Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt (31758 Views)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by vision2050: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2013
e no good ooo. Dos youth no wan grow up?? Dey sud remember d law of karma
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nosyke(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2013
obadiah777: I THINK I HAVE A FEW SCRIPTURES FOR HIM
JOB 19 VS 9 He has stripped me of my honor and removed the crown from my head cheesy
Lmao, wallahi, guy u nor well...u got me cracking up with laughter seriously.
Just replace the 'He' with 'they'.....
But seriously, this looks very gross and I totally condemn this act by the youths. No matter the level of provocation they should have found better more civilised ways of settling their scores with the monarch instead of resorting to barbaric acts and complete abuse, assault and disregard for the traditional institution which the Oba represents.
When, why, how did we get down to this level?

1 Like

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Soso990240(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2013
And Former southafrican president is still in prison.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by cheddarking(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2013
What Kind of Yoruba King does not have his own enforcers?

Even the Baale of my home town has a small army of dedicated battle hardened Thugs.

Not to mention the "Gbe mi mi" amulets and that... grin

What a shame.I'm sure even the local gods of Ado-Odo will be very angry with Oba for making such an easy target angry
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by 1stola: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2013
THATS NOT FAIR. STUUPID MOB.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by lastpage: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2013
chiover: This people that beat up their leader in this manner are heartless. Why not stage a peaceful protest rather than to disgrace a tradtional ruler? No respect for African culture again in this era,I guess

The Disgrace of the "institution of Obas", as the traditional and spiritual leader and custodian of the people started under former President and maximum dictator Ibrahim Babangida.

Do we still remember when the same Ooni of Ife went to Aso Rock (during Babangida's maradona dribbles, while Nigerians were being killed daily, just for asking for a democratic govt!) to present the grievance of the populace to IBB?

This Oba Sijuade(and many other like him) ridiculed his "esteemed spiritual elevation" and despoiled his "Kabiyesi" (no one can question you) position by accepting filthy lucre from Babangida,

.... ONLY TO COME OUT AND TELL US THAT "THE MAN (Bababngida) is TALKING SENSE"! shocked shocked

Of-course, Babangida was the "author and finisher of the "settlement syndrome" that destroyed the moral fiber of this country!

People like OBJ, TINUBU, e.t.c also learned from Babangida and the institution of OBASHIP became a shadow of itself, a disgrace and every Tom, Dike and Hillary can strip an OBA NAKED and flog him publicly!

Respect they say, begets Respect! "Action and Reaction are EQUAL and OPPOSITE".

The Gods are truly angry with our Obas .....just like they will soon be, with our "men of gods" (MOG)

Just dey watch.

Lastpage!

BTW: In the good old days, you dare not even verbally insult and OBA, (or True prophets of God), you could just dry-up like a starved Tree, while standing there!
Now, it is LGA Chairmen that impose "OBA' on his people, just imagine!
Where then is the "Tradition and Culture"?

4 Likes

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by theripper2: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2013
See as dem beat Oba like person wey steal fone for computer village. Chei, maximum de-repping. Ndo o.

May ur gods give u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2013
991: lol! way to go naija, we don suffer no be small, next is state govt houses and finally aso rock.. time to take our own destiny in our hands. hahaaha!!!
sure, u will carry ur corps in ur own hands.. mugu
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by nikkypearl(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Sobbing
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by rahamAllah: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2013
...only God the supreme is kabio osi.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by wawaboy1(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2013
Op show us video. Cant beleive this photoshoped pictures.

