Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135482 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Alabaintprice(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2018
Mikky... Nice job you doing here. Will make my 1st order soon.
I saw a new update on offerup app... There is now a SHIP TO ME OPTION. Can we make use of that. Seeing that there is buyers protection coming with the payment. Please have a look at it and tell us if that option is okay. So we can get orders from other part of the country....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emykuzee: 11:35am On May 01, 2018
Am watching for the guy that bought iphone 6 plus for 100usd.
Just in 26 mins it has been sold out.Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emykuzee: 11:35am On May 01, 2018
Alabaintprice:
I saw a new update on offerup app... There is now a SHIP TO ME OPTION. Can we make use of that. Seeing that there is buyers protection coming with the payment. Please have a look at it and tell us if that option is okay. So we can get orders from other part of the country....
Not worth it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gmacnoms(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 12:35pm On May 01, 2018
emykuzee:

Not worth it.
Pray tell, why?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Alabaintprice(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
emykuzee:

Not worth it.

Let him answer.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Sheld(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
gmacnoms:
Mikkyangel please how much will cost to get this to Lagos. https://m.alibaba.com/product/60222701785/Saxophone-Mic-For-Wireless-System-and.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.6.HqafD1

You guys should read page 0 - 5 plsssssssssssssssssss.

Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
shapman:

Pray tell, why?
OK ooo. You like to bank with Savanna Bank right?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Sheld(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Okay... The quickest way to use and understand offerup.com is to consider using Olx.ng or

The system is kind of the same with each other.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2018
emykuzee:
Am watching for the guy that bought iphone 6 plus for 100usd.
Just in 26 mins it has been sold out.Chai
Lol, got 6s 64gb at that price
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gmacnoms(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
Sheld:

You guys should read page 0 - 5 plsssssssssssssssssss.

Thanks.
I did after sending the message. Apologies
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lizzlix(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2018
1dorzine:

You can use google to sign up on letgo, but sorry i think the only working way to sign up on offerup is thru facebook, u can create a dummy facebook account if u dont wanna use ur main facebook account.
I tried with fb and its giving an error message about my country being banned from using the site. Do I need a vpn or something? I don't mind someone putting me through on the process via whatsapp too. Pls anyone?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 2:44pm On May 01, 2018
tim26will:

OK ooo. You like to bank with Savanna Bank right?
Tim, kindly elucidate why ship to location ain't worth it as you claimed.
Wetin concern me with savanna bank

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 3:02pm On May 01, 2018
shapman:

Tim, kindly elucidate why ship to location ain't worth it as you claimed.
Wetin concern me with savanna bank
What is the mode of payment on offerup? Have you ever taken your time to read their terms and conditions. ? Please do and see if it's a good idea to bank with Savanna Bank
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emykuzee: 3:27pm On May 01, 2018
Emmafe:
Are you the person that bought it? cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2018
emykuzee:

Are you the person that bought it? cry
Lol, a seller still agreed to sell 6s 32gb at $100. But no cash to purchase, e pain me gan cry cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
tim26will:

What is the mode of payment on offerup? Have you ever taken your time to read their terms and conditions. ? Please do and see if it's a good idea to bank with Savanna Bank
You think if I know all those I will be asking you for clarification?
I am assuming you assumed for Mikky that he can't bank with Savanna bank undecided
Alright then. Mikky... We are waiting for your verdict.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 5:00pm On May 01, 2018
shapman:

You think if I know all those I will be asking you for clarification?
I am assuming you assumed for Mikky that he can't bank with Savanna bank undecided
Alright then. Mikky... We are waiting for your verdict.
Means don't lose your money. If the item is faulty, locked or icloud wahala, bet it, it will get to nigeria before you know it and by then, you'll start counting your loses.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by IamTOBBY: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
If you want great deals. Hmu! Contact is on my signature

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2018
IamTOBBY:
If you want great deals. Hmu! Contact is on my signature

This guy is 100% legit.. just got a deal picked up by Mikkyangel courtesy of him. He covers all the needed info. Just hit him up and he does the magic for you.. one text and mikkyangel picks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
New discovery.. download Savage VPN from.the PlayStore to use on your mobile to access OfferUp. Curently using the OfferUp app on android with it

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stanley08(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
vanchi:
New discovery.. download Savage VPN from.the PlayStore to use on your mobile to access OfferUp. Curently using the OfferUp app on android with it

Yep. I use that app for Spotify too. It's dope.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Chelseafan1: 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
Emmafe:

Abeg, how una dey do am

Offer up no dey even gree open for my phone. Naija is banned kinda
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, how una dey do am

Download Savage VPN on android
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordfredrick: 8:26pm On May 01, 2018
IamTOBBY:
Who need this hp laptop? Have beaten the price down to 120. Meet up at Hawthorne Starbucks.

100 what exactly. Is it $100?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by IamTOBBY: 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
Yes. $120
lordfredrick:

100 what exactly. Is it $100?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by IamTOBBY: 8:50pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks bro
vanchi:

This guy is 100% legit.. just got a deal picked up by Mikkyangel courtesy of him. He covers all the needed info. Just hit him up and he does the magic for you.. one text and mikkyangel picks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Alabaintprice(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2018
tim26will:

Means don't lose your money. If the item is faulty, locked or icloud wahala, bet it, it will get to nigeria before you know it and by then, you'll start counting your loses.
That's absolutely correct
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by darktanlivia(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
Pls any iPhone X deal. I can’t access offer up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, how una dey do am

My friend experience the same thing, e dn open pass 3 accts. Maybe na grace from above. Connect ur offerup to Facebook, I guess it's b4 I'm using a old fb acct that's why I don't have verification ish.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:42am On May 02, 2018
darktanlivia:
Pls any iPhone X deal. I can’t access offer up

contact perez....

https://www.nairaland.com/4330303/deals-offerup-letgo-5miles-craigslist
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:56am On May 02, 2018
Alabaintprice:

bro, where u see buyers protection? does offerup have contact phone number i can call them if yawa gasp?!(just like ebay n amazon)
-do u know how many sellers with cloned phones i have busted and reported to?, waitin offerup do after i had reported?
-Below is the seller i busted last week(see video clip 3 pages back), for a cloned s8+, am sure he must have sold it to some else ...yet i reported him and he still currently has several other items on dis play..for sale .(it means the site did nothing)

-Besides, if u send cash to them(na u go send ohh, no b me), and he/she sends a cloned item to you and claims its original, what would u do?

-Even me, can advertise an item on the site after getting some extra verification, once u send cash for me to ship, i will turn to voice mail deactivate my account...

Ebay/Amazon buyer protection means even if d seller does not refund or reimburse you, they(ebay/amazon) will refund you from them pocket..But for offerup, how do u call them?.....bro., u are on ur own ohh...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: Barryseal and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.