Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! (588 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! / I'm A Free Thinker: Does That Mean I Won't Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
I wouldn't say much to complement the subject ^,the ^ is ma main message.

Religious belief as done a lot more harm than good,it's one cause of maniac that as been highly embraced over every glaring phenomena/scientific truth.
Mentally,religion as induced vanity in people.

Most religious folks treat logic and reasoning with levity,the present MODs are letting uninspiring and non-enlightening atheist thread and too many dumb-folded christian topics reach the front-page,persuading the average naïve-NLer mind to deep moronic asylum.

I think,only a MOD who's an atheist or free thinker will improve this present invidious spite by the present MODs.
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
I wouldn't say much to complement the subject ^,the ^ is ma main message.

Religious belief as done a lot more harm than good,it's one cause of maniac that as been highly embraced over every glaring phenomena/scientific truth.
Mentally,religion as induced vanity in people.

Most religious folks treat logic and reasoning with levity,the present MODs are letting uninspiring and non-enlightening atheist thread and too many dumb-folded christian topics reach the front-page,persuading the average naïve-NLer mind to deep moronic asylum.

I think,only a MOD who's an atheist or free thinker will improve this present invidious spite by the present MODs.

Really? Remind me again, what religion is MOD Manmustwack?
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Rapmaestro(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'm interested to be Mod o
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Odunnu: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Send in your CV with a short essay why you think you are suitable for the role.
Send it to
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Rapmaestro(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu: Send in your CV with a short essay why you think you are suitable for the role.
Send it to
deadline is when?
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Odunnu: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
30th April
Re: Religion Section Needs A MOD Who's An Atheist/free Thinker! by Rapmaestro(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu: 30th April
but can i send it to his NL acct e-mail..?

(1) (Reply)

Receiving God's Extravagant Love By Pastor Wole Soetan / Move On. / Satan's Strategy Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.