Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2142858 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harpheez50: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
@Mikky. This is not the best way to treat your customers. I sent you a link to an iPhone some days ago, waited for minutes before you could reply to my message. Well the item was sold before you replied and you requested for my full names. I never knew why you want my full names since the deal is sold already. Today I saw a good deal of an iPhone,contacted you for the pick up and you started telling me I was forming the other day you requested for my full names. I sent you all the full info to the seller all you had to do was tell me you can't do business with me because I refused to send you my full names. I begged you but you finally blocked me on WhatsApp.
That's very bad of you.
Abeg make una help me beg oga mikky make him help me pick this item oo.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]Brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 64GB - Verizon
Charger, accessories and an extra case included
@ $350
Ready to be picked up

Contact me asap if you want it[/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omicpet(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
FRESH IN

I6gb factory unlocked iPhone 6s 80k
32gb rose gold AT&T iPhone 7 100k
https:///send?phone=2349027771688
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:
@Mikky. This is not the best way to treat your customers. I sent you a link to an iPhone some days ago, waited for minutes before you could reply to my message. Well the item was sold before you replied and you requested for my full names. I never knew why you want my full names since the deal is sold already. Today I saw a good deal of an iPhone,contacted you for the pick up and you started telling me I was forming the other day you requested for my full names. I sent you all the full info to the seller all you had to do was tell me you can't do business with me because I refused to send you my full names. I begged you but you finally blocked me on WhatsApp.
That's very bad of you.
Sorry to say, but problem ti é niyén

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harpheez50: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
shapman:

Sorry to say, but problem ti é niyén
u no get sense at all

13 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:
That's very bad of you.
U never see something. You have your money, move ahead. He's not the only one that does pick up here. It's been ages since he blocked me. I can't beg my fellow man. After all it isn't a free service.

17 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harpheez50: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
sirlop:

U never see something. You have your money, move ahead. He's not the only one that does pick up here. It's been ages since he blocked me. I can't beg my fellow man. After all it isn't a free service.
i even begged him. He shouldn't be acting like he's doing us a favour. We are paying him for his services.
I just checked to see now that the item is picked up and I'm very sure he's the one that went for the pick up because I gave him all necessary information

11 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Iphone 7 and 7plus available now 250$
Sorry about the last time

More deals sealed now, if you're a ready to buy please PM me or check my number
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Just contact me for immediate deals
Please don't ask me too much questions< I don't live through this. I get you deal, You pay me my token and that's all
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
sobastical:
S8, s8+, and note 8 also on ground .... Just the deals I don't have them
What prices are they going for?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:
i even begged him. He shouldn't be acting like he's doing us a favour. We are paying him for his services.
I just checked to see now that the item is picked up and I'm very sure he's the one that went for the pick up because I gave him all necessary information
Move ahead. He's so full of himself. Pride goes before a fall

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
S8 tmobile google locked 200$

Misterdhee1:

What prices are they going for?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
sobastical:
S8 tmobile google locked 200$
Note 8 and S8+?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Note 8 and S8+?

I differentiate them sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 1dorzine(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:
That's very bad of you.

I am not in any way defending him, but i believe this is the first time you are doing business with him, he asked for your full names so he can know who you are and what name to attach to what ever item u pick now or in future, in fact he saves ur number.. same thing he did during my time. And sorry bout the fact that he couldn't pick ur item.. next time chat him with another number like a new customer grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
IPHONE 7PLUS available now... Deals only
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
sobastical:
IPHONE 7PLUS available now... Deals only

Multiple 7plus different locations available
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bbmike(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
sobastical:

Multiple 7plus different locations available
Dont you have a phone number? undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bobbieydeey: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Download gb whatsapp, register another number and se normal!
Harpheez50:
That's very bad of you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
bbmike:

Dont you have a phone number? undecided

Check my profile
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sobastical: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
S8+ deal available

Buzz me for details
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shewefad(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rolex watches available at ShadeStore Investment... Contact us on 08140668957 or whatsapp on 07066764770..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:
That's very bad of you.

Regardless of whatever happen btw u and Mikky take my advice he is still the best person to deal with. If you ever come across peeps here telling you to move on or use another picker. The truth is those telling you to move on are patronizing him. It takes 1min for them to re-open another name on NL or offerup and disguise like they are new. If you know the kind of mouth-watering deals Mike sealed for them and how much profit they make in return you self no go listen to anyone here.

So, don't ever stop msging him. Infact disturb him show some seriousness plus overlook whatever he reply you back in return because your own is for him to help you pick good deals and you get good profit when you resell.

Bro, trust me....

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Rakiticbarca: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
[s]Deal

Aspire E5-575G i5 6th Gen
Nvidia 2GB
24GB RAM 250GB SSD
One speaker

$185 plus pick up minus shipping

Let me know if you want it.[/s]
Lawal Ib. Nice try, just hailing you, tomorrow get Belle.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shurlermoz(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harpheez50:

Sorry about that but remember he is not your errand boy even if you are paying for his services, drop the sense of entitlement and do normal. I have dealt with him before and he never came across like that, not speaking for him but he has schedules and plans for his movement too.
How easy will it be if for example he is on his way to Epe to pick up something and you now sent a message foe another pick up at Sango Ota?
Try again with a different number and approach.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 2:28am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB - Sprint
Has a tiny crack at the front glass
@ $100
Ready to be picked up

Lemme know if you're interested[/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2018
UrRealG:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB - Sprint
Has a tiny crack at the front glass
@ $100
Ready to be picked up

Lemme know if you're interested
available drop pics please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2018
aril:

Regardless of whatever happen btw u and Mikky take my advice he is still the best person to deal with. If you ever come across peeps here telling you to move on or use another picker. The truth is those telling you to move on are patronizing him. It takes 1min for them to re-open another name on NL or offerup and disguise like they are new. If you know the kind of mouth-watering deals Mike sealed for them and how much profit they make in return you self no go listen to anyone here.

So, don't ever stop msging him. Infact disturb him show some seriousness plus overlook whatever he reply you back in return because your own is for him to help you pick good deals and you get good profit when you resell.

Bro, trust me....

thanks man, no mind the stupid boy!!

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2018
*more pickups, what a busy day!!
-David, 1st sweet deal for d day, picked up in BellGardens, s8...75k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Taofik.....note 8(san pedro).................75k!!(wicked deal)

*Taofik, $2000 alert received via wellsfargo, yet another solid deal, same phone (note cool, picked up in same city(san pedro), for same amount (75k)., and same fuel charges...allin same week!!

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
aril:

Bro, trust me....
You didn't quote me, but I Know u are referring to me cos I was the only one that adviced him to move ahead. If you don't have standards, I do. Someone am paying for a service is not doing me a favour. I will never go back to someone that treated me like shit. If you and your likes do like that, I don't. Mikky's strategy only favours his established customers, if you are not, just forget it.

7 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
*Mr Paul, na vex u just dey vex period, one full page opened for u...

-S8+ picked up in the city of La cienega.....75k

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.