Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? (1188 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? by Chiemekaorizu(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
Respect they say,is reciprocal.but sometimes,it is like a tale in the ears of an angry person because he/she will not mind who is involved while showing of annoyance or grievances.some even go to the extent of raising hands on their seniors.the fight between some daughters in-law and mothers in-law is a typical example of this.while some daughters in-law are trying to claim right in their husband's houses,mothers in-law. Are trying to protect their son's interest.in any case,most men would not want their mothers beaten by their wives.
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
Personally, I would see any woman I'll get married to as still part of my own body. What do I mean here: If you talk to her, you are talking to me. If I have to talk for myself, am also talking on her behalf. Now, to your question; if my wife beat my mum, that means am the one beating her as well. Hence, I can't do it. I may argue with her just like my wife may do the same. But for her to raise her hand against my mum, it means I can also beat my mum or her's. What am I saying in essence: people get married to others who fit them perfectly. That is, the very person you were destined to get married to. So nothing should actually surprise you in what your wife can/cannot do.
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Beat Your Mother? by Cheggoon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Йą simple mathematics Йą ...- ​​​​‎​Ȋ̝̊ g̶̲̅o̶̲̥̅̊ invite •̸Ϟ•̸¥ sister to cum A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ beat her mama to Йą...
2 ge 4 ni.......

(1) (Reply)

Innovation Or Wickedness? / In Most Marriages, Why Do The Men Die Before The Women At Old Age? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.