Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes (1019 Views)

Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents / Healthy, Low-calorie Substitutes For Common Nigerian Meals / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes by Allurefunky(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
I went home from school lastweek and everybody was complaining that im growing thinner. Some were asking if i dont eat, others were asking if im sick. My mum thought i had diabetes that she wanted to drag me to the hospital for blood test. The truth is i eat thrice a day, and i take sugary drinks occasionally. Im the firstborn of the family and all my siblings are way bigger than me. Pls i need your help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes by doyinmolah: 1:06pm On May 09, 2013
I'm not a medical expert, but i want to caution you on your sugar consumption(carbohydrate), cos i dont think it helps you become plump, i checked your pix and i can see you are just wonderful the way you are(physically), so let everyone accept and appreciate you just the way you are. There's no need for you to be worried
Re: Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes by iyeayo(f): 4:41am On May 10, 2013
My dear Allurefunky, I use to be in your shoes and I hate it with passion. I was so thin and my siblings were way bigger than me. I had no self confidence and will wear bulky cloths just to hide my thin frame....but guess what, nothing was wrong with me! it was my high metabolism and the stress of schooling put together. Fast forward almost 15years and I wish I could have that body back! Now I wish I could lose weight some weight. The good thing is that I am still slimmer than my siblings tongue Please enjoy your beautiful self as much as you can. "Thin" is all in your head, you look cute!
Re: Help!! I Need High Calorie Recipes by Originalsly: 6:46am On May 10, 2013
Think maybe your hmmm...huge ego using up the food?! From your pic you look like an athlete.Is something wrong having an athletic body?Is it not to have a body like yours the reason people go to gym? You standing by yourself is ok but should your sisters stand beside you suddenly you would look malnourished.I guess you had a growth spurt...and in a few months time you will put on just a few more pounds. Accept your body as it is....eat well...not over eat now...eat healthy and stay away from soda and processed foods as much as possible.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of The Nigerian RBS Menu / Grilled Fish / Yuck! Will You Eat This? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.