Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws (28340 Views)

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son / Tonto Talks About 'verbal Attacks' From Wizkid With Her Legs Wide Open(video) / Photos From Osaze Odemwingie's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by emmasege: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
how's is his marriage the reason for his irrational behaviour. Knowing osaze for who he is, he would have since gone on the internet if he was not happy maritally. If this is the family's suspicion, i suspect they were not happy with his choice of wife rather and are now just looking for who to blame for his nose-diving career.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lebee4:
why do u feel the wife Osaze married is a wrong one?
I'm just saying it may not be a coincidence that his career and reputation generally has gone downhill since he's been married. But of course I could be wrong. Does that answer your question?
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Zooposki:

Do not mind the I.diot. Na small pickin dey worry am.
Please if you not know the genesis or an argument stop jumping in. This guy out of the blues started insulting me just for expressing my opinion. Telling I'm posing in front of people's cars and whats not. Its called freedom of speech. I'm entitled to my own opinion and because you do not agree does not mean you should insult me. You do not know me from nowhere.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by cheddarking(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Damn Morayo took Table Leg to the Cleaners...lol cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by SailorXY: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Broken TV: @ table leg Did you learn this your bloody illiterate new. How i wish i can see you in person so that i can use blow rearrange your face idiot.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, I can't help but imagine the weigh of that punch
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
oluomad:

Shameful cunt!! I seriously doubt if u will ever live peacefull with ur wife!! C as u respond to everything like a parrot!! Ode! Post ur car keys abi d mods dey delete ur car keys??
‎​dat guy called table leg is a nut case!!na so e d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex for anoda person matter like say ehh!Abeg oga tableleg we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait for ur car key or bicycle lock key which ever one ‎u see first o!gringringrin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
goldfish80: I think its high time Nairaland created α fight park,were people throw bile at each other without the Mods hidding their posts. #Justsaying

I like!! grin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Morayo747: Please if you not know the genesis or an argument stop jumping in. This guy out of the blues started insulting me just for expressing my opinion. Telling I'm posing in front of people's cars and whats not. Its called freedom of speech. I'm entitled to my own opinion and because you do not agree does not mean you should insult me. You do not know me from nowhere.
Chairman cool down and relax!!I followed how Į̸̸̨ƭ began cos I get d chills everytime I see a post from tableleg!That guy is a nut case so I ®ε̲αƪƪƔ beg you τ̲̅ȍ ignore him plssss!SO ‎​dat he doesn't reduce ‎u τ̲̅ȍ his level.And pls don't take Tableleg for a spin in ur BMW,he may die of heart failure,he only knows d canoe gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by kalohkaloh: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Osaze should become a mallam and marry a second, third and fourth wife! Walahi, he will regain his senses!
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Oxymorooon, take who for a spin? Nah dude ... You dont have a car dont dream ...

I have told you, go and increase your hours at the sausage packing factory, then remember, you have to sit a theory test and practical before you get a license ....

You have a long way to go ... Bloody refugee, you touched down on brit soil, and the first thing you did was to go and pose in front of a stranger's car, to send back to your people in your village back in Nigeria!!! LOL

And you even went as far as borrowing a battered Beemer keys to prove something pointless ....

Uncle, i will disgrace you out of this forum!!!

I got a lunchtime meeting, i will be back for you!

MODERATOR,

Stop deleting my posts ... If you are going to delete my posts, delete Uncle refugee's post too!!!!

Why am i trying to upload stuff to shut this old trifling as...s hole down and its not getting here?!
Guy!! ‎u well soBetter go for d free spin cos ‎u might never get this clear opportunity τ̲̅ȍ ride in ‎​dat Bimmer again o!!Don't forget ur whole village is saving τ̲̅ȍ buy the 84 model for their high chiefgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by dasparrow: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
fuckluv: In most marriages in Nigeria, na in-law dey wreck them sad

And I wonder why that is considering that it is Nigerian parents who put pressure on their adults kids to go and get married just for they the parents to use their hand and destroy the whole marriage again. I always knew that the average Nigerian does not know what they are doing when it concerns the issue of marriage. No wonder most Nigerians abandon their marriages once they are not able to reproduce children in that union. Later, they want to accuse westerners for not valuing marriage as if the average Nigerian is any better. Mtshew!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by texazzpete(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Morayo747: Please if you not know the genesis or an argument stop jumping in. This guy out of the blues started insulting me just for expressing my opinion. Telling I'm posing in front of people's cars and whats not. Its called freedom of speech. I'm entitled to my own opinion and because you do not agree does not mean you should insult me. You do not know me from nowhere.

Is that really any different from you jumping in and stating that Osaze's wife is the genesis of his problem?

This is what you said

Morayo747: I remember my Pastor saying in Church recently that all a man needs to do to ruin his own life is to marry the wrong woman. This is looking so true in this instance.

Without any single shred of evidence, you've placed the blame on a (most likely) innocent woman...and such warped thinking makes sense to you because 'your pastor is a woman'.
You may drive a BMW, but you suffer from intellectual poverty, I swear!
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by TableLeg(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
texazzpete:
Is that really any different from you jumping in and stating that Osaze's wife is the genesis of his problem?
This is what you said
Without any single shred of evidence, you've placed the blame on a (most likely) innocent woman...and such warped thinking makes sense to you because 'your pastor is a woman'.

grin grin grin ... Ouuuch

One of the reasons i quoted the doofus in the first place

That BMW is not even his own!!!!

