Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133554 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
mikky reply me now
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
mikky how much will i pay for this item and what is the shipping and commision for it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

Bro, all these items of between $5 to $10, are you willing to pay $25(gtbnk transfer) and 4000naira (COT), all in the name of bank charges for me to be able to transfer your money and help you buy ur items?.Please if there is any banker in the house ,explain to him... For any amount of money u pay to me Gtbnk bank and my bank here takes them own cut...

Sorry house, i have been on the road all day, but those who contacted me via email,bbm and txt where able to transact them items ...thanks

oops! sori miky i didnt know all this. This is my first time on this so i was thinking it was a straight transfer deal, i dont know if i get you clearly. are u saying if i want to pay like 20dollars to you, the bank is going to charge me an extra 10 dollars apart from the shipping and commision. Anyway sha, nt to stress you mikky. Although i really needed those items i guess i will have to find another alternative and wait till i have enough cash to go big on a purchase..tnks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
otikpoko:

OK, i go still check when i travel back.

For the wheels, i am going to leave it at 56pounds about 25.4kilograms.

Lets say 26kg undecided

Give me price smiley

[size=20pt]Mikky...[/size]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] i wonder why mikky has being quiet all this while, i hope everything is fine with him
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
megatran:

oops! sori miky i didnt know all this. This is my first time on this so i was thinking it was a straight transfer deal, i dont know if i get you clearly. are u saying if i want to pay like 20dollars to you, the bank is going to charge me an extra 10 dollars apart from the shipping and commision. Anyway sha, nt to stress you mikky. Although i really needed those items i guess i will have to find another alternative and wait till i have enough cash to go big on a purchase..tnks

I understand you my brother, not your fault...what am saying is, even if you want to by an item worth $5, Gtbnk takes it $25(bnk transfer charges) + 4k naira (COT), then the receiving bnk(my bnk here takes $15), you then add 1percent of ur money u paid i(dts 1 percent of $5 ) plus Vat.....so this is wht I have been facing...

In d past I used to add up ur cash with about 5 other clients b4 I make any transfer, but I realized that I was not making profit...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by steric58(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chai dis fin is quite discouragin oo dat means if i wan buy 10 dollar item i go dey dey pay like 45 dollar nd i neva pay ur shippin nd commossion hw small scale business man wan take gain me chain ma hand down fall
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

I understand you my brother, not your fault...what am saying is, even if you want to by an item worth $5, Gtbnk takes it $25(bnk transfer charges) + 4k naira (COT), then the receiving bnk(my bnk here takes $15), you then add 1percent of ur money u paid i(dts 1 percent of $5 ) plus Vat.....so this is wht I have been facing...

In d past I used to add up ur cash with about 5 other clients b4 I make any transfer, but I realized that I was not making profit...
shocked well..i guess its going to be a total of 50$ + comission + shipping + item cost to finally get any item to lagos. if am ryt let me knw, at least so we the first timers can be clear on how much to have in hand b4 giving u any item number to purchase.
i would also want to know if the gtb bank transfer charges and COT is fixed for any amount transferred. tnks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by RazaqMB(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
I want to make a suggestion
Y not make deposite and gv like a day or 2days interval for d goods u want to buy and within dis one day or 2days interval mr mikky will gather up moni from other clients to do one single tranfer for all d clients at once so dat he will b charged for just one transfer instead of doin single transfer on each client
Am just suggestin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oluwaseun23(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Well mikkey if one has to cough out $25 plus an additonal #4000 for cot without shipping and your commision yet, then the purpose of this thread which is to help people order their stuffs and ship to naija at the cheapest rates has been defeated. I don't think the guys at CA sef would be that expensive.

Please try to scheme on an alternative to bypass this hurdle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by practicalclass: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
megatran: finally i get ignored and the major items i needed get sold out..thats unfair. I am actually wondering if maybe you see my order as very little but i really needed those stuff. Anyway, its all gud. happy buisness mikey

Na so Oga Mikky do me to. Him just ignore person like network not available. Anyways, me no vex, I go dey patient though the item I want has been sold.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
RazaqMB: I want to make a suggestion
Y not make deposite and gv like a day or 2days interval for d goods u want to buy and within dis one day or 2days interval mr mikky will gather up moni from other clients to do one single tranfer for all d clients at once so dat he will b charged for just one transfer instead of doin single transfer on each client
Am just suggestin

have specific days of withdrawal.. Mikky wah do ya think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
oluwaseun23: Well mikkey if one has to cough out $25 plus an additonal #4000 for cot without shipping and your commision yet, then the purpose of this thread which is to help people order their stuffs and ship to naija at the cheapest rates has been defeated. I don't think the guys at CA sef would be that expensive.

i think the 25$ and 4k coT is actually charged from the point of transfer by the customer and nt mikky per say.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
practicalclass:

Na so Oga Mikky do me to. Him just ignore person like network not available. Anyways, me no vex, I go dey patient though the item I want has been sold.

