Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,718 members, 7,959,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi (1284 Views)

Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by bizgynbala(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hell is the destination of all suicide bombers, fearless cleric Sheik Ahmad Mahmud Gumi warned today in a sermon SaharaReporters monitored in New York.

He pointed out that while young men commit suicide, they ought to reflect that those leaders who send them to their deaths do not commit suicide or send their children to die in the same way.

Gumi who has been critical of the Boko Haram sect, said in the sermon: “The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed re…fused” Al-Bukhari.”

In an important sermon that has implications for violent Islamic sects that use suicide bombing as a key tool, Gumi offered the message that those that agree to use themselves as bombs do more than die in vain.

“Despite this ease of entering Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever,” he said.

He called on the faithful to be aware that nobody should deceive them to take their own lives, saying that real Jihad is fought to either win or get martyrdom.

“The shahada is gotten when killed by enemy action,” he said. “Allah said: ‘Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory – soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path.”

Continuing, Sheik Gumi quoted Anas:  “If not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

“Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

He stressed that whoever will explode himself with explosives for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever, stressing that this is what the hadith teaches.  Suicides, he warned, are tormented by the same means they employ to kill themselves.

“Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders’ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.”
www.saharareporters.com

1 Like

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by LZAA: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
bizgynbala:
Hell is the destination of all suicide bombers, fearless cleric Sheik Ahmad Mahmud Gumi warned today in a sermon SaharaReporters monitored in New York.

He pointed out that while young men commit suicide, they ought to reflect that those leaders who send them to their deaths do not commit suicide or send their children to die in the same way.

Gumi who has been critical of the Boko Haram sect, said in the sermon: “The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed re…fused” Al-Bukhari.”

In an important sermon that has implications for violent Islamic sects that use suicide bombing as a key tool, Gumi offered the message that those that agree to use themselves as bombs do more than die in vain.

“Despite this ease of entering Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever,” he said.

He called on the faithful to be aware that nobody should deceive them to take their own lives, saying that real Jihad is fought to either win or get martyrdom.

“The shahada is gotten when killed by enemy action,” he said. “Allah said: ‘Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory – soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path.”

Continuing, Sheik Gumi quoted Anas:  “If not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

“Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

He stressed that whoever will explode himself with explosives for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever, stressing that this is what the hadith teaches.  Suicides, he warned, are tormented by the same means they employ to kill themselves.

“Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders’ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.”
www.saharareporters.com

Yet now this goat is bandits spokesperson
Smh
Cc imhotep greenback afamed monogamy AfonjaConehead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Monogamy: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
LZAA:

Yet now this goat is bandits spokesperson
Smh
Cc imhotep greenback afamed monogamy AfonjaConehead

When would you make reasoning comments on NL without trolling?

This year, next year or never?

2 Likes

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by ngadaAwo: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
494four:
[s][/s]

Do you like gbegile boys cheesy
lol Monogamy helinues is wearing pant

lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by optionalY09: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
another deceit, there is nothing like that i beg
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Monogamy: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol Monogamy helinues is wearing pant

lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

Hope you understand what it means to be talking to one self, quoting one self and giving likes and shares to oneself
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Vickym1(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
A place they'll be enjoying their 72 virgins cheesy cheesy
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Standing5(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
What about slaughterers and shooters?
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by AfonjaConehead: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Shattap..are related to the "goout" lzaa talked about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Monogamy: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shattap..are related to the "goout" lzaa talked about?

Bikonu, write in pidgin pls
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Monogamy: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
497seven:
[s][/s]
he said the you're a product of dog's sperm cheesy

May I know who is this?
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by richiemcgold: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Do they use bombs in hell fire?

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by AfonjaConehead: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Bikonu, write in pidgin pls

You dey related to the"goout" them talk about,yes or no?

grin
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by AfonjaConehead: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

May I know is this?

Please write in pidgin,thanks

grin
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Hope you understand what it means to be talking to one self, quoting one self and giving likes and shares to oneself
When do you plan to reject dullardism?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Where is helinues?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
tank my star that I'm not a Muslim

Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Tulsaguy: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
So says the Minister of terrorism & banditry.....
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by hotspec(m): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2021
bomb in hell fire kwa? has Gumi been there?
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by OPPPS: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Ignore that idiot
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Vickym1:
A place they'll be enjoying their 72 virgins cheesy cheesy

NNE why u day fall my hand
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by Vickym1(f): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

NNE why u day fall my hand
What do you want?
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Vickym1:

What do you want?

ASA soso ginwasad
Kanyi kpa nkata ebe ozo
Re: All Suicide Bombers Shall Be Tormented With Bombs In Hell Fire Forever, Gumi by sapientia(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
What of bandits?

(1) (Reply)

Gej Visit Governor Fahola Over His Father's Death. / I Was The First Internal Auditor of Texaco Worldwide Out of Nigeria - Dr. Obiano / APC: The Success So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.