Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2139482 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
@mikky whats up with my tab? I am the guy that went to see your brother at the hotel at apapa last week thursday but finally gave the part payment to the manager of the hotel
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2013
wild child: @mikky whats up with my tab? I am the guy that went to see your brother at the hotel at apapa last week thursday but finally gave the part payment to the manager of the hotel

Thanks my brother, Tabs(new supply)are with me, am still waitin for the leather pouch...i"ll ship this friday/saturday to n9ja..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 5:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Mikky, all my remaining items from hong kong and china don reach your place?

Please if the camera, wallet and the other item i bought reach you, please let me know (Hope they will reach you before your next shipment? undecided)

Will let you know once i receive the item my friend helped me to pick up wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheapgadgets6: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Aumuch cn I get an ipad2 to naija..total cost pls?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
mikkyangel:

Thanks my brother, Tabs(new supply)are with me, am still waitin for the leather pouch...i"ll ship this friday/saturday to n9ja..
ok bro,thanks and please can i get one of those gold wrist watches? I'll add the money to the tab balance when i go and pick them up...the total cost of the wrist watch is 3k right? But u suppose reduce your commission for me o since im now buying two items(samsung tab + wrist watch) lols
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2013
wild child: ok bro,thanks and please can i get one of those gold wrist watches? I'll add the money to the tab balance when i go and pick them up...the total cost of the wrist watch is 3k right? But u suppose reduce your commission for me o since im now buying two items(samsung tab + wrist watch) lols

Am sorry, i only know you by ur real names, besides Tabs will be shipped out this week, gold watch will take 2weeks to get to me from Hongkong, and another 4days to get to n9ja..thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by LASYEM(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oga miky,, I sent u dis option.http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003V4AK8E/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1378682845&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Please I will be needing 2 and help work d cost plus ur commission in naira to know how much to pay and send me ur GTB account to pay.. Please reply......sahidlateef@gmail.com
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by infgost234(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Mikky,
how much will it cost to get this laptop down to lagos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
mikkyangel:

Am sorry, i only know you by ur real names, besides Tabs will be shipped out this week, gold watch will take 2weeks to get to me from Hongkong, and another 4days to get to n9ja..thanks
ok,what about the other accesories u listed before(earbuds,screen guard,stylus pen,charger etc),hope they are still coming with it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by neduzi: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheapgadgets6: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
If I wana get a tablet dt cn watch movies and play games online...what feature in a tab can do ds pls?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Graphene(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bros mike abeg check this out,how much will it cost to ship to nigeria+your commission:
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=151119658459&sv=xperia%20zl&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bronx07: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
mikky can u ship an order to someone at famagusta, cyprus. if yes, wats the shipping and commision for a laptop?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2013
megatran: mikky can u ship an order to someone at famagusta, cyprus. if yes, wats the shipping and commision for a laptop?

Thanks for ur interest my brother...i have sold items on ebay and shipped them to Elsavador, Sao Pablo in Brazil, Kingston jamaica,Kiev in Ukraine ,Vancouver British Columbia....Canada, and the list goes on..

The chepest form I can use to ship for you is Ems speed post. And every thing would depend on the weight of ya package...i phone 5 I sold to clients in South America(Brazil and El savadlr), we're shipped for $52 each..while that of Ukraine was shipped via 1st class mail(no insurance) for $34
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 12:34am On Sep 11, 2013
mikkyangel:

Thanks for ur interest my brother...i have sold items on ebay and shipped them to Elsavador, Sao Pablo in Brazil, Kingston jamaica,Kiev in Ukraine ,Vancouver British Columbia....Canada, and the list goes on..

