Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend (2329 Views)

How Does Bonus And Dividend Affect Shares Prices? / Intercontinetal Certificate And Dividend / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by Itoroetti(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2013
Dear friends,I once bought the share of the above mentioned bank back in 2007,but up until now,I haven't gotten the certificate nor the dividend.Please does it mean it has been forfeited?what should I do to reclaim my right?thank you for your honest opinion and response.
Re: My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by honey001(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2013
Same thing here
Re: My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by stockbull(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2013
Explain more if you bought initial public offer or through broker on the exchange.

I am always suprised whenever i hear anyone who invest his/her capital without feelings of consciousness of the capital. Not good enough. We'll help with advice.
Re: My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by Itoroetti(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2013
stockbull: Explain more if you bought initial public offer or through broker on the exchange.

I am always suprised whenever i hear anyone who invest his/her capital without feelings of consciousness of the capital. Not good enough. We'll help with advice.
Yea,I bought it through the initial public offer.
Re: My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by stockbull(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2013
have you checked your mail address? It is wise having personal mail box while doing this business. You must be sure you've not received any certificate before any further complaint
Re: My First Inland Bank Share Certificate And Dividend by honey001(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2013
I have my share certificate, but am yet to receive any thing...... though I have Nt opened cscs account..... I Didn't even know how to go about it....... I'm naive as per the whole thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vessel Loading Export Containers / 'one Chance' With Investment One KGIF / Don't Regret This If You Don't Have Hostel At A Federal University Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.