The idio...t as old as he is, with no shame, decided to post log book and car keys on the forum and expect me to descend so low?

Morayo747: I'm entitled to my own opinion and because you do not agree does not mean you should insult me. You do not know me from nowhere.

You may be entitled to your opinion but as Texazzpete stated up there, you suffer from intellectual poverty and i am still 100% certain you wallow in abject penury!!
I blame the foolish moderator who deleted all my posts and left yours... We will cross path on another thread, and i will eat you again like a BLT!
Mr borrow pose!!! LOL
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
texazzpete:

This is what you said

Ok sir...I'm sure you're familiar with this saying "behind every successful man is a woman" and vice versa? Or in your case "behind every successful man is a pack of haters!". By all means make your point but keep the insults out. I rest my case.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by sweetnigga(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Bloody illiterate!!!!
don't use bloody its wrong. use BLUNT...now complete it and get back to me
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Siga: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Table Leg and Morayo747....im loving una fight ooo....I think the Mods need to create a punching bag forum where all man wey get beef with anyone can go...bash una sef and defend una sef....u guys have successfully distracted me from the main story sef....lol...God forgive me...for I am promoting a fight....Don King...and Table Leg....be careful when u say u go "eat someone"...u know wat that means ooo....lol...no be pu..ss..y ooo....lol

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Rastamann: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
oyibo wahala too much
nothing like an African sweet lady.

Are Africans any better? All that is needed is patience, endurance crowned with the grace of God.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

The idio...t as old as he is, with no shame, decided to post log book and car keys on the forum and expect me to descend so low?

You may be entitled to your opinion but as Texazzpete stated up there, you suffer from intellectual poverty and i am still 100% certain you wallow in abject penury!!
I blame the foolish moderator who deleted all my posts and left yours... We will cross path on another thread, and i will eat you again like a BLT!
Mr borrow pose!!! LOL
Oga,this thread just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ start,Why ‎u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ run na?Na d BMW ‎u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear abi na D Citizenship certificate or the people wey don gather τ̲̅ȍ chop ‎u raw?‎u decidegringringrin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

Mr borrow pose!!! LOL
Still waiting for the pic of your glimmering mercedes mate. Or even a pic of you!! Let's see you and judge for ourselves if you look like someone who cud even afford an oyster card let alone ANY car. Lying son of a biatch saying he's unable to upload stuff. You think you can just hide anonymously behind some computer and insult ppl? Let me catch your sorry azz mate. I'd so like to slap you.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Siga: @Table Leg and Morayo747....im loving una fight ooo....I think the Mods need to create a punching bag forum where all man wey get beef with anyone can go...bash una sef and defend una sef....u guys have successfully distracted me from the main story sef....lol...God forgive me...for I am promoting a fight....Don King...and Table Leg....be careful when u say u go "eat someone"...u know wat that means ooo....lol...no be pu..ss..y ooo....lol
Na Clifford Orji brother na gringringrin Me I support the free for all boxing section
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
In laws get wahala well well. Let them allow the couple to be. Dem don forget say na their side get jazz pass any body?
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by successcertain: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
talktimi: GEJ is at fault... undecided
grin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Ezeufi: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
One thing people try to ignore the fact that Odemwingie's mother is white. Therefore Osaze's image of a woman is a white woman. Most mixed race men who marry black women are those of black mother and white father. Obviously there are exceptions like obama as well.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by dowjones(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
*edit*
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by dowjones(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
i doubt the authenticity of this story.
Nigerian blogs are shameful rumour peddlers because nigerians are rumour mongers.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by texazzpete(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Morayo747: Ok sir...I'm sure you're familiar with this saying "behind every successful man is a woman" and vice versa? Or in your case "behind every successful man is a pack of haters!". By all means make your point but keep the insults out. I rest my case.

Does this even make any sense?
if your definition of success is driving an ageing '09 BMW, you're more dimwitted than I thought you were.

Have the decency to feel shame at your imbecilic words...without hearing ANYTHING you'd already heaped blame on the wife.

No, we don't think your Pastor is sexist. We think YOU are sexist!
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by bassette(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Choi am beside masef with laughter.. grin am so ff'in dis thread..to Leg and Morayo..thank u 4 lighting dis thread up darn!!!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Vansnickers: 1:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Here's a lil pic for you hater. Post your car keys in the minimum. If you beef me you no fit reach me. Fact.

LOL! You're posting car keys. For all we know, you may be a Driver! grin
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by Vansnickers: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2013
Scarpon: oyibo wahala too much
nothing like an African sweet lady.

Dumb@ss.
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by bosun11(m): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Mehn lwkmd onn dis thread.we need a boxing session pls.lolz. As for osaze.May God help him.Thats All
Re: Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble, Wife Faces Multiple Attacks From In-laws by bonetalk(m): 6:27am On Apr 17, 2013
But Osaze had been behaving in that manner even before he married, i think it's his character and not the marriage, though marriage ought to have helped but since things is getting worse , we can't blame the wife. Divorce is the solution to the problem, the whole thing is left to peter to decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Looks Adorable In New Selfie Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.