1 Like

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Judolisco(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2013
Dis pple want curses nd curses dey wil get i admire their courage
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by DJDOLA(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2013
So all does earth king are humanbeihn like us sha ok ooooo...brb countinue watchin spartacus season 3
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by TableLeg(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2013
CRAY Sh*t!
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2013
I dont even have any regard for all this new generation obas sef.they are part of the corruption plaguing our society.taking a look at all this obas,you discover that instead of them pursuing the development of their community,youths and jurisdiction,they are only intrested in upgrading their palace,acquiring more cars and wives.they themselves have no respect for themselves talkless of their office.they will be the ones to rape since we are no more in the era of 'oba gbesele obinrin'.i remembered when i went to ife to see my sister,it fell during the week ooni's daughter was planning wedding.for a week,they blocked aladanla road with angry looking mopols,we had to pass another route because one idiot's daughter was doing wedding.all those roads filled with pot holes was upgraded.so as soon as they finished the wedding,they made the road accessible to people.on that saturday that oonis daughter was doing wedding,i saw an influx of all kinds of jeeps,limousines and convoys passing lagare road with police sticking their heads out of the car with horse whips to flog anyone who came close to them.after the wedding reception,when all the vips and guest were gone,they opened the door to all those ife indigenes to go and eat the left overs of the guests food.the irritating part of all this flagrant oppression is that these illiterates will be kissing the ooni's ass.kabiyosi ko,kabi ode ni.mshewww

5 Likes

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by gunuvi(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2013
wawa_boy: Op show us video. Cant beleive this photoshoped pictures.
It is not compulsory you believe. Faace your work no be by force to come NL
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nosyke(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2013
wawa_boy: Op show us video. Cant beleive this photoshoped pictures.

Em.em..actually, it is called 'believe'...do you believe me?
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Chinwem(f): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2013
Nigeria has approached boiling point
So people are so frustrated that there's no other way to express themselves than through mob beating
God forbid bad thing!!!!!
Thief and king there's no difference in how they re treated
We don't have law and order.....police is just a joke
There's no government in that country

Did I just call it a country?
More like the wild wild west / lawless expanse of land sad
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2013
pcnwamadi:
sure, u will carry ur corps in ur own hands.. mugu

bros why u dey vex na, u be polithiefcian

2 Likes

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by fuckluv(f): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2013
vision2050: e no good ooo. Dos youth no wan grow up?? Dey sud remember d law of karma
Abeg leave karma jejely for where im dey. Those elders self don destroy d country, na d youth go restore am. grin
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2013
hmmmm.. Insecurity! Insecurity ! Insecurity! right in front of our face.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by MEILYN(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2013
up naija naija naija

Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2013
I hope this is not real...but if its real...all you guys making negative comments about the Oba...should relax your typing fingers....to avoid the residual course from the Oba...Jesus wont be able to deliver you from this one...if you bring it upon your self.....Ade a pe lori ooo Baba...
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Rooneyboy(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2013
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.if only we can extend such courtesy to our erring leaders.. > grin

People like u will chicken out if the time presents itself; ur type will only support with the help of ur computer . grin
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by halogen02: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2013
obadiah777: UKUAKPOLOKPOLO WOULD BE STRUNG UP BY HIS HAIRY SCRO-TUM AND AINT NOBODY GONE DO A GADDEM THANG grin

THIS IS SOO BAD!!! Believe me you let's see the end of people that laid their hands on him!
PLS NEVER SAY SOMETHING BAD AGAINST OMO'NOBA ERE'D'UWA! Hummm...
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Napoleonumolo: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2013
wit no respect 4 kings soon everybody wil reject 2 be crown king d palace wil then be deserted.
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Rooneyboy(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2013
Caracta: Oh my goodness! This is someone's father/ husband.

What's with violence and "beating up" elders? Is there a difference between this and ALUU? When will this end? When?

No respect for human life. There are better ways to handle things.

Shut up ya mouth if u don't have anything to say .
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by mmmustapha(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2013
grin grin grin wish it was jonah boy
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Tinkybabe(f): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2013
This is so wrong in every way! angry..What could he have done to warrant such a treatment..He didn't kill now, haba!
Our youths went too far here.
By the way, where were his guards, chiefs and other palace workers when this was happening?
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by tantita(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: As in they gave the King a real beating.
People no dey fear 'Ori Ade' again.
maybe awon irúnmolè (the deities) are not happy with this thread.
I agree. We v been failed by our leaders over & over. In Nigeria, peaceful protests are not yielding result.
...dambaba lyk u..u wn go beat gej? mopol don flog u once?
Re: Olofin Lateef Adeniran Akanni Of Ado-Odo Beaten, Stripped, & Palace Burnt by Burger01(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2013
Smdh.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / How I Was Kidnapped On The Kaduna Expressway / Train Crushes A Tricycle In Lagos, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.