Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone (1450 Views)

Please What Do People Achieve Playing Games In Their Mobile Or Psp / How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone by netmagic: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2008
Well, US Based Phone Numbers arent free any where as they are quite expensive to maintain, you charges like setup fee, monthly rental, 911 and other taxes and worst of all you are always charged per minute call forwarded to your mobile or landline in Nigeria and there are some few sites that provide that service while some offer call forwarding services of which some have stopped forwarding calls to countries like Ghana and Nigeria due to high rate of fruad!

Its always better to look out for some that offers voice clarity and offers high uptime than downtime. I offer US Based Phone numbers as well as any Country such as UK, Australia, SIngapore, and many more at the cheapest price possible! Of which i send payments legally using Bank Wire Transfer so you wouldnt be disconected for once provided you maintain these virtual numbers. I also offer Virtual PBX, Call Back and lots moreĀ  for any companies wishing to create a US Presence and break Geographical Barriers. I have diferrent plans like pay as you go and monthly package.

You can request for a free trial or request for the service by contacting me;info4wales@yahoo.com or call 234-80-52029421
Re: Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone by DualCore1: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2008
aarrhhhhhhhhg not again!
Re: Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone by tobs(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2008
@dual core. . . . them don release u grin . . . . .u are welcome back wink
Re: Get A Us, Uk, : Virtual Phone Number That Rings To Your Mobile Or Landphone by ediongs: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2008
give me the detials via ediongsenyene@aol.com. i fit call person with d number here?

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat's Ground-breaking Million Dollar Promotion! / Download Windows Mobile Apps / Refund From Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.