Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2141228 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by McMayor(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hahaha you are even picky for a deal? Anyways i have the original ps4 with custom FALLOUT 4 sticker.500GB / 1TB and 2TB. Contact me via Whatsapp 0811565 6680
Abubakar96:

Slim PS4 Uncharted Edition 500GB With a controller

TLC 95K
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Benscolari: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
He has to sell, not buying. And you don't want to tell me your asking price abi. OK na
McMayor:
Hahaha you are even picky for a deal? Anyways i have the original ps4 with custom FALLOUT 4 sticker.500GB / 1TB and 2TB. Contact me via Whatsapp 0811565 6680
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by McMayor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol you like wahala. Which is why i have asked the person to contact me. If you are interested my contact is there as well else lets continue our business. Perhaps with your 80k i will give you 500gb console + charted 4 cd + the uncharted sticker and guess what? You dont have to wait for days or weeks. What you seek is right on my table.
Benscolari:
He has to sell, not buying. And you don't want to tell me your asking price abi. OK na
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
McMayor:
Lol you like wahala. Which is why i have asked the person to contact me. If you are interested my contact is there as well else lets continue our business. Perhaps with your 80k i will give you 500gb console + charted 4 cd + the uncharted sticker and guess what? You dont have to wait for days or weeks. What you seek is right on my table.
Is ur PS4 firmware 5.0
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Benscolari: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Contacting you now! tongue
McMayor:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by McMayor(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Its the latest of the ps4 slim infact came after ps4 pro... It definitely cant be 5.0
gbens2000:

Is ur PS4 firmware 5.0
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sKeetz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Benscolari:
80? Ready to pay today!

You people can be very funny sha grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Benscolari: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
sKeetz:

You people can be very funny sha grin

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bobbieydeey: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
New iPhone xs 64gb for $775

Not xs max, XS.

Very close to mikky.

08185914345 whatsapp.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SaintUlot: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
1000usd amazon giftcards with cash receipt available
Check my signature for my whatsapp contact
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Apple iWatch Series 3 38mm
Charger included
Looks brand new
@ N65k landing cost to Lagos

Lemme know if you want it [/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Mint iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - At&t
Charger and phone only
Cosmetic condition =>> 9.8/10
@ N130k landing cost to Lagos

HMU if you're interested [/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB - At&t
In pristine condition
With box and accessories
@ $400
Ready to be picked up

HMU Asap if you want it [/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 1:21am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB - At&t
Bad imei
No cracks or scratches
Looks brand new
@ $200

Buzz me on whatsapp if you're interested [/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 1:24am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 2:01am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Mint iPhone X 64GB - Sprint (chip or www unlock 4k)
Box and accessories included
Barely used
@ $370
Ready to be picked up

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by snazzy5050(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eben1991: 5:38am On Nov 02, 2018
i have one now, thanks.

harmbhrosz:
do you still need the Canon T6i?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2018
UrRealG:
[s]Mint iPhone X 64GB - Sprint (chip or www unlock 4k)
Box and accessories included
Barely used
@ $370
Ready to be picked up

U have been Unblocked!!!, am sorry i had to block you temporarily, haven adviced/warned you over, and over, and over again , "Just send ur message", when am less busy i will follow up, also is the fact that , "I MUST TAKE MY BREAK BTW 2PM TO 6.30PM , every afternoon...This enables me to husle till 1.30am at night

After calling me several times (during my afternoon sleep), you den followed up with 3 annoying calls/ flashes while i was driving this evening..these calls disrupted my Gps(Google map), which could lead to an accident , Cos now i go come dey concentrate to re arrange d Gps back to normalcy while driving, this may lead to loss of concentration..

*E just blike say, u dey do am on purpose..Cos, ur first flash/call followed by a quick decline from me , should send u a signal that i could be driving.......

