Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party (18567 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by NonsoB: 1:05am On Apr 16, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7y-JmcXVXQo/UWyT6ZV7b-I/AAAAAAAAJDY/EUfWh1_PDTY/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fay5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-749417[/img]

Someone wants to be in the news again! Oh yes!

Karen attended the MTV Base party dressed in an open chest long black gown that clearly exposes her two 'oranges'. Umm... Some people enjoy being controversial sha..

Meanwhile, it seems Karen is gradually taking over late Goldie's place in Denrele's life. Just saying

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/karen-igho-and-denrele-edun-at-mtv-base.html

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by tinuolababy(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
she looks like a ghost or is it the camera that is bad?

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Karen woRwoR o.. See as he face be sef. Pueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by GraceBestowed(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Karen has a great body, no doubt, but please, leave something to the imagination!!

As for Denrele, does he have to hang under someone's shadow??

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by KingPradas(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
UGLY MONKEY. GO BACK TO ZOO
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by KingPradas(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: .

Whats is the point of ( . ), Are you booking space or what ?

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by alphaconde(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
I hate silly threads

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by 1stola: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by maxisfield(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Chisox!Wats wrong wit ds karen sef grin
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by FulaniBOII(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
I like the picture
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by kponkedenge(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
I will not say dat I am d fist 2 coment so dat d mods will not ban me.

But it looks like I am d fist hurray n glory be 2 baba God
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by ichidodo: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by DICKtator: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
THey dating!!!. Or maybe not?
Princess fiona
grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by AkinDavid2: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
NonsoB:

Someone wants to be in the news again! Oh yes!

Umm... Some people enjoy being controversial sha..

Meanwhile, it seems Karen is gradually taking over late Goldie's place in Denrele's life. Just saying

Your assumption.. cheesy
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by bigtalla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
what da hell....?
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by DonaldGenes(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
tinuolababy: she looks like a ghost or is it the camera that is bad?
300 likes
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by iamswizz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
i don tire.. abeg where i fit see ewa olomi buy this evening? sad

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by splashbaby(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
No be the same guy wey dey with Goldie b4 she die?.....Men see people for picture
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by maxisfield(f): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Meanyl denrele iz more lyk a mad man..oh! Plzzzzz ds peeps shud get a beche life undecided
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
This girl too worwor i nor lie... No facial difference between the video of d girl dat turned to a snake in a hotel in warri on vals day. If na lie make una go find the video watch... #Spits and runs away 4rm the thread
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by stainlessify: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Seems both karen n dewere have cleavage...
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by shewababy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nah waaaaaaa oooooooooooo bobby for free
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by classicsjoy: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
This girl too ugly abeg, make she go rest for Zoo
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by scribble: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: Karen has a great body, no doubt, but please, leave something to the imagination!!

As for Denrele, does he have to hang under someone's shadow??

pls speak for yourself. say "i think karen has a great body".

i think if karen was the last woman on earth and i had to sleep with someone, i would seek out an actual duck, not an impersonator.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Regiblinkz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
People should learn to mind their business...

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Koolking(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
NonsoB: [img]http://3.bp..com/-7y-JmcXVXQo/UWyT6ZV7b-I/AAAAAAAAJDY/EUfWh1_PDTY/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fay5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-749417[/img]

Too fugly to stand and take a snap shot with. Op what is she?
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by GraceBestowed(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
scribble:

pls speak for yourself. say "i think karen has a great body".

i think if karen was the last woman on earth and i had to sleep with someone, i would seek out an actual duck, not an impersonator.
I, honestly, cannot fault your comment!! LooooooL, re: 'actual duck'!!!

I don't agree with her face.
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
This Karen girl for smile small na...e for help brighten the picture at the very least
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by didicold(f): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Eeew, she looks too feral to look beautiful, all i see when i look at her is a predatory cat*God forgive me* and flashing her boobs all d time doznt make her look any less scary
#just saying#
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
ugly woman, she looks like a cat
Re: Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party by angelamina(f): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
na wa ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling / Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) / Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.