Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136364 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vascey(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
wildchild02:
you guys need to take a chill pill. Nigerians arent the only one doing scam, as far as i know lotta pick up sites are synonymous with scams unless you're new to these sites. Or you guys have forgotten how some Oyinbos tried to sell clone iPhones/Samsung to Mikky? I also remember last year when Oludare said there're lotta scammers on offer up but i guess most of y'all didnt know cos you didnt have much access to it then. If offer up had actually wanted to give Nigerians free access, they would have made the app also available for Nigerian users immediately they allowed free access without VPN. As an IT person, i wanna believe they had some glitches in their network security which is why we were able to access the site freely without VPN and the cost was that lotta people were shut out of registering or sending messages. Immediately the issues were fixed, all former accounts that were not receiving messages or sending messages started working and in turn, the free access to their site was off. So this is not about Nigerians flooding the site with scam, scam had been on offer up from the word go and it will keep increasing like it or not, y'all should go back to the status quo, get STRONG PROXY vpn and use it with chrome on your computer or use YANDEX or PUFFIN BROWSER on your phones. Drops mic

Thank you o my brother. It is shameful, very shameful indeed, that we are the ones who are quick to label ourselves scammers. Yet you look around in Mikky's thread and all you see are serious minded business men and women, business oriented Nigerians who have seen an opportunity to make clean money. I don't see any scammers here. At the slightest hint of a condition we are not sure how long it will last, they start calling all Nigerians scammers; forgetting that ab initio this site was not meant for persons living outside US.

It is called mental slavery. You have been called a dog so often you think, no you believe you are a dog. Free yourself.

For the record, most Nigerians, I mean 99%, are hardworking people not interested in scamming anybody. The scammers are minority in our society as in every society around the world.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Codedboy95(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
guys offerup now asks me to verify my number before sending messages... how do i go about it sad
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
Codedboy95:
guys offerup now asks me to verify my number before sending messages... how do i go about it sad
open Facebook account, add number and email to the Facebook account then sign up with Facebook on offerup
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by chidekings(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
tim26will:
I can't understand, you can never be scammed on offer up, rather, mikky is the only one that can either be robbed or dumped. But for you clients, it's not possible. How? Why should someone tells you to transfer fund and he/she as the case maybe will tell you he will ship your item, on a pick up site and you fall for it. If not for that fellow stupidly and over smartness. But to be sincere, since the less security on offerup, the kind of increase in the numbers of scammers on that site is alarming!!!!! Atleast 3 to every 5 sweet deals unlike 1 to every 6 sweet deal before.
I agree somehow with you,it will be very hard to scam an average Nigerian on offerup.kai
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by celebgists(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2018
chidekings:

I agree somehow with you,it will be very hard to scam an average Nigerian on offerup.kai

lol guy i was looking for iphone 8plus i saw one for 570... they guy said i should transfer deposit tru paypal that he will ship.... for my mind i say me? ur fada... oga clear road. if cant meet me (my cousin grin mike) at Starbucks or macD Bleep off.... if dem scam you for offer up... you are biggest mumu of this century.. or greedy. and yes i got a better deal iphone 8 plus for 550 dols... my head wan scatter.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
celebgists:

lol guy i was looking for iphone 8plus i saw one for 570... they guy said i should transfer deposit tru paypal that he will ship.... for my mind i say me? ur fada... oga clear road. if cant meet me (my cousin grin mike) at Starbucks or macD Bleep off.... if dem scam you for offer up... you are biggest mumu of this century.. or greedy. and yes i got a better deal iphone 8 plus for 550 dols... my head wan scatter.

Nigga yesterday telling me same thing for iPhone 6S. Says he'd do express shipping.

2 Pointers:
** Blank profile picture
** Only uploaded one picture for the iPhone
** His tone sounds Nigerian to me tbh cheesy

Anyway, I hope Offerup revisits their security lodge once again and let some room for us. In the meantine, let us all get good VPN/tunneling browsers. I hear Puffin browser is available for PC too.

E go be cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
more pics...

Richy...note 4.......30k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Bola....
new iphone 8plus, picked up in Avalon...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Tfik...One plus...torrance

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Abass....2 iphones picked for $300

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Oga t
hp specktra...signal hill

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Oga t
hp specktra...signal hill'...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
*Oga T
-DELL LAPTOP

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by celebgists(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Bola....
new iphone 8plus, picked up in Avalon...
yea thats me... fastest ever but you near give heart when u where not picking at first...but you saved me 146k naira.......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
mikkyangel:
*All items shipped! shipped!! shipped!!!( via 2days shipping.)
-Items are expected to arrive Tuesday...
-Solo.Olu....note5
-Divine....2 pcs
-Marvin.....2 iphones + s6 edge + 6s plus
-Kelvin K......s7 edge
-Uche.....LG v20
-mubarak.....iphone
-Bright.....2pcs 6s + Acer touch + hp laptop
-Olayinka.....6s
-Uche.....iphone 7plus
-Osas.....6s and 6plus, and s6 edge
-Chin. Od....s7
-Olawale......iphone 7
-eriayo........s6 edge + VR
-PEREZ.......iphone 7, 6s plus
-omo.wale......6s plus
-Ajp......6plus
-lawal......iphone se
-Audu.......j7, iphone 6, hp envy, 2 lenovo
-Nwokoro....s7 edge
-A.A.A......S8+
-Ogbolu......iphone 7
-Hassan......iphone 7
-kenedy.....iphone 7
-ben.....s7 + 7 laptops
-Oga T.....S8 +DELL SERIEs(new)+ new macbook
-Abass......7plus
-David.O....s8+
-Raymond.....samsung
-G.....3pcs(iphone 6/64gb)+ 1 pcs...iphone 6plus
-Tab......6s (64gb)
-Olusegun.M......s5
-francis.......macbook
-Emma.Ode........new hp core i3
-Absalta.......razer blade+ msi
-willie.....new dell
-Yaro......lenovo
-Akoda..T......dell xps
Tosin......Asus
-uncle solo....small pack
-Fagba......speaker+bag+ clothe
-Akpan....dell
-hassan....dell(ebay)
-Dankura...ebay items