i feel the pain..do u reside @ lagos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
RazaqMB: I want to make a suggestion
Am just suggestin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by RazaqMB(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
megatran:

i think the 25$ and 4k coT is actually charged from the point of transfer by the customer and nt mikky per say.
I tink it is charged frm his own end cos he has to transfer d moni we paid into his naija account to d bank he uses to pay for our items dats wr dey charge him.. So I still tink wat I said earlier is wat we shud do..we shud just find d best way to structure a day for deposits so it will b easier for mr mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by RazaqMB(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tenison96:

have specific days of withdrawal.. Mikky wah do ya think?
and specific days of deposits by we the clients so it will b easier for him
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by steric58(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mikky i know u ar a busy man u gat another work u ar doing buh give us a specific tyme u will be replaying to post on nairaland not everybody has whatsapp nd bb pin moreova d issue in and just have to be treated wots d way out am able 2 gather d money 4 ma laptop hopin 2 pay into ur acct to ma suprise na another story i meet hear ooo d story of cot abeg we shud fin a way to solve dis problem concerning d suggestion sum pple av made i suggest we shud all specify a specific day 2 make payment to ur acct since dey we deduct d same amount no matter hw d amount. Abi wetin u sey ma pple?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by megatran(m): 5:32am On Oct 05, 2013
what if we start paying through western union transfer or money gram, will all that bank transfer and COT come in play? If it doesnt, then lets use this medium.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2013
megatran: what if we start paying through western union transfer or money gram, will all that bank transfer and COT come in play? If it doesnt, then lets use this medium.

Like i said, i used to add up money about 5clients paid before i make a transfer, but at the end, i just realised i was not making profit..well, lets see how things go..I nor dey do western union ohh
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2013
steric58: Chai dis fin is quite discouragin oo dat means if i wan buy 10 dollar item i go dey dey pay like 45 dollar nd i neva pay ur shippin nd commossion hw small scale business man wan take gain me chain ma hand down fall

Bro, i didnot say u should pay dt amount, if i have been doing it this way, all my clients for don run,in most cases i use my descreation to bill you, just like the guy in page 94, who sent me links for 2 watches, if u notice the charges i gave him on both watches,it leaves me with absolutely no profit.. But on the other hand, i know helping him to get both items will further ensure that he connects more clients to me without me asking him to do so..

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2013
otikpoko:

OK, i go still check when i travel back.

For the wheels, i am going to leave it at 56pounds about 25.4kilograms.

Lets say 26kg undecided

Give me price smiley

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:33am On Oct 06, 2013
otikpoko:

reply sent to ur phone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dsalz(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2013
can u find me a white iphone 4 or 4s for 35k?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by acmev2(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2013
oluwaseun23: Well mikkey if one has to cough out $25 plus an additonal #4000 for cot without shipping and your commision yet, then the purpose of this thread which is to help people order their stuffs and ship to naija at the cheapest rates has been defeated. I don't think the guys at CA sef would be that expensive.

Just a suggestion for Mikkey to help bypass bank charges.

I use www.pexpay.com to shop online. I opened an account with them. I also use www.nigeriagoldexchange.com to fund my pexpay account here in Nigeria.

Also, to exchange pexpay globally i use www.xchanger.org

Please mikkey, look into this. Create a pexpay account with which we can pay you easily without bank charges.

We'll use NigeriaGoldExchange to fund it here, while you'll use xchanger.org to withdraw your cash to any payment processor you so desire.

This will mean more profit for you and us who love doing importation business. Bank charges are not good for business at all.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aeu1: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2013
acmev2:

Just a suggestion for Mikkey to help bypass bank charges.

I use www.pexpay.com to shop online. I opened an account with them. I also use www.nigeriagoldexchange.com to fund my pexpay account here in Nigeria.

Also, to exchange pexpay globally i use www.xchanger.org

Please mikkey, look into this. Create a pexpay account with which we can pay you easily without bank charges.

We'll use NigeriaGoldExchange to fund it here, while you'll use xchanger.org to withdraw your cash to any payment processor you so desire.

This will mean more profit for you and us who love doing importation business. Bank charges are not good for business at all.

Thanks.

Nice suggestion grin grin smiley smiley cool cool

But personally, i do not trust any of those sites and i will not encourage mikky to use his cash to confirm if they are genuine or not.

Mikky, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't...Just My Opinion wink
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2013
otikpoko:

Nice suggestion grin grin smiley smiley cool cool

But personally, i do not trust any of those sites and i will not encourage mikky to use his cash to confirm if they are genuine or not.

Mikky, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't...Just My Opinion wink

Thanks my brother, me nor even get time to start funding this or that,or start reading about them sites..just drop your cash in gtbnk make we dey manage..am trying to secure gt master card,lets see how is goes,cos i alredy applied for the card from here
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Mikki how fa for my matter na? its Akpan Obot
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Olaposij(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Been following this thread.. I have a suggestion for mikky.. Nobody does transfer of small cash to the USA anymore, just open a nigerian account, if you cant do it yourself get some one else to open d account for you.. he can then post d ATM card to u. You can use mastercard debit card to withdraw money from atms in d us. Gtb, zenith or first bank are the best...
i'm sure u don't have to pay that much as commission on each withdrawals.... people pay in d naira equivalent here and you withdraw in dollars.. that's how I send money to folks in d US.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Dollfacebarbz(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please Can I pause an airtel data bundle on an iPhone. I subscribe for my little brothers iPhone and before it reaches the expiry date. The bundle is already excused. He did the whatsapp bundle an that's the only bundle I Want him to be using and I don't want to deactivate the main bundle. Any help please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kashkida(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dollfacebarbz: Please Can I pause an airtel data bundle on an iPhone. I subscribe for my little brothers iPhone and before it reaches the expiry date. The bundle is already excused. He did the whatsapp bundle an that's the only bundle I Want him to be using and I don't want to deactivate the main bundle. Any help please
What's this one saying.............*straight face*

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.