Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Gnld Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gnld Opportunity (6342 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Why Are These GNLD People Punishing Unemployed Graduates / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
GNLD is offering everybody an opportunity to develop themselves financially and earn a comfortable living,everybody is free to apply, anyone that is interested should send an email indicating interest to lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2008
we always believe that to succeed is difficult, but we should know that to succeed though not easy is not impossible, if we have faith in our God given ability then there is nothing that can stop our climb up the success ladder.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2008
" YOU ARE IMPORTANT"
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2008
"THERE IS ROOM AT THE TOP OF THE LADDER, KEEP CLIMBING AND NEVER LOSE FAITH IN YOURSELF"
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2008
you can also look at this opportunity as a source of extra income
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
Am not forcing anyone into anything just show you what the business is all about and it is up to you to make your choice.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2008
Have you ever listened to Bob Marley's song "Everything is going to be all right"? If you haven't you should because it is very uplifting.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by seefar: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
you can also try to see if u can find a job at this http://www.joblinkage..com/ . it has just been updated with fresh vacancies.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2008
This is a business that you dictate the pace at which you work. Am not implying that you register, I just want to show the door, it is up to you to walk through it.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by Meldrick(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2008
GNLD my foot. Make I dey hussle for una, make una dey chop. I go dey trek round the streets of Lagos for commission. Thanks for your advise.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hussle for us? why would you hussle for us? No one has a right to ask you to hussle for GNLD, I appreciate your opinions and I respect it, if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of GNLD then I advise you to ignore this post, look for where you will be gainfully employed and your working days numbered. If anyone is will to take a big step into self actualization and financial freedom then GNLD is your ride to do it.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2008
DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY! IT SHALL BE WELL.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2008
Another Day, Another Opportunities, Let's reach out and take it.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2008
I have a dream that one day that every youth in this country will be self employed or working in a well paying organization, because the youths have a future in this country, and I see a bright future for us and I believe that we can make it happen.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2008
I can also hints and tips on prospecting and customer relations.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
To Succeed one must experience failures, To be at the top one must be below at one time, it doesn't' matter how many times you fail but how many times you stand that counts, the more you stand the closer you are to victory.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2008
Happy Weekend my Nairalanders
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2008
Anyone that is interested in attending GNLD introductory seminar should let me know through my email lifelinebusiness@yahoo.com, and i will gladly send the address of the office in their specific areas, please don't forget to mention the state that you are located and your phone number so I can text you the location.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2008
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but teach him how to fish and you feed him a life time
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2008
Success is only available to people that have the gut to sail uncharted waters and discover a new way of realizing their dreams and goals.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
the gnld advantage is that unlike many other marketing business that just wants you to register, gnld plays more of a team role and the respective members of your team helps you to develop your business and give you information and assistance that you need to succeed in the business.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by savvykid: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2008
sure bud, im interested, mail me info @ savvykid81@yahoo.co.uk meanwhile i reside in Abuja. xpecting ur loads of infor wink
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 11:23am On May 02, 2008
do you want to know how you can succeed in network marketing or any business of your choice? find out how . send a blank email to marketingpotentials@yahoo.com to get free information.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:07pm On May 02, 2008
The only thing that is capable of stopping us from succeeding is not circumstances, it is not condition and it is not fate, the only thing that can stops us is ourselves when we accept defeat in our minds.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:31pm On May 05, 2008
one of the things that is really kllling our potentials is that we are unwilling to pay the price for success, once we have faith in ourselves and willing to pay the price to succeed nothing will ever stop us.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 12:27pm On May 06, 2008
No matter our area of expertise there is one thing that is necessary if we are to achieve success in life. Our ability to deal with people in different situation determines wether our success rate will be high or low, think about it,
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:52am On May 07, 2008
Every great invention known to man never started out big, neither was it done in a day, but it all started as an idea. My brothers and sisters in you is the power of imagination, create an idea and work with it to your success.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 11:04am On May 07, 2008
To be rich doesnt necesarily mean how much we earn or owe, but how we manage what we have and save and make investments.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:00pm On May 07, 2008
Shalom.
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 10:45am On May 08, 2008
Everybody has the God given gift to succeed inside him or herself
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 5:14pm On May 08, 2008
Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education.

" Dr Martin Luther King Jr"
Re: Gnld Opportunity by mylittle: 7:25am On May 09, 2008
Go out of your way to do something good for someone today, believe me it will make you feel good. God be with you today and always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment In An NGO (nationwide) / The Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Job Recruitment, 2013. (14 Positions) / Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Representative Invite...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.