Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? (18627 Views)

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Nigerian Accent Ranked Fifth Sexiest In The World By CNN / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Born2beRich1(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2013
Rita Dominic: She is an ageless actress; confident and very talented with series of successful movies under her belt. She caps it all up with a figure to die for and she’s never afraid to flaunt it anytime the opportunity arises.

Jackie Appiah: This Ghanaian actress emerged triumphant at this year’s Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards sweeping the best actress category. Not surprising though because this true ebony beauty retains legions of male fans.

Stephanie Okereke: She is no small fry in the industry; a gorgeous Ibo lady whose fairy-tale wedding in still the talk of the town. An accomplished movie producer with brains and beauty to match.

Tonto Dike: A most controversial Nollywood actress yet with very powerful sex appeal to men (friends or enemies). Tonto also in music continues to flaunt her figure in high budget steamy videos leaving any warm blooded male tempted to touch
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2013
Sexiest in nollywood?

I cannot categorically state who now, because I'm still looking for my needle that fell into the haystack in my backyard. I don't want to state one name now and have to change my mind later.

Make I find my needle first. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Monichilly(f): 1:52pm On May 07, 2013
Joblessness at its peak

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by SincereBigot: 1:53pm On May 07, 2013
iya rainbow

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by mattsteve(f): 1:54pm On May 07, 2013
I dey come make I check
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by boron10(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2013
sexkillz: Sexiest in nollywood?

I cannot categorically state who now, because I'm still looking for my needle that fell into the haystack in my backyard. I don't want to state one name now and have to change my mind later.

Wetin this one dey talk so

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by metrixauto: 1:54pm On May 07, 2013
Seun, this is rubbish, the front page is becoming someting else, pls do something Seunnnnnnn.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On May 07, 2013
If you ask me na who i go ask?
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Klinee: 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
Stephanie okereke is the one
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by taiyesoul(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
Sexiest.Iya Rainbow na!.See her at 70!.Can u imagine what Rita Dominic or Geneiveive or Tonto Dikeh will look like at 70?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by mike404(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
Bukky Ajayi and iya rainbow cool
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
Patient Ozokwo!!!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by kramer: 1:56pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Rita Dominic: She is an ageless actress; confident and very talented with series of successful movies under her belt. She caps it all up with a figure to die for and she’s never afraid to flaunt it anytime the opportunity arises.

Her beauty's highly overrated and I don't believe her figure is worth dying for either... my opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by badoist(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2013
None of d above listed particularly tonto...
Wia IS̶̲̥̅ genevive, omotola, chioma....
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by boron10(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2013
metrixauto: Seun, this is rubbish, the front page is becoming someting else, pls do something Seunnnnnnn.
Create a topic that is home page worthy and stop complaining. Afterall you didn't pay any amount of money to join Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by fweshNoaya: 2:04pm On May 07, 2013
Outta d above listed, ah fink its Tonto Dike.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 07, 2013
Rita Dominic confam...she is really sexy.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by DTalented(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
Nonsense!!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
Cossy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2013
It's Stephanie all d way. She's got the looks, the height and the body. By far the sexiest all round. She's the only nollywood actress with the highest possibility of being a Victoria's Secret model

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by ZACHIE: 2:17pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich:
Tonto Dike: A most controversial Nollywood actress yet with very powerful sex appeal to men (friends or enemies). Tonto also in music continues to flaunt her figure in high budget steamy videos leaving any warm blooded male tempted to touch

at the mention of Tonto,s name, Front Page shall appear...
these Mods sef
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by rachelie: 2:17pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz]Sexiest in nollywood?

[/quote.... So boring.try make sense
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by abavoboi(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich:
Tonto Dike: A most controversial Nollywood actress yet with very powerful sex appeal to men (friends or enemies). Tonto also in music continues to flaunt her figure in high budget steamy videos leaving any warm blooded male tempted to touch[color=#990000]
[/color]

i laff u guys
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by kemisuga(f): 2:24pm On May 07, 2013
Nairaland is getting more boring every day. tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 07, 2013
Tonto Dikeh
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 07, 2013
Na Me ooo... Na Me Be d sexiest!!!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by quicksylva(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2013
I give to Queeneth Hilbert, she's an upcoming actress. She is half Nigerian and half lebanese.

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2013
I had a crush on her after I saw 'Ada Mbano'.

With or without make-up, she looks dangerously pretty.

For now, she is my most pretty Nollywood actress.

Queen Nwokoye.

Where's she from sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by ohidani: 2:32pm On May 07, 2013
Mercy johnson of course
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by AdexOmoby(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Rita Dominic: She is an ageless actress; confident and very talented with series of successful movies under her belt. She caps it all up with a figure to die for and she’s never afraid to flaunt it anytime the opportunity arises.

Jackie Appiah: This Ghanaian actress emerged triumphant at this year’s Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards sweeping the best actress category. Not surprising though because this true ebony beauty retains legions of male fans.

Stephanie Okereke: She is no small fry in the industry; a gorgeous Ibo lady whose fairy-tale wedding in still the talk of the town. An accomplished movie producer with brains and beauty to match.

Please, what would this do to you Would it put food on your table or earn you any money? I think there are better things to talk about...
Re: Who Is The Sexiest In Nollywood? by Samelfisha(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2013
Tonto seun dike undecided

Up nairaland grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Purple Hair / Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.