Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2143599 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wolfenstein(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Anney272:

This pad again
What happened to it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Anney272(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
wolfenstein:

What happened to it

Been think say u don sell am na. I don chop d money cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wolfenstein(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anney272:

Been think say u don sell am na. I don chop d money cry
Eyah Pele, I never sell o...... couldn't post online for awhile now that's y I couldn't gv info
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
I have a brand new unboxed/ factory unlocked Iphone Xr Black 64gb readily available for sale for 280k OBO, message me up if interested
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spartacus11(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Anney272:

Been think say u don sell am na I don chop d money cry

Na lie joor. grin grin grin grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
lionlee216:

Well, What I have realised is we are the source of our own problems. We always find it difficult to read and when things are not going our way, We jump into conclusion.

It never hurts asking questions when in doubt. It helps alot.

I have used mikky shipping in the past too and I have had the same mindset about him until I have been in his situation. Most of you are not helping matters.

Pickers will already have everything mapped out before leaving house and along the line, a pickup request will come and within 30 mins, you guys will start complaining someone is not responding. Highways are not designed here for pulling over and sit in your car replying messages.

I have been caught texting and driving and I am not willing to do that again..

I "ignore" people for two reasons. When your Seller is not responding OR you didnt do what you are supposed to do.

I always say authorized places for pickups but yet you come to me with CVs, home address, local eatery and gas stations. It doesnt hurt asking your seller again if he is sure he gave you the right address but to most of you, you only pretend as if you care but its really about business to you.

A black held me to ransome on Saturday. People in the restaurant pretended as if they saw nothing. His iPhone was on activation lock but the guy that sent me refused to run the imei yet the seller kept saying he wont walk over 20 mins not to do any transaction. Either I buy the phone or give him money. I had to letgo of $20. This could have been avoided if you guys have done your part..

I dont mske baseless allegations about someone until I have gotten my fact. I never picked for someone yesterday except the sellers that rescheduled to Sunday from Saturday..

I cant keep repeating instructions to people after they have been told what to do. Today I'm sure people will still bring pickup request with CVs and other unauthorized places.

Finally, dont judge people until you have walked in their shoes.

Last time I will be responding to issues like this.

Shalom

End of discussions..
We should know that Nigerian aren't the only ones buying on offerup and letgo. So sellers also might have sold items and then refuse to respond to messages.. Because they got a better offer and feel guilty about telling us..

Let's give pickers some slack

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]iPhone 7 Plus 256GB - www unlock
With charger only
Cosmetic condition =>> 8/10
@ $200 (Not TLC)

Interested? Click on the whatsapp link below[/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by spartacus11(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
vanchi:

End of discussions..
We should know that Nigerian aren't the only ones buying on offerup and letgo. So sellers also might have sold items and then refuse to respond to messages.. Because they got a better offer and feel guilty about telling us..

Another nice perspective
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lippy101: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Intel core i7 hp dv6......30k (anaheim)

Oga is the 30k price for pick up, or is it price for the item? shocked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Feezdculestboy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
UrRealG:
[s]iPhone 7 Plus 256GB - www unlock With charger only Cosmetic condition =>> 8/10 @ $200 (Not TLC)
Interested? Click on the whatsapp link below[/s]
intrested
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Any new S8/s9plus for sale? Preferably duos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adicsonbaba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
mikkyangel:
*FR, core i3 hp....30k, gve ave

Is this still available ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Feezdculestboy:
intrested
Sold already sir
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ePlanet: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
eBreaking Deal

Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 - 13.3"
8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Quad Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
8GB , 1TB HDD
13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS True-life LED-Backlit Touch Screen
7hours of battery juice
Backlit Keyboard

Tlc 155k real price 259k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PreciousRahl(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
mikkyangel:

I need a deal like this smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
#DealAlert

Like New iPhone XR 64GB wwu (box and charger)

TLC 215K

Holla if you're interested

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wese90(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
I need clean 128gig iPhone 7plus, wwUnlocked... whatsApp or text 070... Very Urgent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fuckboys: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
vanchi:

End of discussions..

please how can I access letgo, I can access OfferUp but haven't been able to access letgo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by thimbook2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
mikkyangel:
this still available?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wese90(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
In need of clean 128gig iPhone 7plus, wwUnlocked... whatsApp or text ... Very Urgent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mogreen22: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lionlee216(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Alfabest07:
Acer Predator 21 X
Display 21 “, 2560 × 1080, IPS, curved, 120 Hz
CPU Intel Core i7-7820HK, 4/8 core / threads, 2.9 (3.9) GHz, 45 watts
Graphic arts 2 × NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 8 GB GDDR5X
RAM 64 GB, DDR4-2400, 2 channels
Drives HDD: 1 TB, 7200 rpm
SSD: 2 × 512 GB, PCI Express x4 3.0
Built-in battery 8 cells, 6000 mAh
operating system Windows 10 Home x64

Kaduna & Lagos.. Price is 2 million naira.. Negotiable

Pls pardon my ignorance. 2m for a single laptop? I need to learn a lot oo

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Donbigi2(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
lionlee216:

Pls pardon my ignorance. 2m for a single laptop? I need to learn a lot oo
this isn’t just a laptop ooo. This is the oga of all laptops
Well, it was. Now there is RTX technology. I think the laptop will be refreshed with RTX cards this yr
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ePlanet: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
eBreaking Deal!!

iPhone XS Mazi with 512GB monster mind

Brand new ( 5pcs)

Tlc 285k

Pikin wey like party rice no suppose fear dance! wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Anney272(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2019
ePlanet:
eBreaking Deal!!

iPhone XS Mazi with 512GB monster mind

Brand new ( 5pcs)

Tlc 295k

Pikin wey like party rice no suppose fear dance! wink wink

Don't angry me. What is breaking here shocked

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by GreyBlood: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Anney272:

Don't angry me. What is breaking here shocked
this is a good deal. Do you know how much the said phone costs in the market? You can even make 100k reselling that phone if you buy it at that price.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2019
*Mayo, iphone x....lincoln

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2019
*Jito, iphone x(hawthorne)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2019
*Lyod Bnks, crazy deal!!!
-7plus and iphone 7= 112k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Still available
make me an offer
maballack:
I have a brand new unboxed/ factory unlocked Iphone Xr Black 64gb readily available for sale for 280k OBO, message me up if interested
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2019
*Ekene, Apple from d site letgo

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mogreen22: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.