The chepest form I can use to ship for you is Ems speed post. And every thing would depend on the weight of ya package...i phone 5 I sold to clients in South America(Brazil and El savadlr), we're shipped for $52 each..while that of Ukraine was shipped via 1st class mail(no insurance) for $34
ok...say i want to purchase a used laptop of abt 100 dollars from ebay and i want it shipped to famagusta, cyprus. i want to know how much i will pay altogether including shipping and commision , how long it will take for the goods to land famagusta after i pay u , what type of courier service u would be using, and if i have to pay in full or balance when goods confimed in famagusta. thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:11am On Sep 11, 2013
megatran:
ok...say i want to purchase a used laptop of abt 100 dollars from ebay and i want it shipped to famagusta, cyprus. i want to know how much i will pay altogether including shipping and commision , how long it will take for the goods to land famagusta after i pay u , what type of courier service u would be using, and if i have to pay in full or balance when goods confimed in famagusta. thanks

Like i said, i will use the cheapest yet quite reliable means(EMS speed post) possibly with insurance , but my brother, u may be required to pay customs duty when it lands fagagusta.I have never shipped to this region, so i dont know how long it will take, my guess?....7 bizness days.Again, if i could ship a phone for $52, then shipping laptop to ur region will alomost double this amount. dont forget my charges ($80), ..

Click on the link below
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300941866526?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Graphene: Bros mike abeg check this out,how much will it cost to ship to nigeria+your commission:
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=151119658459&sv=xperia%20zl&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

$30 commission....shipping?...free!

item still has 2days 13hrs to go
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:17am On Sep 11, 2013
neduzi: Hello Mikky,

Can you please let me know how these will get into my hand.

http://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-Cole-Super-Sleek-Polyurethane-KC1557/dp/B001KN3ILY/ref=sr_1_48?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1378828333&sr=1-48

http://www.amazon.com/French-Connection-FC1043W-Leather-Stainless/dp/B002NJ75GI/ref=sr_1_11?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1378830354&sr=1-11

sure sir, it will get into ur hand when u make an initial deposit sir....commission for both watches...$30(buy if they come with big boxes,charges will increase by $5 each
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Herbiorlah(f): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2013
hHi Mikky,
pls help bid for dis items asap 111163110997, 130987937664. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ladyinred: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dridowu: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fhemmie: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Halleluyah! Thread is back!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bronx07: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
mikkyangel:

$50 shipping n commission sir..

Okay will get back to you send me email with payment details and information
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Angel15(f): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2013
Mikky, i called u today no response, i guess my two laptops will be among the shipment this weekend. Kindly keep the galaxy tab for me pls. God bless.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kreamie(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks Oga mikky! Received my stuffs yesterday!!!! Ya the best man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mannybond: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello,
From as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.
As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.
We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands monthly.
WHY US?
Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)
Unbeatable Rates
Door to Door Services
Tracking Number available
Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries
Ship to all 37 states in Nigeria
Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry
Choose Us today!!!!
Contact Us
Email: ablogistics2013@gmail.com
Phone: 08139520907, 08129289245
53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

Thanks & Regards,

AB LOGISTICS
Tel: +2348139520907, +2348129289245
Email: ablogistics2013@gmail.com, emmanuel@ablogistics.com.ng, info@ablogistics.com.ng
http://www.ablogistics.com.ng
http://www.facebook.com/ablogisticsng
http://www.twitter.com/ablogisticsng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by avi2612: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-32GB-Silver-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone-HTC6500LVW-NEAR-MINT-/370896962067?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item565b2e8213

CAN U TELL ME HOW MUCH WUD THIS ITEM COST
ALSO CAN U VERIFY IF ITS UNLOCKED FOR USE WITH NIGERIA CARRIER
THX
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
manny_bond: Hello,
From as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.
As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.
We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands monthly.
WHY US?
Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)
Unbeatable Rates
Door to Door Services
Tracking Number available
Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries
Ship to all 37 states in Nigeria
Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry
Choose Us today!!!!
Contact Us
Phone: 08139520907, 08129289245
53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

Thanks & Regards,

AB LOGISTICS
Tel: +2348139520907, +2348129289245
http://www.ablogistics.com.ng
http://www.facebook.com/ablogisticsng
http://www.twitter.com/ablogisticsng

Please Stop flooding this thread with your adverts,! One is enough.them tell you say we nor see ya 1st post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.