Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,789 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Is A Useless Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Is A Useless Man (877 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Overcomers Church Responds To Failed Marriage Attempt By Actor Akiyesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Is A Useless Man by divex(f): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2013
I am dedicating this post to telling Mr Solomon akiyesi how much of a stupid man that he is. I mean, who does that? Guy, i don't want to know what happened in the house between you and your wife. When you were reciting your marriage vows, I'm sure you heard the part that said ''for better for worst''. What will your pregnant wife do to you that you won't want to work things out with her and even if not for her, for the unborn child before sticking your manhood into another woman and getting her pregnant also. What a useless man. You didn't even call it an official quits before you went ahead to marry another woman. As in, common, what a douche bag. Mr Solomon let me tell you, no woman is perfect. What you saw in your second wife that you feel your wife doesn't have, you will see something worst in the second woman than you never ever saw in your wife. That is life. You just needed to pray to God and ask him to take control and try your best to make it work. What is Nigeria turning into, any small thing leads to a divorce. Wake up, we are Africans. Divorce is not an option. What crazy family member even supported you in making such a foolish and irrational decision, now your private life is all over the net like a sex video. SHAME ON YOU. I hope you know you have lost your respect and fans, i never liked you though but now i hate you. MARRIED WOMEN, YOUNG GIRLS use this as an example to learn. People think when you are beautiful, your husband will love you or when you are a good cook, good on bed or even a virgin. None of these things will make a man love you, if a man loves you then he loves you not because of this or that and that doesn't stop them from looking outside. It's in their nature so ladies, if you have a man who treat you right then make him happy and hold on to him, always do those things that he likes about you but don't possess him or monitor him or nag because men like to be let free and there are desperate women out there who will stick on him like a leech, married or not. Even after all these things, my fellow woman na to give am to GOD oh. Always pray for your man or husband because the only thing that can control a man is the fear of God not the fear of You. That is what Mr Solomon lacked, if that man had the fear of God in him, i don't think he would have acted in such a manner.

Source: funnytruz..com

(1) (Reply)

Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem, Benedict Odiase, Passes On / Kanye West's 'yeezus' Tops Billboard 200 / Duke William, Dutchess Katherine Welcome Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.