives

*Tobe...home theater

*Uncle solo....s5

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Brimmie:

Sorry, I don't know much about Samsung Phones. I deal with iPhones.

Talk to Wildchild1

Thanks boss.
NnamdiN:
hello chief, pls what questions should I ask a seller regarding samsung phones?(S7 edge)

It all depends on what you see on the ad and exactly what you want. So you ask questions based on what the seller posts, then confirm the basics (IMEI No, FRP lock and Network Lock)

PS: If you're buying for personal use, the total cost should not be more than 100k ($267) cos the UK used is already selling for 115k in Naija. If you're a reseller/businessman, total cost should not be more than 90k ($240)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
kenedy175:
What's this thread turning into??

Exactly what i wanted to ask shocked shocked shocked
How can a normal human being visit a classified site, go through all d stress & hurdles of negotiation with no real intention of buying but pasting links here(dem dey give award 4 high poster). Its like a person going to the market with no money but pricing everything likable thing.

If you see a gud deal, buy am nau!!!, which 1 una wan turn am to people problem, flooding the thread wif sold links. If its dat cheap as u claim, y not buy and sell, wif d profit you can buy more!.

Anyway, na the owner use him hand turn soup troway...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestySam(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2017
mikkyangel:

no sir

Oga Mikky. You didn’t pick up the PS3 deal I secured anymore. Is it because it’s $30 ? It’s not fair o.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9iceDaniel: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
BestySam:

Oga Mikky. You didn’t pick up the PS3 deal I secured anymore. Is it because it’s $30 ? It’s not fair o.
Guess e's busy, i bought mine too for that price and he picked it for me
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Opistorincos(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
9iceDaniel:

Ps3 for $30? Wow, guess it's time to get one
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Naijji: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
mikkyangel:

no sir

What if I make you an offer you can't refuse?

You pick up the item (which is brand new, so no need to check anything) from a company with three offices - just pick the one nearest to you.

Since you dey pick up laptops, just do tv na cry. Size difference no much. And I'll make it worth your while.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Brodas,

Which would you pick: Samsunf note 4 & Samsung note edge

Please give reasons.

The edge to me is same as SN4 but just with the edge part of it simple.

I read a review somewhere that SN4 is better than SNedge.

Seems na wetin my money fit buy be this o.

DOnt think its bad right?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dtarmon:

Don't flash a wrong rom, note 5 sprint is not a dual sim phone.

OK thanks for your response.
What about Sprint note 7 or 8?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Yungbitz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
9iceDaniel:

Is this just the Ps3 alone or does it come with accessories? How clean was it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
wildchild02:

Thanks boss.

It all depends on what you see on the ad and exactly what you want. So you ask questions based on what the seller posts, then confirm the basics (IMEI No, FRP lock and Network Lock)

PS: If you're buying for personal use, the total cost should not be more than 100k ($267) cos the UK used is already selling for 115k in Naija. If you're a reseller/businessman, total cost should not be more than 90k ($240)
thanks a lot chief. I need one for personal use, just dont want to get a clone.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9iceDaniel: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yungbitz:

Is this just the Ps3 alone or does it come with accessories? How clean was it?
Came with the one pad, Hdmi, Powercable and one disc
Also got an E6410 for $30 but with broken screen.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Yungbitz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
9iceDaniel:

Came with the one pad, Hdmi, Powercable and one disc
Also got an E6410 for $30 but with broken screen.
The lord has been very generous to you abi na Craigslist now. Crazy deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
obosirow:

OK thanks for your response.
What about Sprint note 7 or 8?

Note 7 has been discontinued so I don't think you will get one in the market, but if you do? run the other way. Sprint Note 8(my dream phone) is fine, unlock is cheap. Still praying I get one b4 year 2018.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9iceDaniel: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yungbitz:

The lord has been very generous to you abi na Craigslist now. Crazy deal
offer up.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm! This thread has become my 2nd home.. always waiting here to see when goods have arrived embarassed

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Naijji:

What if I make you an offer you can't refuse?

You pick up the item (which is brand new, so no need to check anything) from a company with three offices - just pick the one nearest to you.

Since you dey pick up laptops, just do tv na cry. Size difference no much. And I'll make it worth your while.

No b say, I no won do tv...na price dey fear me to tell u..
Oga Kenny tv I picked up (curved tv 60"winkin rancho.cocamoga na

$1350 he paid
$150 To rent truck(twice)
$500 To ship to lagos
-50k to clear
$100 my commission

If ur ready, send me full info on what's up , let's do it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
NnamdiN:
thanks a lot chief. I need one for personal use, just dont want to get a clone.

How u go get clone, wen na me deg.pick am? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obosirow: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dtarmon:

Note 7 has been discontinued so I don't think you will get one in the market, but if you do? run the other way. Sprint Note 8(my dream phone) is fine, unlock is cheap. Still praying I get one b4 year 2018.

You didn't say anything about their dual sim status which is why I asked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Yungbitz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
9iceDaniel:

offer up.
How much for shipping to naija? . Lucky you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
mikkyangel:

How u go get clone, wen na me dey pick am? grin grin
lol I trust your judgment, just wanna save you the stress of meeting a seller and finding out its a clone.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9iceDaniel: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yungbitz:

How much for shipping to naija? . Lucky you
$40
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Yungbitz(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
9iceDaniel:

$40
Wow. Alright thanks. It takes a super deal for it to make sense in that case

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.