Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum (43807 Views)

Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
No problem, just wait til d tym given and ensure u submit very quick after u were given. Wich nce sch? Oyo or where
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Muyir(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Guy, i didnt say u lied. After u were given d form, were allowed to fill it and submit? Wit ur passport attached to it?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Muyir: Guy, i didnt say u lied. After u were given d form, were allowed to fill it and submit? Wit ur passport attached to it?
Of course, I filled it and got it stamped and submitted with other papers.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
You are right, if anyone need help with with admission into OAU through D.E you can contact me 081-6513-5701.
Tenkz bro for this info,that is wat i was also told that there is no green form this year,i nw wonder wy someone is saying that he filled green form!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Govvy:
Of course, I filled it and got it stamped and submitted with other papers.
Guy na which tym u go submit ya own form? way u com dey talk say u fill green form,nd hw com u filled nd d rest of us did not fill? i did fill ds white form called green form of a thing last year but to my surprise nothing lik green form whn i when to submit ds year. so guy,na for where u fill ya own nd na who give u to fill?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wealth2mighty: Guy na which tym u go submit ya own form? way u com dey talk say u fill green form,nd hw com u filled nd d rest of us did not fill? i did fill ds white form called green form of a thing last year but to my surprise nothing lik green form whn i when to submit ds year. so guy,na for where u fill ya own nd na who give u to fill?

@ ur question, I submitted on 10th April, 2013. And was given. A friend when on the 14th and was told the new system is that no need for d green form. I shared all these info earlier. I'm a God-fearing fella hence why should I lie about getting the form. By the way I didn't give out my number or demand a dim from anyone. I help when I can for free. dear brothers and sisters. Whether you believe me or not that I am truly given the form is left to you and profits no one. By the way, let's be more polite with our expressions. I pray we all get admitted in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
olameday:
You are right, if anyone need help with with admission into OAU through D.E you can contact me 081-6513-5701.
Tenkz bro for this info,that is wat i was also told that there is no green form this year,i nw wonder wy someone is saying that he filled green form!
Olameday: do you just said 'i nw wonder wy someone is saying that he filled green form!'. The fact is that some of us got the form before it was even announced that no green form again this year. Do u understand!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Wealth2mighty(f): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Govvy:

@ ur question, I submitted on 10th April, 2013. And was given. A friend when on the 14th and was told the new system is that no need for d green form. I shared all these info earlier. I'm a God-fearing fella hence why should I lie about getting the form. By the way I didn't give out my number or demand a dim from anyone. I help when I can for free. dear brothers and sisters. Whether you believe me or not that I am truly given the form is left to you and profits no one. By the way, let's be more polite with our expressions. I pray we all get admitted in Jesus name.
OKAY O,i submitted mine in d 1st week of May. abeg na admission be real koko here o,green form or no green form na admission i need o. nd i pray we all get it too.

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2013
K!!! I cn nw understand......i submitted my own on may 20
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Govvy:

@Muyiw: Why on earth would u attest that some people are actually lying about getting d green form this year. I created this thread after I had gotten mine. I later stated it clearly in the thread some six days after dat the new policy 4 dis year is that there is no green form this year. it's my joy that we all make it down to OAU. You can holla at my hostel someday and I will show u d green form, it's actually white anyway. it is called green because long long ago it's always printed on green paper. What does it profit me to lie about getting the form or not. I probably would scan it and upload it here later
Mr. Govvy...do u mean u are on campus presently?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Mosh1988(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2013
Good evening, long time friend,,,,....
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls wen is the submission of transcript closed,because i jst received mine 2day kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wen is the submisn cums to an end please?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Swagger1475(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Muyir: Yes, notin lyk green or whyt form to fill in dis year. I even confirmed dat in d registrar office and admin office wen i was submitin my transcript and credentials dat there's notin to fil. And i dont kno where som people are lying dat dey were give a form to fill and attached their passports.
@gbemi,wen is the submitn cums 2 an end pls
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Govvy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Qualcoms: Mr. Govvy...do u mean u are on campus presently?

you and I know the list had not been pasted. I'm actually been optimistic and 'futuristic'.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Govvy:
you and I know the list had not been pasted. I'm actually been optimistic and 'futuristic'.
Can I just av ur digits pls...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
NLC threatens to join ASUU Strike...
Is diz d way out, a probably solution or a catastrophe... What do u think honourable aspirants?
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Mosh1988(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Good day my fellow Aspirant.......
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by favour4real: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls lez jst be optimistic on dis thread,I knw is gonna be testimony at last.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Olofintoto(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gud pm my fellow aspirants. Anyone wit any information on OAU DE shud plz add me on 2go. Username: Tmindy. Thanks.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by xtian234(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
i think by nw the transcript and other data might have been moved to the dept
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly03: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
By middle of august it will be move to faculty
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
whilly03: By middle of august it will be move to faculty
pls when can we go there to go and check how far about the processing!!
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by whilly03: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
olameday:
pls when can we go there to go and check how far about the processing!!
by august ending
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
whilly03:
by august ending
k....tenk u broz
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by RUKABIM(f): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2013
May God crown all our effort about oau. u guyz are well done
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by idoghorluck(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2013
Any news yet about OAU de.I Mean how far things are going concerning the DE.any med in the house. Please signify oh.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Qualcoms(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Planing to check OAU campus tomorrow...submission of my credentials...So help me God...*AMEN!*

1 Like

Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by favour4real: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Due 2 ongoin ASUU strike,admisions stufz has been suspended till d strike is calledoff. I received d info 4rm a reliabu source @ sku dis moni.
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by olameday: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
favour4real: Due 2 ongoin ASUU strike,admisions stufz has been suspended till d strike is calledoff. I received d info 4rm a reliabu source @ sku dis moni.
tenkz for this info...
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by tohirah(f): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello pple,
Can one apply for accounting at OAU direct entry with ICAN ATS cert with the following waec combination chem,phy,bio,eng,maths,econs,yoruba, & food and nut
Re: OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Qualcoms: Planing to check OAU campus tomorrow...submission of my credentials...So help me God...*AMEN!*
How did it go?
Hope the submission of transcript isn't closed cos I intend going soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone? / UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.