Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Which Company Designs The Best Fones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Company Designs The Best Fones? (869 Views)

Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Company Designs The Best Fones? by shilling(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2008
I believe it's LG. This is because LG's fones are cheap considering the fact that they are extremely loaded. LG has won the iF design award for 5 years consecutively. You dón't have to agree with me, so no need to hate. Just tell me who you think designs the best fones. You could always check out gsmarena.com.

(1) (Reply)

Celtel Begins Compensation To Customers / Help Me With Zain Gprs / Glo 3g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.