Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2136756 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ilerioluwa02: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please what is your dollar rate? Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
MikkyAngel

What are your charges(if any) for shipping?

Like how much do you charge for the shipping of say phones and laptops to Nigeria? I can't find it in the first page I only saw your transport/fuel charge.

Please I need this and (if)any other charge involved, thank you
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
henryobinna:
MikkyAngel

Like how much do you charge for the shipping of say phones and laptops to Nigeria? I can't find it in the first page I only saw your transport/fuel charge.

Oga no eve try am. This guy will dull your spirit and life without even making a single purchase for you.
He has specific people he ships for. No waist ur time. Look for some1 else. I am looking for some else too. The most annoying pert is this guy is so rude, he will command you, give you orders because of what.?

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oga no eve try am. This guy will dull your spirit and life without even making a single purchase for you.
He has specific people he ships for. No waist ur time. Look for some1 else. I am looking for some else too. The most annoying pert is this guy is so rude, he will command you, give you orders because of what.?
brotherly if you have issue with someone try to resolve it na. This will be my first deal with mikky and my laptop was picked easily and the communication was perfect so try and solve your mis understanding with mikky instead of discouraging others from patronising him

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
chai
cry cry cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
HABRUZZY:
brotherly if you have issue with someone try to resolve it na. This will be my first deal with mikky and my laptop was picked easily and the communication was perfect so try and solve your mis understanding with mikky instead of discouraging others from patronising him
Please can you answer my question I asked MikkyAngel?

How much did he charge you to ship to Nigeria the laptop he bought for you?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dicksonadams(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
henryobinna:

Budget between 10k to 30k Depends
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
dicksonadams:

Budget between 10k to 30k Depends
For all his charges or just shipping to Nigeria?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please does anyone have Macbook Air 11"? 4GB, 128GB, 256GB with Charger Please??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
henryobinna:

50$ as at March 2 don't know if there is any changes now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Check his first page for whatsapp number chat him up for more info
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by henryobinna(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
HABRUZZY:
50$ as at March 2 don't know if there is any changes now
Ok, thank you very much
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
HABRUZZY:
sir, me no get misunderstanding with him oo.
Only that he is rude, talk to his customers anyhow, and feels since your buying thing online he is the only way. It takes days B4 this guy can even try to get your product. Am speaking out of experience maybe I am the unfortunate person..all my friends complain same thing
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HABRUZZY(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
sir, me no get misunderstanding with him oo.
Only that he is rude, talk to his customers anyhow, and feels since your buying thing online he is the only way. It takes days B4 this guy can even try to get your product. Am speaking out of experience maybe I am the unfortunate person..all my friends complain same thing
Heya bro sorry about that it is well
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vascey(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
CHESTER48:

First deal with Mikky was a PS4 Pro. Mikky got it for me. At the time he couldn't even confirm my payment because it was interbank. Yet he went ahead and bought it, shipped it and I've received it, not an item missing. i just saw his thread just like the guy you are trying to discourage. My brother things may have gone wrong between u and Mikky but what you did now is very wrong. There is a special place in hell for people who go around trying to drag others down. You need to change from your ways. If you have a problem with him, be a man and thrash it out. If that's not possible, u take ur leave. But tanishing a hard working man's name is straight out of hell and you will reap what you sow.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dicksonadams(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
henryobinna:
For all his charges or just shipping to Nigeria?

Shipping bro. Mikky is the best

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mike690: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
vascey:

First deal with Mikky was a PS4 Pro. Mikky got it for me. At the time he couldn't even confirm my payment because it was interbank. Yet he went ahead and bought it, shipped it and I've received it, not an item missing. i just saw his thread just like the guy you are trying to discourage. My brother things may have gone wrong between u and Mikky but what you did now is very wrong. There is a special place in hell for people who go around trying to drag others down. You need to change from your ways. If you have a problem with him, be a man and thrash it out. If that's not possible, u take ur leave. But tanishing a hard working man's name is straight out of hell and you will reap what you sow.
STFU!! Poo licker. Mikky is very rude and uncouth. That is just the fact. Everybody complains about him. That was not how he started. You are the one destined for hell since you are shameless to say the truth

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by twinskenny(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
henryobinna:
MikkyAngel

Check page 0 it's there bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
mike690:

STFU!! Poo licker. Mikky is very rude and uncouth. That is just the fact. Everybody complains about him. That was not how he started. You are the one destined for hell since you are shameless to say the truth
thank God I have a supporter.
Who knows the truth. I called this guy, he picked up phone and told me never to call him or he will block me, instead I should chat him. I've sent like 100 messages and he has never ever replied one. If I treat all my customers like this I don't think I will be where I am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mike690: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2018
CHESTER48:
thank God I have a supporter.
Who knows the truth. I called this guy, he picked up phone and told me never to call him or he will block me, instead I should chat him. I've sent like 100 messages and he has never ever replied one. If I treat all my customers like this I don't think I will be where I am.
They all know the truth. Just that we have a lot of shameless poo lickers here. I don’t know what they stand to gain.

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2018
vascey:

Point black. The guy is rude and thinks he is doing his customer a favor. That's what monopoly breeds. It's not his fault

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Samsung wireless faster charger for sale?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HeedrizDepearl(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2018
Samsung note 8 already in naija needed.
0 8 0 6 6 4 8 1 4 6 0
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
more pickups today....
-Rowland
....samsung gear( city of compton)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2018
HeedrizDepearl:
Samsung note 8 already in naija needed.
0 8 0 6 6 4 8 1 4 6 0

this ur advert, person no understand am, do u need note 8? or are u advertising to sell urs?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2018
*Oga T....
-2016 APPLR MACBOOK PRO....picked up in warlnut

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2018
*Ajp, dell laptopintel core i5(7th gen)
-pickedup in the city of Rosemiad...
-fuel fee on front paage....$60( will charge u just $35...u no why! grin)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vascey(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2018
I can't be a poolicker because I don't deal in computer/phones. I don't buy for profit.
I have nothing to gain from poolicking grin grin. I have only ever bought one thing from him and it went fine.
At least that provides a balanced view to the man making inquires. That's not poolicking. It's fact.
That is the basis of my point. Things spoil when people who should speak up fail to do so.
When you give a man a bad name, I feel compelled to speak based on my experience. If I fail to, then I am complicit in the crime.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2018
mikkyangel:

more solid deal fro francis...(yet another deal of the week)
-3 brand new laptops picked up from my supplier in Longbeach( all undder 80k...brand New!!!)

-Home drop off(1.05am california time)...this peeps no let me sleep.... grin
-from the city of yoba-linda...dell intel core i5+nvidia gforce+ 2gb ddg

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Bn, sweet deal
-Intel core i3, touchscreen....37k

yet another sweet deal for BN....(2 in 1...deal of the week!!!)
-Intel corei7 (6th generation) + samsung s8=...150k...........................both items,.
-backlightkeyboard
-12gb ram
-6hrs battery life
-no charger

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Auto activation chip now available in Lagos. Contact on my signature!!!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holluikon(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2018
mikkyangel:

yet another sweet deal for BN....(2 in 1...deal of the week!!!)
-Intel corei7 (6th generation) + samsung s8=...150k...........................both items,.
-backlightkeyboard
-12gb ram
-6hrs battery life
-no charger

@ mikkyangel
Pls confirm this for me,(real or fake??,faults and the screen condition,), if good then give me the invoice

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge-SM-G935F-32GB-White-Pearl-GSM-Unlocked-READ/253296133782?hash=item3af9a04696:g:boEAAOSwGShafaw5

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.