PLEASE, AM STILL TRYING TO HUSTLE MORE 2 DAYS SHIPPING, BY WEDNESDAY, HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WILL COME UP, IF NOT, THEN I WILLSHIP VIA CARGO(10 working days on Friday this week)...thanks

items now in Lagos...
-please pick up ur items within 5 days of arrival, #2500 late fee will will be charged from day 6...thanks

for faster reply, hit me up with the date of transaction and amount deposited
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
celebgists:
yea thats me... fastest ever but you near give heart when u where not picking at first...but you saved me 146k naira.......

front page things... grin grin grin

u self na waaa for u ohh, i spend a better part of my day driving, and u want me to pick ur call($200 ticket wen drivin), or dey chat with you ....una nor dey try get patients? Besides when ever u make a request, have it in mid that there are others who had sleepless nite asking meto go for pickup.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2018
wildchild02:
you guys need to take a chill pill. Nigerians arent the only one doing scam, as far as i know lotta pick up sites are synonymous with scams unless you're new to these sites. Or you guys have forgotten how some Oyinbos tried to sell clone iPhones/Samsung to Mikky? I also remember last year when Oludare said there're lotta scammers on offer up but i guess most of y'all didnt know cos you didnt have much access to it then. If offer up had actually wanted to give Nigerians free access, they would have made the app also available for Nigerian users immediately they allowed free access without VPN. As an IT person, i wanna believe they had some glitches in their network security which is why we were able to access the site freely without VPN and the cost was that lotta people were shut out of registering or sending messages. Immediately the issues were fixed, all former accounts that were not receiving messages or sending messages started working and in turn, the free access to their site was off. So this is not about Nigerians flooding the site with scam, scam had been on offer up from the word go and it will keep increasing like it or not, y'all should go back to the status quo, get STRONG PROXY vpn and use it with chrome on your computer or use YANDEX or PUFFIN BROWSER on your phones. Drops mic

My Guyyyyyyyy!!! Spot on!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by samuelfive: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Hello Oga Mikky,You seems not to be talking about the shipping you did last week and you just choose to continue to talk about the recent shipping you did within two days.

Please,we need an update as regard this one.Am less concerned even if you do a day shipping so far my own goods have arrived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by samuelfive: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2018
maballack:
please whats the update on this

Hello Oga Mikky,You seems not to be talking about the shipping you did last week and you just choose to continue to talk about the recent shipping you did within two days.

Please,we need an update as regard this one.Am less concerned even if you do a day shipping so far my own goods have arrived.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by samuelfive: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2018
mikkyangel:

*As promised, all items shipped! shipped!! shiped!!!...via shipper 2
- jo.....iphone 7plus and s7 edge
-Amch....new iphone 7plus
-Yaro....iphone 6s plus
-Abas.....iphone6plus
-Ife.....iphone 8
-sege.......iphone 7(new)
-charly boy......6edge plus
-Dami.......note 5
-Sola......s6 and j7
-chindu.........s6 and iphone 6
-Osas....s7 , 6s and s8
-gbolu......7plus
-bayo.........6splus
-Ajibade......6s and dell 2 in 1
-kehinde....s8 and s8+
-Absalta.........7plus , Google pixel and lenovo
-David s6 and vR
-Emka.mic......s8+
-Lawal.....iphone se
-Itoya.........iphone 6s
-Thiani.......s7 edge
-malik.b......hp touch
-BN.......3 laptops
-Ade.Abdu.........surface pro
-Audu.AHMD......3 LAPTOPS
-Tobe.....2 laptops
-perez......hp touch and jbl
-willie....dell
-mr t.....Asus and s7 edge
-chi.........6s
-marvin...5c
-David.....lg phone and photo items
-Uncle solo....ebay items
-Okafor...4 piece tie
-mazi chi......dell(best buy)

*PLEASE ALLOW 10 TO 15 DAYS FOR ITEMS TO ARRIVE.......Tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Codedboy95(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2018
samuelfive:

have some patience, it's not up to 15 days yet.. he said you should allow item 10-15 days to arrive
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by perezuche(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2018
*Oga T...13" TOUCHSCREEN picked up in santa monica..

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2018
*Oga T
-HOLLYWOOD PICK

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by znizo(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Oga T
-HOLLYWOOD PICK
Chai this Oga T wan clear everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2018
*MORE PIC...oGA T
-EXPOSITIN BLVD

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2018
*Audu
-picked up in S.Lacienege

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2018
*Audu
-picked up in rosemaid
Asus core i3= 37k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2018
IPhone 6 space gray for sale.
16gb
70k negotiable.
Lagos only
Call or whatsapp : 08189933988
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2018
*Amechi
-video clip sent..
-new hp touchcreen 7th gen picked up in longbeach....

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2018
*Perez
-one plus...la

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2018
*ola.oye.ola.....iphone 7plus picked up in la

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.