Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43760 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 8:51pm On May 20, 2013
@Qualcoms alright
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Omoobava(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2013
Plz,Am stil in skul, Fed. Poly. Ede to be precise. I have applied for the D.E FORM bt i don't know what to do because i use awaiting result. My result will be out by November. Please & Please, i need a comprehensive advice on how to go about it. Thnx
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 11:14pm On May 20, 2013
@omoobava sorry to say your result can't meet oau admission because by november oau would have compile all the list and stop accept transcript by then
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Qualcoms] Still on the process...yet to submit...thnx![/quote
Whilly how do u mean i tot you apply for de oau last yr
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by muyeskin(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2013
Just passing by....
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 12:10pm On May 21, 2013
muyeskin: Just passing by....
muyeskin: Just passing by....

Sir your present is recognize will also need your assistant here

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2013
Waoh i think the 2013 oau de asparents hav it easy this year in admission process since the green form issues have been scrpped out

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2013
Wealth2mighty: No green form ds year
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2013
whilly: @govvy are you also an aspirant if yes, which course are going for and have u submitted your transcript
Yes I'm also an aspirant, course; estate management, as u can see @ d start of d thread, I have submitted my transcript and credentials
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2013
olameday: Is there anyone that have submited his transcript if there is any pls i wnt to ask u one or two thing u can add me on 2go@olameday2
I have. my 2go id is govvy
N.b: g o v v y and not g o w y
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2013
Any food engineering asparents in the house pls call me on 08067935930 for an information
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly: 9:01pm On May 22, 2013
xtian234: Any food engineering asparents in the house pls call me on 08067935930 for an information
if you have any useful information kindly post it here so that other people can benefit from it

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2013
pls the oau asparants via de should try to get dia transcript by hand to avoid having routine hope. I ws a victim last yr but have learnt my lessons dis tym. I wil be going to submit my data nxt week

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2013
Dis trend is just dry let's come togeda and share our views about dis years direct entry admission
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2013
xtian234: Dis trend is just dry let's come togeda and share our views about dis years direct entry admission
shocked
xtian234: Dis trend is just dry let's come togeda and share our views about dis years direct entry admission
xtian, this trend isn't dry as u supposed.... Read previous post any u will see ample of information. It's no point repeating wat had been said already. It's u who is new to the trend. For instance, u're talking about going to submit ur transcript next week..... I had submitted mine for d pass 8 weeks now and have posted every procedure and requirement on this trend. Please read thru it
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2013
Can i submit d transcript as a person? Can i submit my credentials and fill d green form witout avin my transcript submited?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2013
Muyir: Can i submit d transcript as a person? Can i submit my credentials and fill d green form witout avin my transcript submited?
Muyir, i suppose there is no filling of green firm dis year so all u need do is just to go summit ur credential nd ur transcript if u have it by hand or apply for ur skul to forward it to the admission office via the registrar den u ar good to go
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by kunzy05: 11:01am On May 28, 2013
Direct entry applicant to oau medicine should contact me; 08139158378 or whatsapp. Am one of d applicant, but we needs to get ourselves inform!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Theloveth(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2013
Weldone Govvy for opening this thread av been looking for something like this.Am having serious problem with my transcript.I applied for the transcript in my school before the strike,unfortunately i couldnt get it and the strike is still on.I have other credentials (D.E print out,o'level,o'level statement of result,state of origin,birth certificate and passport as you have listed) i hope thats complete? So myself and my friend with the same transcript problem think (that we should tender our semester results all the four print out semesters)he went and submitted his own yesterday and the collected it.Any ideas people and when is credential submission over? i cant seem to find any information on their site and i want to go and submit my credentials too tomorrow.Thx y'all.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
Muyir: Can i submit d transcript as a person? Can i submit my credentials and fill d green form witout avin my transcript submited?
Of cos u can submit the transcript in person provided u successfully get it by hand from u school
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2013
Theloveth: Weldone Govvy for opening this thread av been looking for something like this.Am having serious problem with my transcript.I applied for the transcript in my school before the strike,unfortunately i couldnt get it and the strike is still on.I have other credentials (D.E print out,o'level,o'level statement of result,state of origin,birth certificate and passport as you have listed) i hope thats complete? So myself and my friend with the same transcript problem think (that we should tender our semester results all the four print out semesters)he went and submitted his own yesterday and the collected it.Any ideas people and when is credential submission over? i cant seem to find any information on their site and i want to go and submit my credentials too tomorrow.Thx y'all.

Thanks bro for appreciating this thread I opened: a friend also said called and complain of same problem. I consider wat ur friend did as appropriate in dis situation. wish u grace in Jesus' name
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2013
Theloveth: Weldone Govvy for opening this thread av been looking for something like this.Am having serious problem with my transcript.I applied for the transcript in my school before the strike,unfortunately i couldnt get it and the strike is still on.I have other credentials (D.E print out,o'level,o'level statement of result,state of origin,birth certificate and passport as you have listed) i hope thats complete? So myself and my friend with the same transcript problem think (that we should tender our semester results all the four print out semesters)he went and submitted his own yesterday and the collected it.Any ideas people and when is credential submission over? i cant seem to find any information on their site and i want to go and submit my credentials too tomorrow.Thx y'all.

Thanks bro for appreciating this thread I opened: a friend also said called and complain of same problem. I consider wat ur friend did as appropriate in dis situation. wish u grace in Jesus' name
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Theloveth(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Govvy:

Amen bro,if nothing seems to change soon,i will do the same.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
House... whatz gud now Well, I came across somethings while discussing n making research today... Pls, u guys said NO GREEN FORM... but when submitting the transcript, did u put down any thing in form of writings like your name or so? If the answer is No...dnt u think OAU may be up to something this tym
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Azed5: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello pals,can someone still submit transcript to OAU in July?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tohirah(f): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'm kinda confused here. Are we submit our documents to jamb office or to the sch?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
tohirah: I'm kinda confused here. Are we submit our documents to jamb office or to the sch?
Yes, u have to submit you documents to the nearest Jamb office to you.... Note that u gat very limited time to do that.the docs u're to submit at Jamb office are the print out of your d.e form, o'level result, and ur c statement of result. Read this thread from the beginning for more info.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
tohirah: I'm kinda confused here. Are we submit our documents to jamb office or to the sch?
Yes, u have to submit you documents to the nearest Jamb office to you.... Note that u gat very limited time to do that.the docs u're to submit at Jamb office are the print out of your d.e form, o'level result, and ur c statement of result. Read this thread from the beginning for more info
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tohirah(f): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2013
So u need not submit to the sch
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2013
tohirah: So u need not submit to the sch
U need to submit to both the school and also to Jamb office
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2013
I pray God grant us favour and see us thru our quest for admission in the mumber one institution in Nigeria.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2013
Qualcoms: House... whatz gud now Well, I came across somethings while discussing n making research today... Pls, u guys said NO GREEN FORM... but when submitting the transcript, did u put down any thing in form of writings like your name or so? If the answer is No...dnt u think OAU may be up to something this tym
good observation. When i went to submit my transcript some few months back, i just submitted and turned back. When i got to my brother's lodge, he asked me if the submission of the transcript was recorded before my very eye? I answered NO. Since it was past four already, i had to go back the next day to verify if it was actually recorded. The man in charge felt so embarass and angry with me, however, he gracefully let me see thru the book. And of course, my name was well inscribed lucidly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike / Ned Nwoko's Sports University Of Nigeria Gets FG's License / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.