Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,294 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian (1928 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
frosbel: Appears that musKeeto was demoted 2 steps , he could not handle the situation and instead went with the flow grin

He went from the born-again Christian (BAC) to ordinary Christian (OC),

and then compromised even further and fell from ordinary Christian (OC) to atheist

Now he is wobbling between atheist and ordinary Christian (OC) due to increasing guilty conscience.

Common bro, get a grip , just say NO to corruption smiley

tongue
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by ckkris: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thank God Ala wasn't kidnapped. He would have prayed fervently to the satan he respects and fears. Maybe next time. But why do people leave well organised, developed, secure nations and come to this dark jungle. WHY?
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by alexleo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
manmustwac: Very long, very nice & very true. There is no such thing as a born again christian in naija. Everybody has taken or given bribe, exchsanged sex for favours, cheated in exam halls or done something unchristian like

Who is a christian? or who is a born again? These are sinners who have been washed by the blood of Jesus to quit their sinful life. It is not one who has never sinned.
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by honeric01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
alexleo:

Who is a christian? or who is a born again? These are sinners who have been washed by the blood of Jesus to quit their sinful life. It is not one who has never sinned.

So they can continue sinning and asking for forgiveness? right? is that who a christian should be?
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
alexleo:

u c y i said most people dnt undastand xtianity,
Christ died and had washed everyone's blood. And everyone are nt xtians.
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by alexleo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

So they can continue sinning and asking for forgiveness? right? is that who a christian should be?

I am trying to make him to understand the basic thing that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When someone is called a christian it doesnt mean the person never sinned all his life.
Nobody is saying that people should continue to sin and asking for forgiveness. If thats the meaning you read to it thats your pretty business.
Re: I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
alexleo:

I am trying to make him to understand the basic thing that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When someone is called a christian it doesnt mean the person never sinned all his life.
Nobody is saying that people should continue to sin and asking for forgiveness. If thats the meaning you read to it thats your pretty business.

you have issues with anger, what's with your last statement? So much for christianity.

Btw, his death was for everyone's sins, it was like a 'reset' button, his death didn't make everyone an automatic christian, rather it gave us a new starting line.
Christians are those ready to ACT like Jesus on earth.

Infact why am i even explaining self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Narrowly Escapes Death / Popular Prophetess Joins Nairaland / Erotic Verses From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.