Bros, take ya time ohhh....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2018
mikkyangel:

U have been Unblocked!!!, am sorry i had to block you temporarily, haven adviced/warned you over, and over, and over again , "Just send ur message", when am less busy i will follow up, also is the fact that , "I MUST TAKE MY BREAK BTW 2PM TO 6.30PM , every afternoon...This enables me to husle till 1.30am at night

After calling me several times (during my afternoon sleep), you den followed up with 3 annoying calls/ flashes while i was driving this evening..these calls disrupted my Gps(Google map), which could lead to an accident , Cos now i go come dey concentrate to re arrange d Gps back to normalcy while driving, this may lead to loss of concentration..

*E just blike say, u dey do am on purpose..Cos, ur first flash/call followed by a quick decline from me , should send u a signal that i could be driving.......

But wait o
Is it that u guys are not allowed to have two lines over there?
U pick up guys are always complaining the same thing about GPS interruption, so u mean u don't receive calls from frnds during pick up?
Or what if someone close to u wants to talk to u urgently, is that how u will be dropping their calls?

Abeg put ur main sim in a small phone for calls and your browsing sim in a phone u use for GPS, I really don't get why this is an issue self

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2018
*Benerth, sweet deal, iphone 8plus(slauson)..............131250

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2018
mikkyangel:

Thanks baba cheesy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2018
*Ajayi, Iphone 8plus...Olympic Blvd

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lenzman: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2018
bobo65:

But wait o
Is it that u guys are not allowed to have two lines over there?
U pick up guys are always complaining the same thing about GPS interruption, so u mean u don't receive calls from frnds during pick up?
Or what if someone close to u wants to talk to u urgently, is that how u will be dropping their calls?

Abeg put ur main sim in a small phone for calls and your browsing sim in a phone u use for GPS, I really don't get why this is an issue self
It normal for Every business owner to have a private phone for friends & family,, different from biz line.. You don't expect him to release his private phone no even if he has any...
Aside that, biz or private, ain't you guys concerned about these people's safety.?? picking calls and attending to different deals while driving can distract them and make them lose concentration.. After all, they are not Omini presence they can only be at one place at a time, after each pick, they go through each msgs..
You all just want to make money at whatever cost.. Oga ooo

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2018
*I.G, supper long drive(55mins), olympic Blvd

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2018
lenzman:

It normal for Every business owner to have a private phone for friends & family,, different from biz line.. You don't expect him to release his private phone no even if he has any...
Aside that, biz or private, ain't you guys concerned about these people's safety.?? picking calls and attending to different deals while driving can distract them and make them lose concentration.. After all, they are not Omini presence they can only be at one place at a time, after each pick, they go through each msgs..

*Pikin way get sense,....God bless you......
-the youngman wants meto receive emergency calls while driving... , he try!

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2018
lenzman:

I'm not about him picking the calls
If he said distracting the gps while driving can cause something as serious as accident, then he is supposed to have a separate browsing phone cos whether he picks d calls or not, the GPS will Still be interrupted wen a call comes through, I'm not talking about the business now, I'm talking about his safety, everyone has a particular number of his, let him put that number in another phone and not pick d call while driving then use another undisclosed number for browsing so his GPS doesn't get interrupted.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2018
*Ope....12" 2015 GOLD mac

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2018
*Ope...iphone picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2018
[s]Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB - Tmobile
Has a cracked front glass, no cracks at the back
Box, charger and akg earphones
@ $150

Lemme know if you want it [/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BestDude: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
mikkyangel:

*Pikin way get sense,....God bless you......
-the youngman wants meto receive emergency calls while driving... , he try!
let me just drop this here.

Once you give Mikkyangel your link and he has confirmed he will pick it up, leave him to do his job. That is how I role with him.

Once I have transferred money, it is confirmed that he will handle it, I leave him and when he is ready, we move on to next phase.

Una no even they pity the guy... Make I no lie, I no fit work like this man. I go just fall sick.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2018
mikkyangel:
*I.G, supper long drive(55mins), olympic Blvd
thanks Baba. Didn’t even know u will still go for the pick up cos I slept off without transferring the money. (Thanks to Ecobank that nearly frustrated my life with their stupid network issues) only for me to wake and saw ur msg are you there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.