Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133558 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nkhay(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
$1322 PayPal FNF Available

$1322 PayPal FNF Available

100% Verified US PayPal Account.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
michael.Est
-very clean lenovo picked up in Culver city

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Bright, home drop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

forgive ke? i no hold any grudges against him, had i listened to my self, and shipped the phone just d way i picked it, he go come hear come dey make noise that am wicked.. .....the rules and guidlines are on front page, follow it is all am asking..Na me dey here and na me no how things be for me here. In a bid to save him 60k, i have lost almost 400k

*Now i dont have a drivers licence to drive( bizness don halt be that), Am going to police station this morning to report the issue..

*If DMV, dont operate on saturday(for me to get another licence), then pickups don hang be that....

not once, not twice i told him this...."tell them to meet me at macdonalds(public place)", yet all my instructions fell on deaf ears....
never have I ever had issues with you if not this. Not that it's been a Johnny ride but nothing like this
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Perez.....hp 13" touchscreen, los angeles

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
@mikkyangel boss... So sorry to hear about this ordeal
We can only pray for a better recovery to all that was lost and give thanks that you weren't hurt

One thing makes business thrives and that's when you don't bend rules for anything.

Kindly stick to that sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Perez...iphone8plus

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
sobastical:
@mikkyangel boss... So sorry to hear about this ordeal
We can only pray for a better recovery to all that was lost and give thanks that you weren't hurt

One thing makes business thrives and that's when you don't bend rules for anything.

Kindly stick to that sir

thanks man...i still dey feel pains for my left eye ohhh, na correct blow d second guy threw at me..
chai! money no easy...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

thanks man...i still dey feel pains for my left eye ohhh, na correct blow d second guy threw at me..
chai! money no easy...

Sorry bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Oga T
- S8....gARDENA
-S8+ SOUHT GATE

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
*pEREZ....NOTE 5 PICK
-Artesia blvd

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Yeri, picked up in Lake wood

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
*Ugo, s8+ picked..
-i hope u checked fuel price on front page($65), dis one way u dey rush me mk i go pick...
- Am taking $20 off cos i didnot drive from my house

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

chai! money no easy...

Really?
This sounds more rough as I thought
Abeg bros time to be extra careful sir
I know God's protection will never be seized over you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
sobastical:

Really?
This sounds more rough as I thought
Abeg bros time to be extra careful sir
I know God's protection will never be seized over you.
really sad that I put him into this but it was never intended. Yes Mikky bent his rules for me which is as a result of how personal we have gotten. I never however wanted to abuse the familiarity. There's nothing I can do more say that will change what already happened.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
michlins:
really sad that I put him into this but it was never intended. Yes Mikky bent his rules for me which is as a result of how personal we have gotten. I never however wanted to abuse the familiarity. There's nothing I can do more say that will change what already happened.
Sometimes silence can be a better meaning of saying sorry. Stories can escalate things. Leave your stories. He's close to everyone and stick to sober mode.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shina101(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys, is 380$ a good deal for note 8 without mikky charges?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shina101(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Also, is $350 good for iPhone 7 128gb without milky charges?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
shina101:
No, 300 is

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Osirawboy: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
michlins:
In the issue of the imei, I checked out the imei with swappa and it was marked clean and before now, everything I bought from Mikky, I have used the site to verify it's legality. It was on a second thoughts that I actually checked with another site and it was flagged. Your losses can never be replaced nor the risk to your life quantified mikkyangel. Am really mortified and sad about the risk I walked you into. I can't explain how saddened I am. I really look forward to a future where this wouldn't be issue between us. Thanks

How do you check it online? The website you use, I want to check online please.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shina101(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Got a seller for samsung note 8, selling just the phone for $380. If you think its a good deal. PM me on WhatsApp.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
michlins:

It's okay sir, let's just be extra watchful with folks on that site and stick to the rules sir.

Bless up!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Osirawboy: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Can I get an iPhone X around the $500-600 range
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
shina101:
That is not a good deal bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by depair: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
frinx:
send me a text then. I'll have to run a paid check for those info.
text sent to your line
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dtarmon(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Osirawboy:

It is gonna be hard o but anything is possible . its just a matter of luck and hard work
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kemzyosca: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
MikkyAngel please am calling your US number and it ain't going thru. Really need you. If possible help with your Naija number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by suco01(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
I thank God for your life bro. lets accept the loss has replace your misfortune and downfall this year. God will replenish it in multiple fold. Amen

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kemzyosca: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
My number is 2348032292558. Please tey and reach me or send me a number to reach you. Its really really urgent. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Osirawboy:

Yes you can
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
I am seriously sad to read about this. I pray that Allah ease your affairs and grant you clearer path in your movements and dealings there or anywhere you are. May you not encounter this kind of situation ever again.... Ever!

Emeka you Bleep up Big time ooo. Let me leave it at that. It was a mistakes yes but sorry sorry sorry won't cut it, it takes time for Mikky's sore eye to heal.

Salam aliekum warahmotullah wabarakatuh.... May God be with everyone of us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by buzritchy: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
mikkyangel:

my brother, thank God am still alive , and i was not shot!.
-Emeka sent me into a trap , and the trap caught me.he refused to follow the guidelines /rules on front page ."PLS DONT SEND ME TO PICKUP AN IPHONE WITH FIND MY PHONE ON", even if the seller says he will put it off if i get there...i know the tricks these people indulge in.
-besides there might be no network for me to check online, all i need to do is check if imei matches what u initially gave me, and am out(believing you have done ur home work by checking urself). .

-I thank God i made so many puchases this evening including the last minute purchases 4 you..Taofik...laptop $300, oga t(2 phones), ugo...s8+ $300 and yeri...Lg.Na so these guys for carry all the money way dey inside my wallet had i not bought these items this nite..(because they actaully took my wallet with what was left in it)

@MikkyAngel.... Thank God for your life and please be more careful, follow your mind at all times. It's dangerous out there on street be it yankee or 9ja....dangerous people everywhere bro. Sorry for the loss, thankful for life spared.

All in all its God....

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.