Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws (28331 Views)

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Tonto Talks About 'verbal Attacks' From Wizkid With Her Legs Wide Open(video) / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Kaymisola(f): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Insiders just disclosed to societynowng that the marriage of Nigerian international footballer, Osaze Odemwingie is troubled.

And the reason being bandied bothers on the lucre- but the effect is apparent.

Sources claimed family members in concert with some friends are of the conviction 'marriage is having an adverse effect on his career.

The West Brom Albion striker got married to his wife, Sarah Fallon on 26 May 2012- after two years of dating. Since then, he has embraced behaviour that transformed his blossoming career downhill.

He engaged authorities of the nation's football governing body- Nigerian Football Federation and national team coach in a manner that attracted wide spread condemnation and got him sidelined.

The former Locomotiv Moscow star went on to engage club authorities in similar manner, to the extent of single handedly trying to switch to another club. The move earned him wide spread jeers and ridicule. It also forced him out of team play and reduced him to the status of 'training material'

Information made available to societynowng revealed promoters of the campaign 'marriage is having an adverse effect on him' have totalled all the incidents and believe their is something about the matrimony making him to behave out of line.

They have however proffered a solution- Osaze should have a rethink about the union...or at least take a temporary break from the union.

Digs by societynowng revealed the pressure for Osaze to tow the 'take a break path' is intense, and troubling the marriage.

But the footballer remains unshaken in his commitment to his wife and marital vows.

Whether the couple will be able to withstand the family pressure or not in days to come remain to be seen.

Before he embraced downward spiral after his marriage - Odemwingie was a darling of football fans both in his country and at his club.

Culled from Societynowng
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/osaze-odemwingies-marriage-in-trouble.html
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Rapmaestro(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Eh yah! Trouble times 4 Osaze

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Dreal1247: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
U are not successful in life until u are maritally successful. Divorce is not equally an option. The devil u know is better than angels u dont know. Having observed the problem critically, i think they ought to look for a better solution instead of breaking his home. God can right every wrong in that marriage if it is taken to him. I wish then the best.

15 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
I remember my Pastor saying in Church recently that all a man needs to do to ruin his own life is to marry the wrong woman. This is looking so true in this instance. And before anyone says this is a sexist statement please note my Pastor is a woman.

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Scarpon(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
oyibo wahala too much
nothing like an African sweet lady.

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

You pastor is not God ... Your pastor's words are not the gospel!
STFU and GTFOH!!!
Who said His Pastor is God and who said he's Pastor's words are gospel? Are you OOYFM? Must you quote me? Get a life mate!!

14 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :

GTFOH brainwashed human being!
My pastor said this, my pastor said that, my pastor drinks this, my pastor sh*ts that ... FFS give it a bloody rest!
How old are you mate? How quotes of mine have you heard me saying my pastor said this or that? You need a brain check honestly. I've just taken a look at your previous posts and realise its your antedent to pick arguments over nothing. I know ppl like you and whats causing this. A little thing called JOBLESSNESS. NOw F off. I wont be replying you so dont waste your flipping time Idiotta!!

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by fuckluv(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
In most marriages in Nigeria, na in-law dey wreck them sad

17 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Temismith(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Space keeped undecided
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Kizuba: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
hummmmmmmmmmmmm we complain that whites are rascist, if Osaze had faced rascism abroad the whole nation would have stood up against. the real problem i see here is that Osas married a WHITE woman not the BLACK woman everyone secretly wished, guys we dont choose whom we fall in love with, he has found love with her, please let us respect that!

besides here again is the typical african scenerio of blaming the woman for the man's worries; if he had been excelling in his career, NOBODY would have said how good his wife is, now that there are problems , naturally we need to blame the woman because the mman cannot be wrong, in Africa, the man is always right and Innocent until proof of guilt and the woman is always wrong and guilty until proof of innocence beyond DIVINE doubt!

Please leave the couple alone! if he had not married her u think he would have married u??

30 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
I refuse to subscribe to this submission until Osaze takes to twitter to rant about it thus : "marriage is cra.p" "who is d biiatch now?" "stay the hell outta my home biiatch!"

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by basisop(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Temismith: Space keeped undecided

Space keepeded. English mistress

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by TableLeg(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Temismith: Space keeped undecided
Bloody illiterate!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
fuckluv: In most marriages in Nigeria, na in-law dey wreck them sad

U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN .....

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by graciella(f): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kaymisola: Insiders just disclosed to societynowng that the marriage of Nigerian international footballer, Osaze Odemwingie is troubled.
The report claims that family members in concert with some friends are of the conviction that his ‘marriage is having an adverse effect on his career.
The West Brom Albion striker got married to his wife, Sarah Fallon on 26 May 2012- after two years of dating. Since then, he has embraced behaviour that transformed his blossoming career downhill.
He engaged authorities of the nation’s football governing body- Nigerian Football Federation and national team coach in a manner that attracted wide spread condemnation and got him sidelined.
The former Locomotiv Moscow star went on to engage club authorities in similar manner, to the extent of single handedly trying to switch to another club. The move earned him wide spread jeers and ridicule. It also forced him out of team play and reduced him to the status of ‘training material’
Information made available to societynowng revealed promoters of the campaign ‘marriage is having an adverse effect on him’ have totalled all the incidents and believe their is something about the matrimony making him to behave out of line.
They have however proffered a solution- Osaze should have a rethink about the union…or at least take a temporary break from the union.
Digs by societynowng revealed the pressure for Osaze to tow the ‘take a break path’ is intense, and troubling the marriage.
But the footballer remains unshaken in his commitment to his wife and marital vows.
Whether the couple will be able to withstand the family pressure or not in days to come remain to be seen.
Before he embraced downward spiral after his marriage – Odemwingie was a darling of football fans both in his country and at his club.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/osaze-odemwingies-marriage-in-trouble.html

i hope the wife is not blamed because she is WHITE?
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Temismith(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Bloody illiterate!!!!
wish u d same. tonguetonguetonguetongue gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you alright son?
Glad its not just me who thinks someone has an issue here
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Bloody illiterate!!!!
Here's a lil pic for you hater. Post your car keys in the minimum. If you beef me you no fit reach me. Fact.

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by TableLeg(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2013
Who is deleting my posts?!

Let me teach Morayo747 a bloody lesson!!!!

Mechanic, posting battered keys on a forum .... cheesy

What an idi.oot..... Na God save you say the mods dey hide my post, if not, you will be ashamed you posted someone's car keys on the forum!!!!

Old head!!!

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :
Who is deleting my posts?!

Let me teach Morayo747 a bloody lesson!!!!

Mechanic, posting battered keys on a forum .... cheesy

What an idi.oot..... Na God save you say the mods dey hide my post, if not, you will be ashamed you posted someone's car keys on the forum!!!!

Old head!!!
Where do you live dunce. I'll take you for a spin. All u need do is ask. Since the car is giving you so much heartache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Looking Dapper In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.